Its You...

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Taemin's POV

I ran as fast as I could and finally made to my destination...school. There were a lot of students here, I hope that everything will go smoothly today. As I try to rush in through the gates, I bumped right into muscular male in front of me. Oh no! Please not again.. I already bumped into that Minho guy... I suddenly remember that little incident that happened between us and I felt my face starting to heat up. Ah! Why are you blushing you fool.Apologise to this man right... "Yah!" I flinched as the male called out to me. "I-I'm really sorry...it  wasn't on purpose I swear." I was practically scared that he'll beat me to a bloody pulp.

 

"No, wait.I was not going to.."

 

"Yah!" I turned around to see this feline looking boy, glaring the muscular male. "Can't you ever watch where you're going?! God..its like talking to a child." He help me pick my stuff from the ground and scolds the other boy some more. "What you can't apologise to the poor boy?" The man growled angrily at the feline was pretty abnormal for a person to do. "For your information Kibum, I was going to apologise to him..that's until your nosy came along." He retorted. I didn't understand what was going on.. but by the looks of this its not going to be good. The boy that go by the name Kibum scoffed at his remark then spoke some more but this time closer and I have a big feeling that there's about to be a brawl between the two.

 

Before I can react to stop the tension between the two someone had already beat me to it, he ran in between the two males in front holding back the furious Kibum. “Woah! Kibum..Changsun, calm down. What’s going on? What happened?” The boy looked at both of them confusingly. “ This mutt doesn’t have any manners that’s the problem.” He kept struggling to get out of the guys grasp but the guy had a strong hold on him. “That’s so typical of you Key, you always make assumptions that I did something wrong and not know what really happened.” He said angrily, balling his fist tightly and grinding his teeth. “I told you to not call me that! It’s Kibum! How many times do I have to tell you?! You stupid mutt you can’t even get my name right. Only my friends call me Key. Are you my friend? No. I expect you to get it right next time mutt.”  Everything started to get way too awkward..so I step in between them both. “Excuse me, it really was an accident..I r-ran into him first, I should be apologising to him.”

 

“Haha, see there now get off my be will you?!” He began to walk away silently but Kibum broke out of the the man grip and charged at Changsun. “Kibum!” The guy yelled. Luckily, Changsun got quick reflexes and dodge the angry feline’s attack. Changsun grab the boy by his collar, ready to put his lights out. Well..that until that guy grab his wrist and.....woah! When did he get there? “Changsun, remember our deal..you promised.” The guy looked at him with pleading eyes. Obviously, the guy gave in because he threw Kibum to the ground. “Fine Jinki.....but keep that feline freak away from me!” Kibum scoffed and Jinki glared at him angrily. “You have my word.”

 

“Thank you.” He took one final look at Kibum then looked at me. “I very sorry for knocking you down..I shouldn’t be standing there like that.” He said as he scratched the back of his head. “Uh! N-no, It was my fault after all I should be apologising.” He gave me a small smile and chuckled. “No need to kid..catch you later Jinki.” Then he ran off with few other guys. I turned around to helped Kibum but he pushed me away. His face got bloodshot red as he snapped his head at Jinki, then he finally explode.

 

“Why are you always defending him?! All that guy has ever done was caused us trouble. When did you guys get all buddy buddy. Huh?” Placing his hand on his hip like a true diva..he almost remind me of my mom. “Ah! Aren’t you ever satisfied with anything! Geez, we finally make a truce with them and here you go being ungrateful as always. You know what Kibum.. I really don’t have time for this just go to class.” Kibum hissed at him and stormed off right past me...it was more awkward than usual. Jinki let out a big sigh and turned to me with a big smile. “Yah I don’t believe we have met. I’m Jinki and you are..?”

“We haven’t..m-my name is T-Taemin....nice to meet you hyung.” I bowed slightly, showing my respect since he was older. “Stop with the formal stuff just call me Jinki.” I nodded.

 

He giggled and smiled at me. “Cute.” I started to blush like an idiot.. I really hope he doesn’t notice. “So, you’re the new kid around here right?” I jumped slightly as he break me from my thought. ”Y-yeah...I don’t really know my way around here.” I smile awkwardly. “Haha, it okay that’s why I’m here, I’m you ...well someone else but he isn’t here quite yet so I’m covering for him.”

 

“Oh I see...well okay then, where do we start hyu-- I mean Jinki?”  He walked up and held onto my hands gently. “Come on, I’ll show you to your class.”

“Neh” With that we walk off to my classes hopefully nothing else will happen.

Minho POV

At The Gate

Yes! I made it just in time..that’s what soccer and being on track does for you. And I broke my record can’t wait to rub it Jongin’s face when I--”Rub what in whose face?” I jolted an inch off the ground and turn to the damn fool who always sneaks up on me. “God! Can you stop doing that you damn creeper”

 

“Maybe, if you would stop talking to yourself, you’ll know that I was right behind you.” I can’t believe this I keep talking to myself..people are going to think I’m crazy. “They already do so don’t worry about it.” I turned to the idiot next to me and glared intently at him. This fool always have something to say. Don’t he ever shut his mouth? “Hey, after you’re done being an , help me find this new student that was suppose to be here.”

 

“First of all, why don’t you ever say my name? Its always idiot, or fool and you..the name is Jongin. And what new student?” Okay since he really wants to know I’ll tell him. “I don’t call you by your name is because 1. You are an idiot. 2. You always do something foolish. And 3. You always have to say. Does that answer your question?” He roll his eyes and bumped me as he walked past me. “Whatever, you stupid frog...now what is it about the new student? I thought we’re not taking in anymore student.”

 

I let out a huge sigh and looked at him bluntly. “Its the old man”s decision, I don’t care what he does it ain’t like he talks to me about it.” He looked at me with concern in his eyes and I decided to change the whole subject. “S-so, I beat my record I got here before my usual time.” I said with a smug look in my face. “Oh really?!” He said sarcastically as he put his hand to his mouth. “Its not much of a big surprise..you always beat everyone in the freaking races. Well, except for that one guy..what’s his name?” I swear if he says his name once I’m slapping the crap out of him. “AH! Isn’t his name Park Sanghyun?” That completely earned him a slap across the face. “You bastard!” I ignored the pain he felt on his face and push him. “I know I haven’t him yet..I don’t even know how he’s able to beat me.”

 

“Ugh, just admit it you’re not the fastest anymore....the guy is obviously faster despite that you came from a family fast people. Just say it and maybe you’ll feel a lot better.” He know very well that I am not going to say that...idiot. “Let just find the new student I’m suppose to them around the school.” Jongin sighed heavily and shrugged his shoulders. “Whatever you say bro.”

 

Taemin POV

Classroom

Its been so fun! Jinki showed me around almost every part of the school but he told me he’ll leave the rest to one of his friends. We talked for a long period of time then this one guy came and join the conversation. “Yah Jinki, what’s up?!” I stared at the guy not knowing who he is but the only thing I know is ...he looks like a major monkey. “Oh Hyukjae..what are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be with your group?”

 

“They’re not here yet don’t worry. Plus, wanted to see Kyuhyun..where is he anyway?” Group? What do he mean by groups? “I don’t know, he must to be around here somewhere.”

 

“Hey Jinki..do you smell something?” Jinki looked at him confusingly and started sniffing around the area. “Yeah, it’s him..” I stared at both of them and finally asked. “Smell what?”  The Hyukjae guy snapped his head towards me, he didn’t even noticed I was there. “Pardon me, but do I know you?” He narrowed his eyes at me and step closer. I took a few steps back until I hit the wall. “N-no..no you don’t.” He stayed silent for awhile and gave me a gummy smile. “Well, my name is Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk.” He reached out for my hand. Before I could grab his hand, Jinki slapped his hand away. “Hey! What are you doing?”

 

“I just wanted to shake the kids hand is that a crime?”  He flipped his bang to the side from his eyes. “Remember the time you shook that other boy’s hand? Do you want that to happen again?” He scolded the malicious male. “That was a complete accident..I didn’t mean for that to happen.” Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks and pouted. I let out a small cough to catch both of there attention, which was a success. “My name is Lee Taemin..n-nice to meet you.” Ever since I met that guy I became a stuttering mess, I never acted like this to my other friends at my old school. They might think that I’m weird or something. “Haha, cute kid you got there Jinki.”

 

“I actually said the same thing too.” They both chuckled as I pouted. I hated when people called me cute because of my feminine feature. All my friend always called me girl just to annoy me. Then I suddenly mumbled. “I’m not cute.” But of course they didn’t hear me and continued to chuckle. And that question appeared in my head again. So, I blurted out the question I was going to ask, which is the worst habit I can have. “What smell were you talking about earlier.” My mom and dad are afraid to even let me talk because of the wrong things I say. “Oh that...you don’t smell it?” They were both looking at me with concern. “Are you sick or something kid?” I didn’t understand why they asked me that but I shook my head. “Hmm..strange.” Jinki started to eye me weirdly as if I had something on my face. Then his eyes widen like he like he was in some kind of shock. “Wait! Are you...”

 

Then the door swings open wide and to my surprise..I see him. “You!”

 

Minho's POV

 

In The Hallway

How is it this hard to find the student the old man said they’ll suppose to be there. Now I’m doing a freaking search party for that kid so annoying. “Minho...do you know what he or she looks like?” Jongin has been complaining ever since we came inside the building.  “I don’t know.. I was just told to find him and that’s it....this is why I told that old geezer to give me the picture.” We have been walking for hours finding this lost kid. Its too much for me to a this new person. “Minho! Are we done yet?” Jongin whined. I was getting tired of Jongin’s constant whining and picked up my pace to find this kid, then lord will have mercy on my ears.”Minho...” I kept ignoring the younger until he takes the hint and shut up. “Minho..”

 

Oh my god, please let this end. “Minho.....” I felt frustrating rising in my body, I was ready to snap. “Minho!”

“What!” I turned to him with an irritated look on my face. “Look, is that person it?” I looked to see who he was pointing and I could believe my eyes. I ran towards that door and swing the it wide open with a smile creep on my face. “It’s you..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, What's up everyone!?

 

It's been a while since I updated. So, I hope you like it.

Also, I will be reading this over since I was very tired when I wrote this. But for the mean time I'm getting some resting.

Thank for reading.

 

Comment and Subscribe!

 

-yumechrys~OUT