We Meet Again..

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Taemin's POV

In the Classroom

"You!" That moment I was in the state of shock..him of all people was here, standing right in front of me is my bestfriend Jonghyun.  I felt like I was going to cry after I saw my Jonghyun. I haven't seen him ever since he told me goodbye...I didn't understand what he mean by that, until on the school day they told me he didn't attend my school anymore. I took it kind of hard when he left. I ran up to him trying to give him a hug but he stopped me. "Who are you?" I stood there about feeling hurt that Jonghyun don't remember me. "Jonghyun, you guys met before?" Jinki asked coming from behind me. "I never seen this guy before nor have I talked to him." Those words cut deep into my heart, we were bestfriends and he doesn't remember me..I was very disappointed. "Oh I see....well this is Taemin he's a new student here."

Jonghyun looked at me with cold eyes and unwelcoming expression on his face. "Well, then Taemin should we be going?" Jinki asked gently as I nod slightly, forcing a smile on my face to hide the bitter disappointment I'm feeling. "Hey Jjong, when did you get here?" A boy said exchanging hugs with Jonghyun.

"Just recently." I looked away and began walking a little faster, then stopped by Jinki. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure you just mistaken him for someone else." He gave me a comforting smile, trying his best to cheer me up. "No, I'm sure it was him...." I stared at the ground sadly. Jinki lifted my chin and pecked my forehead. "Then give him some time, he'll come around." He smile brightly.

I felt really happy that he's cheering me up, I feel like we were already friends. "Hmm....where's Hyukjae?" We looked around and he was in the classroom talking to Jonghyun and his friend.

"Well, I better show you around to your classes. Do you got your schedule?"

"Yes."

"Okay then lets get started."

Minho's POV

In the Classroom

"It's you! What are you doing here?!" I said in excitement.

"Well, since you never call or email me anymore, I took it upon myself to come back and attend your school. You are my oppa after all." She ran over to me from the crowd of people surrounding her, then wrapped her arms around mine. And Jongin ran up from behind me and gasping for air. "You...bastard! Running..off like that....stupid...frog." He said in between breaths. "It's not my fault that YOU rather sit around and play with Kyungsoo than workout. Plus, should you be use to being out of breath, since you dance a lot." He shot me a glare and turned his back to me. I rolled my eyes and apologised for pointing out the obvious because he'll act like that towards me the whole day if I don't say it. Especially, since he's a stubborn brat and never respect his elders.

"Okay, I accept your apology..but don't mention that person's name around me anymore. And no I don't want to talk about it." I nodded but now I'm very curious. I eagerly want to know what had happened between them. But knowing how increasingly stubborn he is, I know he won't tell me. So, asking Kyungsoo about it would be better.

"Ahem." I look at my friend beside me with that same stare she gave me, when I didn't introduce her to my parents. "Oh right, Jongin this is my good friend Jinri, Jinri this is my ungrateful friend Jongin." Jongin push me aside and grab Jinri by her hand, then gently place his lips onto her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jinri." Jinri flailed her arms wildly like a real fan girl, meeting her idol for the first time.

"He's such a gentleman, oppa. Why didn't you tell me about him oppa?" She jutted her hip out.

"Yeah, Minho what's up with that?" Jongin said with a smirk, amused by the situation. I would love to slap him right now but I'm in school, which my old man owns. If I were to do anything violent here, I will personally get in trouble with my father. So, I have to ignore it for the time being but trust me I will get him. "Jinri, we have to start the tour now."

"Oh right! Bye Jonginnie, I have to take my leave now." She waved to Jongin and skipped outside the classroom.

As I was stepping out the door, Jongin grabbed my shoulder and made me face him. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, what is he thinking about? "Are you guys going out?" My eyes widen. "What makes you think that?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, practically begging me to tell him. "Come on! You got her phone number, her arm were around yours, and the way she looked at you... that looks like a couple to me." And here he goes with that foolish assumption once again. "Really Jongin? She's like a little sister to me, beside I already have someone I like."

Those were the wrong choice of words because now he's going to bug me to know who it is and probably going to pick on me when I tell him. Instead, he looked in fact worried about that. "Minho, are you serious about this person?" I looked at him weirdly, but then I remembered....about that one incident. When I hurt someone who meant the world to me.

"I know where you're going with this Jongin..I never meant to hurt her. And besides she doesn't even remember me." The old scars in my heart began to reopen. He stared at me intently and sighed. "I just don't want you to get too attached to this person because when the time come you may end up hurting her." I understood what he was saying, I think it is better not meet that guy again because surely if I meet him again..I won't be able to control myself. "Thanks for worrying and I hope you studied because you have a test today."

"What! You said we didn't have a test!"

"Sorry, you were being an at the time so I lied. Oh look at the time better be going..bye!" I grabbed Jinri's and began running.

I don't know what he said but I'm sure he called me a 'arrogant bastard'. "Now lets start the tour shall we?" I smiled happily at her. "Okay~"

5 Hours Later

"Oppa~!" She whined.

I looked over at her, feeling slightly annoyed because Jongin usually does the same thing. "What?" I responded not showing my annoyance. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She stared at me innocently and cutely. I was kind of startled, I didn't even expected her to ask that question. "Oh..um...no I'm currently not in a relationship right now. Why do you ask?" I inquired. She gazed at me squarely and adverted her eye in the other direction.

"You seem kind of.... different since I last saw you." I stared at her puzzled with an admixture of curiosity. "How so?" I questioned. "Well..I notice this glow radiating from you. I've never seen this side of you before, even when we were young. You weren't always nonchalant towards people, including me." I've never realized that I was different, I thought I was always like this, but I suppose that isn't really the case. "Have I really changed over the years?"

"I believe so oppa...you were always rowdy, sort of bit of a hooligan I might say." She chuckled.

I guess she's right. She always had an keen observation when it comes to people, so why debate over this matter.

"Oppa, I think we're going to be late for my first class, if we don't hurry up that is." She glanced at me.

"Yes, lets take our leave then."

 

Taemin POV 

3 Period Class

Class ended and I gathered my supplies then threw my backpack over my shoulder. Jinki stood up, stretched and looked at the time on his watch. " This is strange." Jinki implied. "This isn't normal for him to he this late."

"Who?" I  asked. 

"Oh. The Student Council President..he's the one that's supposed to be give you this tour. Not that I mind, but I have a lot of paperwork to do. I'm the Vice Student Council President after all." I felt pretty guilty having him go through all this trouble for me. Maybe I should just-

"Jinki! We have a problem!" The female ran to Jinki panicky.

"What? What's going on?!"

"It's Minji, she's about to go through her first transformation." Transformation? Wait, what does she mean by transformation? I wanted to ask but I was immediately cut off. "WHAT?! Where's  Chaerin? She said she'll keep her under control." I don't know what's going on but Jinki looked furious. "Um..Jinki-

"She's trying to ask Jessica for help to slow the transformation down." She began to panic a lot more. Jinki paced the floor and biting his nails. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there dumbfounded; I was still trying to figure out what was happening.  "Where's the Student Council President when you need him?" Jinki quickened his pace. 

"What do you mean? The Student Council President  been here the whole time." The voice came from the door way. "Jongin? What do you mean he's been here the whole time?!"

"It's like I said.. I bumped into him on our way here and went our separate ways." The Jongin guy looked as confused as I am now. What the hell is happening? What's going on? Most importantly, who's the Student Council President? "Damn it! Why didn't he contact me as soon as he got here?!" Jongin tilted his head in confusion. "Huh? You mean you don't know?"

"What? What don't I know?" Jinki said in frustration.

"He's escorting a new student around the building."

"Escorting a new student?!"

Jongin nodded. "Yeah, I might I add she's a real beauty and she's actual-

" What do you mean HE'S escorting the new student? I have the new student right here." He jotted his thumb towards me. Jongin looked passed Jinki and right at me. "Argh! Never mind, where is he right now?!" Jinki inquired. "He in class 3A right now. Why do you need him for anyway?" Jinki ignored him and looked at the female student. "Sulli I need you to hurry a get the President and meet me immediately."

"Got it!" She ran out the room.

 He ran towards the door, but then stopped when Jongin asked. " What do you want me to do?" He stared annoyingly at Jongin for a minute and then to me. "Keep an eye on Taemin and take him to his classes." With that Jinki left me in room with Jongin. " Why do I get stuck with babysitting duties? This is so lame." He sighed heavily. Before he could ask me for my schedule, someone crept up behind him and grabbed his shoulder. "Let me take care it." It was Jonghyun. He looked at me, but it wasn't the same eye as before. His eyes were stern and looked like he meant business.  But Jongin didn't mind he wanted to be over there with the action. He practically tossed me aside. "Thank you, I owe you big time." He ran and didn't looked back. Then it was just me and my bestfriend..well so I thought.  "Let's go."

"Right.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone,

-yumechrys is back with another chapter and unfortunately there's no 2Min interaction. *sigh* What a pity and to think they've should've met up with each other too. But please put your fire and torches I promise It'll come very soon my AFF family. I working on the next chapter as we speak. So keep your heads high and eyes open for the next chapter. Bye~~~~

-yumechrys~OUT

Youtube

Ask.fm

Facebook Page

tumblr

Vimeo

http://instagram.com/yumechrys