You Weren't Supposed to Be Here

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

*Tick tock tick tock*

Why's everything so quiet all of a sudden? The clock were louder than usual..and the hallways were completely empty. There weren't any signs of students not even a whisper.

Well except for Jonghyun and I....

After walking for what it seemed hours the younger decided to break the silence. "Everyone must be in class, huh?" He cracked a small smile, but the older stayed silent and continued walking. Taemin fell awkwardly silent for a while and made an second attempt on breaking the silence.

"U-umm.. this school pretty big, huh? All the people here seem nice as well....you must know everybody here." Idiot. Of course he knows everyone here. "I know only very few people here..let's take a left." This is the first time he spoke to the boy during their walk to classes. It was brief but good enough for the Taemin to get excited. Finally, progress. He thought. 

"W-well that's great hyung.....I'm glad you made some friends here. I remember the time when we use to-"

"We're almost there keep moving." Taemin let out a heavy sigh. So much for progress...Taemin thought to himself. 

Taemin had already felt pretty bad about Jonghyun not remembering anything about him. Now Jonghyun is showing little to no interest in trying to know him at all. That was just icing on the cake for him.

Minutes later 

Minutes went by and nothing has changed, Taemin broke from his thoughts and took a look at his surroundings.  Something didn't feel right..the hallway looked as if it was almost abandoned. "Hey..I think we're going the wrong wa-"

"Why are you here?" The older interrupted. They stopped in the middle of the hallway. Jonghyun back still turned towards the younger. Taemin was utterly confused with the holder's sudden question. "I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking."

"Why did you come here?!" Jonghyun turned now facing the younger. His facial expression were uneasy but it was also stern. He grabbed the younger pushed him against the wall.

"You weren't supposed to be here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

This was pretty sort but I hope you guys liked it even if it's just a little bit. I've had writer's block for a LONG while and wasn't able to update. I promise to continue to try hard and update more often. Alright have a good day guys!

 

-yumechrys~OUT