Grocery shopping?

In Love

Ryeowook rubs his eyes. A ray of sunlight had peeked through the gaps of the curtain and found its way onto Ryeowook’s face, causing him to wake up. He let out a yawn and rubs his eyes again. He’s so tired, luckily there was no school today. He looks around the room when his vision finally got clearer.

 

Sungmin’s mattress was empty, Yesung was still sleeping soundly. Ryeowook decides to leave Yesung to sleep alone, since they had stayed up late to organize the room for Sungmin last night so he must be tired.

 

“Wookie~ah you’re awake~” Sungmin said when he saw Ryeowook coming into the living room. He went to Ryeowook and messed his hair causing the latter to blush cutely.

 

“Oh good morning Minnie Hyung!” Ryeowook smiles and looks around. “good morning to you too Teukkie umma, Heechul hyung and EvilKyu~”

 

Kyuhyun smirks at his nickname. Heechul says hi and continues to skype with Hankyung.

 

“Morning Wookie. It’s time for grocery shopping~” Leeteuk says as he watches his drama.

 

“Mwo? But umma, Ye hyung and I bought new ingredients just a few days ago..” Ryeowook scratched his head. What’s more they had pizza yesterday, how come the food was gone so fast?

 

“Kyuhyunnie messed up the kitchen yesterday remember?” Leeteuk saying, throwing a look at Kyuhyun. The evil maknae smirks, proud of his ‘artwork’.

 

“Oh umma! Keke Wookie forgotten about it just now..” Ryeowook said. Sungmin chuckles. ‘Aigoo…’

 

“Anyway, Wookie and Minnie you both shall go and do the shopping since Yeye is still asleep.” Leeteuk said and passes some money to Sungmin.

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin went to prepare a shopping checklist excitedly.

 

“I guess I’m going to join the shopping” Heechul says a little sadly and turns off his laptop. “Hankyung went offline.”

 

“Noob, he dumped you to play Starcraft.” Kyuhyun said cheekily.

 

“What? That cheater…” Heechul scoffed and turns of his laptop again. “I’m coming on now, ask that idiot to wait for me”

 

“Just kidding” Kyuhyun laughs and turns off his laptop. “Hmm I’m joining the shopping too”

 

Heechul rolls his eyes. “You … Well no one invited you to go grocery shopping”

 

“Well, no one invited you too” Kyuhyun says nonchalantly.

 

“I don’t care? I’m coming.” Heechul said, rather annoyed.

 

“I don’t care. I’m coming too” Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“.”

 

 

Revenge mission phase one success.

 

 


AN/ Filler chapter (?)