The Breakdown

Music The Curse of L.O.V.E.

Yuri stand still not knowing what to do. She bits her lips hesitating, but continues forcing her steps to walk near that Kim Hyoyeon. Just one step more when suddenly a bunch of guys blocked her in front.

 

"Hey pretty," that devilish smile transparently describe everything.

 

She spit a glare before them. Trying to be brave actually.

 

"Oooo…she's mad," the other guy whistled while one of them reach out his hand to touch her face "Easy cute,".

 

Before she could push that hand away, another hand already did. She turns to her left when she sees her, that Kim Hyoyeon. Those eyes look terrifyingly furious. "Back off, all of you," that voice was low, icy.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah," one of them manage to blurt out while others already gulping saliva.

 

"All of you better stay away from my friend or I rip your head off your body," she hissed.

 

"Fine, fine. We're sorry okay? We don't know she's your friend. We'll stay away," the one in front quickly signals the others to walk away.

 

Just after when she was dragged out to the street "What the hell are you doing here?!"

 

She flinches a little before taking out the white iPod "I just want to return…"

 

Hyoyeon snatched the iPod away and cut coldly "Fine, you've already did. Now you can go,"

 

"Hyoyeon-ah I'm…"

 

"Just go Kwon Yuri," that voice was flat, emotionless.

 

"...sorry," she manage to blurt out before quietly turn around. Unwillingly her tears fall down. Serve your right Kwon Yuri.

 

Hyoyeon stands still until that figures disappear behind the corner of the street. What did I just do?

 

          *************************************

 

Yuri let out a year of sigh. You can do it Kwon Yuri, she tells herself before she touches the door knob "Evening guys," she tried to sounds normal but her voice sounds obviously lifeless.

 

"Annyeong Yuri-ah," everybody greet her back except her, Kim Hyoyeon.

 

Yuri manages to steal a glimpse at that Kim Hyoyeon before quickly avoiding her eyes. Just suddenly when Hyoyeon gets up and grabs her bag "Sorry guys, got to go," and disappear behind the door.

 

In a split second the room falls in a complete silent. Everybody staring at each other with 'what happened?' jumping from one eyes to another.

 

Yuri just can't stand the atmosphere and sprang out from the room. Damn! And again the tears find its way to her cheek.

 

         ***************************************

 

Hyoyeon just let her gaze travel through the wide view of Han River spreading endlessly in front of her. The chilly night breeze brushing her face feels nothing for some reason. "Kwon Yuri," for the hundreds time of the day she called that name. "Ah!!!!!" she screams out ruffling her hair. Why must everything be so complicated? She peek at her watch, 10pm. Slowly she brings herself up from the bench she been sitting since evening. With her hand stuck in the front pocket of her jumper she steps to the subway.

 

She was already on the first step leading to the underground station before she suddenly stop and turn her head to the corner of the street. She stands there for 5 minute before she change her course.

 

She was outside the warehouse when she saw the light inside is on. 'I never knew they've conduct a late night showdown'. Based on pure curiosity she opened the door. The moment she stepped inside she saw a figure dancing gracefully on the stage. The sole light directed only to the spot makes everything seems so dream-like. Each one of the dance moves sends her flying across the sky. Each step taken stolen her soul to infinity. It was so captivating that it draws her forward. Step by step she was already right in front of the stage admiring the dancing figural.

 

"Hi there," the sudden greeting electrifies her.

 

"Uh..oh..h..hi," the stuttering just come out from nowhere.

 

"So, what do you think?" the dancing figural just now jump down the stage towards her.

 

"Uh..think? I…what?...uh..well…" the words just choked down .

 

"Hey relax, I'm not going to eat you," he smile.

 

"Yeah right…" she try to smile back when she noticed something "Hold on a minute..." her forehead curves inward. Something caught up her mind. Eye-smile, bicycle, be careful, I think I've seen...it's him! Yes! It's him!

 

"It's you!" Hyoyeon suddenly scream out.

 

 

 

sorry for the long~ hiatus guys...hope you enjoy this chapter...i'll try to upload the next chapter tomorrow (^^,) some comments would be appreciated...and again sorry for the long~long hiatus...