Welcome Back

In Love

 

“We’re back~” Ryeowook said as he entered the dorm. Following behind him is Yesung then Sungmin.

 

“Wookie~ah, where have you been?  Ah, you were with Yesung I see.. Why didn’t you two answer my calls? Umma was so worried! Especially you Wookie, we were waiting for you to cook dinner. That evil maknae screwed up the kitchen again. I should’ve never try to let him handle the kitchen… Our dorm was almost burnt down! So we ordered pizza, it just came. What is this luggage Yeye~ah? Did you two went shopping? Aish.. Come, come in and eat!” Naggy Teukkie Umma appeared. Ryeowook just nods at every single line umma said. “Ne umma, Ne! Ne! Ne!”

 

“Ah, welcome back Ye and Wook!” Kangin appa said from behind Teukie umma.

 

“Kangin Appa!” Wookie smiled brightly.

 

“Youngwoon hyung” Yesung greeted.

 

“Appa, Ummaaaaaaa!” Sungmin jumped up from behind and ran to Leeteuk umma and gave him a surprise hug.

 

Leeteuk stood there, stoned as Sungmin hugged him. He did not expect Sungmin to appear right in front of him like this. It had been so long since Sungmin went to America. He didn’t even know Sungmin was coming back from Taiwan.

 

“Minnie my son you’re back?!” Kangin exclaimed, shocked. He did not even notice that Sungmin was behind Yewook just now.

 

“Ne appa, I only told Yeye, my return was meant to be a surprise keke” Sungmin replied sweetly, still hugging Umma Teukkie

 

Leeteuk pulled away and had a good look at Sungmin. “Yah yah yah Minnie, you should have told umma beforehand! Aish.. you slimed down. Did you eat well? How was it in Taiwan? Did you make new friends? Have you learnt some Engrish? Teach umma! Blahblahblahinsertleeteuk’snagginghere”

 

Sungmin chuckled. “Umma, I’m fine~ you haven’t changed a bit huh! Naggy umma~”

 

Naggy umma~ Naggy umma~” Kangin whispered into Leeteuk’s ears teasingly. Teukie umma pouted. Ryeowook and Yesung laughed.

 

“Aish you kids…let’s go eat before the pizza gets cold!” Leeteuk said and goes to the kitchen to bring out the pizza. While walking to the kitchen, he shouts, “KYUHYUNNIE GO GET EUNHAE AND HEECHUL OUT FOR DINNER!”

 

Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook all sat around the table, famished, waiting for the pizza.

 

Heechul came to join shortly. He was having webcam with Hankyung.

 

Kyuhyun now proceeds to his shared room with Donghae first to call him for pizza. Kyuhyun remembered seeing Donghae reading a book in the room before Kyu himself left to mess up the kitchen, so Hae must be inside.

 

 He opens the door, but as soon as he did, a scream escaped from his mouth and he quickly turned away from the room.

 

Well Donghae is inside, but with Eunhyuk too.

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EUNHAE WE HAD THE AGREEMENT!!!! YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IT IN HYUK’S STINKY ROOM NOT MY ROOM!!!!!! AND HYUK SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET IN”

 

He covers his ‘stained’ eyes. As if it weren’t stained before by eunhae anyways, he had always walked in when they were doing ‘it’. Therefore the reason why he made eunhae promised that they will only do it in hyuk’s own room, not the room that donghae and he shares.

 

But Eunhyuk does not care about the promise.

 

 

“Kyu that room smells” Eunhyuk replied nonchalantly, pointing at the wall to his right. (His room was just beside KyuHae’s room) He was still and lying on top of Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun slaps his own forehead and snickers. “Just ing get dressed you two, and come out for pizza.”

 

“Honorifics dude. Where is your respect” Eunhyuk said as he begins to Donghae…

 

“Oh sorry HYUNG, your respect for my eyes PLEASE” Kyuhyun said, emphasizing on the word ‘hyung’ and ‘please’.

 

Donghae let out a moan as Eunhyuk teases him with his tongue. Kyuhyun scoffed as he hears the moan. “digusting...”

 

Yesung came to check the situation after hearing Kyu’s scream. “What’s up?” he walks to the maknae casually and looks into Kyuhae’s room for awhile, where Eunhae is still inside. “Oh .” Yesung rolled his eyes and walked back to the dining table. Kyuhyun followed him.

 

Background:

 

“Ye hyung, don’t cuss!” Ryeowook heard him.

 

“Sorry wookie...” – Yesung

 

“Eunhae are at it again?” – Kangin

 

“You don’t say” – Kyuhyun

 

“-sigh- they haven’t changed a bit eh.” – Sungmin

 

“What? How many rounds already this time? Youngwoonie we can’t lose to them!” – Leeteuk

 

“Hyukkie we needa get dressed and have pizza” Donghae said, pouting and struggling to get out of Eunhyuk’s wrath. But Eunhyuk refused to get off him.

 

“Hae, pizza or me?” Eunhyuk ily stared deep into Donghae’s pupils, hoping to get another round.

 

“…pizza.” Donghae giggled, sticking his tongue out at his boyfriend, spoiling the whole moment.

 

“Aish you cheater” Eunhyuk picks up a random bolster within his reach and throws it at Donghae as he starts to get dressed. That bolster actually belongs to Kyuhyun. (Background: Kyuhyun sneezed and his eye twitched.)

 

Donghae laughed. “Silly monkey, of course I love you, only you.” He wraps his arms around Eunhyuk from behind, his bare skin pressing against Eunhyuk’s back. He helps Eunhyuk to button his shirt from behind.

 

“Aww, I love you too my fish.” Eunhyuk slightly turns back to plant a kiss on Donghae’s cheek, making the latter blush, even though they exchange ‘I love you’s everyday.

 

Donghae then gets up from his position and starts dressing himself.

 

“but yeah hyukkie, let’s go get some pizza first” he says as he dresses. Eunhyuk pouts.

 

 


 

I LOVE PIZZAAAAAAAS!!! Chicken supreme. /squeals/ I love food a lot teehee. And I love you all too!!!! Thanks for taking the time to read my fic, subscribing and even commenting! I smile like an idiot whenever i see there's a new subscriber/comment like really :D /cant stop grinning at the comments/ 12 subscribers, thank you so much!!!!! It's a lot to me hehehe

And well this is a Eunhae chapter i guess. ^^ I'm sorry if the story's going on too slowly, especially for Minwook, and they're supposed to be the main pairing...OTL. but since they just met, i'll let things go slowly >.<

Ah i'm ranting so much..okay i'll stop here! >< You guys can follow me on twitter @ho_obear, i'll follow back and lets spazz togethar :DDDD

 

And as always...comments are loved! <3