Our Language

Music The Curse of L.O.V.E.

"It's you right? The bicycle-incident guy?" Hyoyeon confirms.

 

It only take a second for that captivating eye-smile to appear again "I guess I am,"

 

"Nice to meet you, again I guess," Hyoyeon smile for the first time that day.

 

"The same goes for me," the phrase ends with laughter from both party.

 

"So, wanna join?"

 

"Ne?" the sudden offer flutters her.

 

"Mind to join me?" that voice sounds sincere.

 

Hyoyeon cracks a smile this time "Why not?"

 

Both of them step on stage. "Suits you?" the guy asked while Insomnia by Wheesung starts to echoed the wide space of the warehouse.

 

"Nice," she smiles.

 

As the music beats their steps synchronize. It doesn't take long before both of them get used to each other. No efforts needed but their instincts seem to communicate well. Moving along with the music their dance steps speak to one another. With the music they communicate in their language, a language only they understand. Flowing with the dance, their chemistry click creating a performance beyond amazing until the music stops when each of them facing one another close enough to feel each other breath. They meet each other eyes, long enough until Hyoyeon quickly snap out from the awkward position.

 

"You dance well," Hyoyeon manage to break out the moment of silence between them.

 

"You too,"

 

Hyoyeon just smile for the compliment before peeking at her watch. 12 a.m! I'm toast! "Hey thanks for the dance but I gotta go,"

 

"Uh? Yeah, be careful on your way,"

 

"Thanks. Bye," Hyoyeon manage to bid him goodbye before rushing to the door but before she could touch the door knob that voice echoed again.

 

"Hey! I wonder if I could know your name?"

 

Eventually Hyoyeon laugh "Right. Name. Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon,"

 

"Nice name. I'm Junho. Lee Junho,"

 

"Hope to see you again Junho-ssi," Hyoyeon bows before rushing out through the door.

 

"Me too, Hyoyeon-ssi," Junho whispered sending her away with his eye-smile.

 

                ************************************

 

Yeah by Usher echoed the practice room with seven boys covered in sweat dancing along with the beats. The clock hanging on the wall already point to the number 9. The second the music stops a voice speak out "Good job boys! We're done for today,"

 

"Kamsahamnida!" all seven voices said in unison bowing to their dance instructor.

 

"You've done exceptionally well today," Junho turn around watching Park Jin Young smiling brightly at him.

 

"Kamsahamnida hyung," Junho bow with a smile. Feeling refresh by the sudden compliment.

 

"Well, I don't know what pump you up but keep up the good work," Park Jin Young tap his shoulder before walk out of the practice room.

 

Junho continue packing when suddenly somebody put a headlock around his neck. "Got something under the sleeve that we don't know huh Lee Junho?" Taecyeon teased with his well-known naughty smile.

 

"Aish hyung! What sleeve? I'm wearing sleeveless today you see," Junho blankly points to his white top.

 

"Yah Lee Junho! Teasing your hyung huh?" Jaebum quickly joins in and tickles his dongsaeng.

 

"Aish! Hyung! Enough already! I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry!" Junho struggles to break free from his two hyungs.

 

"We're not gonna stop until you tell us," Jaebum threaten with his devil smile.

 

"Fine, fine," Junho gives up. He just can't take the tickles. His lung is about to blow from the laughter.

 

"There my cute little dongsaeng," Taecyeon and Jay stop eventually but before they could blink Junho already sprint out through the door with a giggle "Kumao hyung!"

 

Jaebum and Taecyeon blankly look at each other before they rush out chasing for Junho with a scream "Yah Lee Junho!"