Start My Day With A Kiss

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Aunt Arisa’s POV

 

“Minnie are you ready? You’ll be really late for school if you don’t hurry up.” Today will be Taemin first day in his new school. I very happy he came to live with me, it was so hard to convince him to come with me.

 

At first, he agreed into staying with me but then he refused to come with me at the hospital.

 

Flashback

 

“Minnie, I thought you said you wanted to come with me? Why don’t you want to leave?” I really confused right now at first he said he’ll come but now... I don’t get it what made him change his mind about living with me.

 

“ I’m not leaving my dad by himself.. he’s going to be lonely. Its better if I stay here with him until he wakes up.” He looked so sad. I understand what he is feeling right now but this is whats best for him right now. “Minnie, I understand you want to be by your father’s side but you have to go to school.”

 

Just stood there for a few secs or more and finally spoke up.” I-Its okay, I’ll just drop out.” Now, what did he said just now? Drop out? I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. How could he think of dropping out of school? Especially, when he knows its his mother’s long dream of seeing her son graduating from school. Well, of course she won’t be here to see him graduate but... this would make her very happy.

 

“Drop out? Taemin why would you even think about dropping out of school.”

 

“Auntie, its okay--”

 

“No, its not!” This was my first time yelling at him but he was being irrational about his decisions I can’t allow him to do this to his future. “All your mother talk about is you graduating school and going to college. Why would you even think about this....do you even care how this is going affect your father!” Hurting him was the last thing I wanted to do, but this is the only way to get through to him.

 

Tears of sadness and anger filled in his eyes, it pained me to see him this way. I wanted to wipe his tears away but he slap my hand away from him and then he explode. “I DON’T WANT TO BE IN A NEW SCHOOL OR MEET NEW FRIENDS! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! I don’t understand why doesn’t he want to go to a new school?

 

Then it hit me...he was scared, not scared of going to school, meeting new people, or leaving his father in the hospital but he was afraid of... Change. I pulled the young boy into my arms and hug him tightly as he fought to get out my grasp. “Minnie, its okay... I promise everything will be okay.” I whisper in his ear, fighting back the tears that began to form into my eyes.

 

“I promise, you’ll see your father again... please Minnie come with me.” Taemin stop fighting me and cried his heart out as I held him in my arms. I promise, we’ll takes this step by step and I will do everything in my power to make you happy again.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Minnie, sweetie are you ready?”

 

“Yes, Auntie I’m ready.” He came down the stair with his bag, I can still see the unsure look in his eyes. “ Minnie everything will be fine..just do this for me okay?” I gave him a tight hug before l pulling away to see that smile on his face. “ Auntie, I’ll try my best and I will not run away.” He was so strong just like his mother...my sister.

 

“Okay, hurry up or you’ll be late. I’ll pick you up after school.”

 

“Okay, bye Auntie!” Then he flew out the door and out of my sight.

 

“Bye Minnie...”

 

---

 

Taemin’s POV

I know I promised to not runaway but going to a new school with new people..that's just too much for me. Then again..I don't go back on my word when it comes to promises. Plus, she work hard for me to be in this school, I don't want to be some ungrateful brat because I don't want to be there....I just have to it up. I quickened my pace and bumped into a tall figure in front of me. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention an--" As he turned around slowly, I became to panic he going to beat me to a bloody pulp. But he just gave me a warm, gentle smile. "Its okay really I was in the way no need for an apology. My name is Choi Minho by the way." He held out his hand but I was too busy observing this handsome man's face. You can say that I was being a total creeper at the moment.

Ah! Snap out of it you idiot and shake his hand. I quickly snapped out of "dreamworld" and shook this man's hand. "H-Hello, m-my name is Lee T-Taemin." I stuttered frantically. "Well, its nice to meet you Lee Taemin." He chuckled as he pecked my hand and staring into my eyes. My heart pound rapidly like it was ready to burst out of my chest. No way! I can't be in love with this man can I? I heard of 'love at first sight' but I thought that it wasn't possible...I mean I just met this guy. After I was done talking to myself, I realized the closeness between the both of us. I blushed like an idiot and my heart began to race uncontrollably, I needed to get out here and fast. 

"Umm..I-I got to go see you around." I began to run until I felt someone grab my wrist....it was Minho. Hmm..What could he want? "Sorry, I really have to--" My eyes widen I couldn't believe it....Choi Minho..kissed me. And the crazy thing is..it felt so right. I melted in the kiss and was held close to his body it was so warm, I never wanted to be release from his arms.

People started to point and whisper towards my way and I pushed the tall boy away from me. "I-I'm sorry."

"Wait!" He yelled but I didn't stop, I ran as far as I could and stopped next to a building. I caught my breath and slid down the wall, burrying my face in my palms. "Great, this what I need to start my day with a kiss." I then touch my lips where he kissed and blushed bright red. I have to hurry up and get to school. I got up, ran off to school and prayed nothing else going to happen.

Minho's POV

I watched as the brunette haired boy run off to god knows where. I never felt this way about nobody before and I have a feeling he feels the same way towards me. Man, if only I knew he were going...

*ring*

"Hello?"

"Minho, where are you man? You're going to be late!" Jinki practically yelled through the phone.

"Hyung, I'll be there in a minute. I just had something to do in the moment."

"Okay, how have you been feeling? You know its almost that time for you." Jinki always worrying about me its all because of my "incident" couple days ago, I told him I'm okay but it seems like it goes in one ear out the other.  He's such a worry wart, I should just put a big sign on my head saying 'I'm okay' but what can I do?

"Hyung, if that starts happening again I'll call Jonghyun, okay." There was silence on the other side then he began talking again.

"Okay, see you soon then and be careful." We said our goodbye and hunged up the phone. I will meet you again Lee Taemin. Then I went to my destination school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay like I promise Minho was in the chapter! woohoo

Mianhaeyo! I was on Hiatus for a while I couldn't think of anything and didn't want it to . I hope this chapter wasn't a disappointment and next will be great okay I promise.

I Love you guys!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!

KPOPLOVERZ21~ OUT