Her Secret

Music The Curse of L.O.V.E.

 

"Hyoyeon, Yuri, can I have a minute with you guys?" Min Hwan whisper to the girls while the others are already preparing to go home.

 

Both of them nod before following their dance instructor out. Taeyeon look from afar. I hope you can help Min Hwan oppa.

 

Min Hwan looks at both of the girls in front of him. He realizes it long time ago but he never expects someone else to do so too. Kim Taeyeon, she too realized the silent competition between these two. His heart blooms. Kim Taeyeon, that kid is amazing. Still young in age but her sense of responsibility exceeds one of an adult. As a young leader, she sure cares a lot for her members.

 

"Oppa, please do something. It’s getting out of control already. Their paired dance is a complete mess," he still remembers what Taeyeon tell him this morning, and when he monitors their routine just now he realize the situation is getting worst.

 

He shakes his head. I never thought it will be this worst. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" he looks straight to both of them.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri looks at each other before both of them shake their head.

 

Min Hwan let out a big sigh "Fine, than can I know why both of your steps are completely out of sync? You never practice together?"

 

Silent. Hyoyeon look down to the tip of her shoes while Yuri keeps playing with her fingers.

 

Min Hwan shakes his head. "So it's true. Girls, look at me," he want them to look at his eyes. "Both of you are talented dancers. Each one of you has your own strong points. Now, I want you to go back and think again why you join in the first place. Alright?"

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri nod. Min Hwan pats both of their head, before he went away.

 

Hyoyeon went back in into their practice room, grab her back and practically go home. Yuri sit down awhile in the practice room lean her back to the wall thinking back what Min Hwan had told them just now. Unknowingly, yes unknowingly she too has desire to win over Hyoyeon. At first, it just a mere competitiveness spirit but now she thinks it’s getting far more than that. She let out a big sigh.

 

"Yuri-ah," Yuri almost spit out the water she just drink. She looks at the door. Taeyeon is smiling warmly with only her head pop out through the opened door.

 

"Aigoo Taeyeon-ah, I thought you were ghost you know,"

 

Taeyeon giggles. "There's no ghost during the day Yuri-ah,"

 

"What are you doing here? I thought all of you already go home," Yuri is sure everybody was out just now.

 

"I went to the toilet. Want to go together?" Taeyeon grab her bag.

 

"Would be nice," Yuri smiles standing up.

 

They were on the stairs when her eyes caught something on the floor. She went down and picks it up. An iPod. She turns the iPod backwards when she saw that one name. Kim Hyoyeon.

 

"You should go and give it back to her," Taeyeon touch her shoulder.

 

"I'll give it back tomorrow,"

 

"She's not far. She's out just 5 minutes before us. She maybe on her way to the subway. ," Yuri look into that eyes. She just can't say no.

 

"You can walk me home another time Yuri-ah," the soft voice just make her nod.

 

                                  ****************************

 

Her eyes are wandering around. Unknowingly she's already near the subway station. In the crowd, her eyes finally spot that certain someone. Kim Hyoyeon. She walks towards her when she realize she's not heading to the subway. Her curiosity makes her follow her steps. The alley looks quite although there were some people passing by. Yuri just follows along when finally they arrive at a medium size warehouse. Her eyes opened wide when she saw what are in front of her eyes. A street showdown!

 

"You're here," Kang Ho high five his best buddy.

 

Hyoyeon just smile.

 

"What's wrong today huh?" Kang Ho already wraps his hand around that shoulder.

 

"Nothing," she tries hard to smile as brightly as usual "You join today?"

 

Kang Ho shakes his head. Again. Keeping it all to herself. He wants to ask again but seeing that miserable face he doesn't have heart to do so. "No, just tag along,"

 

Hyoyeon nod before again bring her eyes on the hand build wooden stage.