Another Coincidence

Music The Curse of L.O.V.E.

Hyoyeon step out from the sub train. Earphones stuck in both ears with both hand in the front pocket of her jumper, she climb up the stairs leading to the main street. Just like other people walking around she too absorbs in her own thoughts. It's been three days she skips the practice session. It’s not like she want too but she's not yet ready. To face Kwon Yuri again isn't an easy thing to do after what had happened. After 15 minutes of walking, her eyes catch the sight of the place she really wants to be right now. She continues her steps while her eyes wandering around watching people. Little kids running around, couples holding hands, older ones leaning on each other shoulders waiting for the sunset, how I wish I could be like them. Yet, she let out another sigh.

 

When she is still wishing somebody knock up her shoulder.

 

"Yah! Watch where you were going! Aish!" the guy picking up his yellow iPod from the ground shout to a bicyclist who’s already disappear. "I'm sorry miss," the guy looked up at her with a sorry face.

 

Looking at each other both of them froze for a while before they called out in unison "Hyoyeon-ssi!" "Junho-ssi!"

 

"Nice meeting you again," Junho spoke out. Happy.

 

"The same goes for me," Hyoyeon smile repeating the exact same words as him at their warehouse meeting.

 

Eventually both of them laugh.

 

"What're you doing here?" Hyoyeon ask, curious.

 

"Just walking around,"

 

"If so, mind to join me for the sunset?" Hyoyeon rise up her left eyebrow.

 

"Sure," Junho smile accepting the offer.

 

They choose a bench and sit down enjoying the red sky. Junho ruffles through his bag pack before handing out a can of hot coffee to Hyoyeon. "Coffee?"

 

Hyoyeon smile receiving the coffee "Thanks. You usually do this? Drink coffee while enjoying sunset?"

 

"Once in a while," Junho wink inviting laughter from Hyoyeon.

 

As time goes by, the red sky slowly turned black. The sun slowly set welcoming the glittering colors of lights glowing the park. The Han River stay the same only its black color reflecting the colors of lights reasoning some difference from what it was during the day.

 

"Junho-ssi, can I ask you something?" Hyoyeon break the silence.

 

"Sure, go on,"

 

"How to say you're sorry to someone you don't usually talk to?" she doesn't know why but she feel exceptionally comfortable with this guy beside her.

 

Junho eyebrow rise up. So this is what been bothering you this past few days huh? "Easy. Just meet up, sit sown, and say you're sorry,"

 

Hyoyeon turn around amaze by Junho answer "That easy? When you only talk like once in a month?"

 

"Hey, to say you're sorry doesn't count how often you talk with each other. Instead it convey that you already opened up you know," Junho smile.

 

For unknown reason, Hyoyeon feels like all the burdens have been lifted up from her shoulders watching that comforting smile. Hyoyeon can't help but to smile back "Thanks,"

 

"No biggie,"

 

            **************************************

 

Taeyeon put her sweater on before grabbing her phone on the cabinet. The autumn breeze can really shivers you to the bone.

 

"I'm going mom," she kisses that cheek and step out from the house.

 

About five meters away, her phone ring. "Hello, urm Sooyoung-ah,"

 

"Taenggoo, I think we don't really need to meet them. Hyoyeon just call me asking for Yuri adress. We should give them some space to sort out everything on their own don't you think?" Sooyoung statement makes her stop in the middle of the way.

 

"Really? Urm..okay then. Are you out yet?"

 

"I'm still home," silence when suddenly Sooyoung scream on the line "Yah Kim Taeyeon! Don't tell me you're already at the subway?!"

 

Taeyeon move the phone a meter away from her ear "Geez, this girl sure is loud,"

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" Sooyoung voice sounds clear enough although they are hundreds kilometer apart.

 

"You don't have to scream like that Choi Sooyoung-ssi. I'm only five meters away from home. I just need to turn back and in a minute I'm already in the house for GOD's sake,"

 

"You should say so," Sooyoung giggles.

 

"How can I when you suddenly scream to a pitch of a dolphin?" Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

 

"Hey, that's Sica not me," Sooyoung laugh.

 

"You should be thankful she's not here or she would already strangles you to death you know,"

 

 

sorry for not uploading the update yesterday..so to make up for that i've upload 2 chapter at once...hope you guys enjoy (^^,)