SHINee Onew's Oneshot

[ONESHOT COLLECTION] The Proposal

 

PARK HANEUL X ONEW

 

Park Haneul P.O.V

Today is the day where I have to arrange another married reception.

And know who’s marriage? Yeah.. another famous Actor in Korea, Lee Minho with his wife, Kang Hyebin, which is lately i know as a mute person. She’s so luck to have husband like Lee Minho-ssi. Although he’s a super famous celeb, he is sooooooo humble to everyone.

And yeah you know what? Today Jinki can’t come to spend afternoon with me. I mean, he usually come to at least chat with me and help me to make sure everything I already planned with all my work-mate arranged correctly. He is now go to Incheon to make a new CF with his band-mates. I totally envy with him. He still can enjoying beautiful panoramic of sunsets in Incheon while working.

And yeah, my boyfriend, He is Lee Jinki, or also known as Onew, leader of famous boyband in Korea, SHINee. Hmm.. maybe everyone know he never date with a girl, because he said so. Haha I think that was true. He never date any girl, but he already has soon-to-be wife, ME!

I still checked to all this messy room. Make sure everything already placed in the right things. Ahh~ usually Jinki help me to do this thing. This is the first time he isn’t help me. oh, should I call him? Yeah I’ll try it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...first ring

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...second ring

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...third ring. WHERE ARE YOU JINKI-YA?

Oh, I’ll try to called another member. Jonghyun! Nope, he must be busy with his new coordi noona. Minho! Ahh, he must be played another PSP stuff with Taemin. KEY!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...first ring. “Ne, noona? Waeyo?” as usual, he is being rude to me. answered my call without greet me ‘yeoboseyo’ or something.

“Jinki, eodiya?” I asked him in a rush. Really curious where is Jinki now that he cant even pick up my call.

“ahh, noona.. dont be that jealous.. I saw onew hyung just now.. maybe a few minutes ago. He is walking with Juri-ssi, our new make-up artists. They go to... ah I dont know.. maybe go to the beach? Watch for sunset? Ah~ anni! Anni! They both just go to hotel’s lobby. Maybe go to the room. A...” he speak so fast that I cant hear what he said anymore.

“MWO? JINKI GO TO THE ROOM WITH A GIRL? “ as I finished that sentence, I hang down the phone and go outside the hall. Search for taxi. When it comes, i enter the taxi in a rush. “A..Ajussi.. drive me to the Gimpo airport now! I have to go to Incheon, NOW!”

~~~

Ahh! I really luck that as soon as I arrived at the airport, I met someone which sell his economy-class-seat-ticket with half price. Because he is in a rush to go to the hospital and cancelled his flight.

And Now I already arrived at Incheon airport. Waiting for a taxi that will drive me to the hotel that Jinki and that girl’ll spend the night. And when I arrived there, I WILL KILL LEE JIN KI!

It not takes a long time to get the hotel, because it placed near the airport, near the beach. I send a text in a rush to Key, asking him where is the room of Jinki and that girl.

He’s in 2nd floor, noona. Just enter room 205 and you’ll find him kkkk~

Ahh, this is it. Room 205 at 2nd floor. I open the door in a rush, I’m totally shock! All I can see is Jinki. Well, actually half , sit on the sofa

“aigooo~ so this is what you called work hard? You spend a night with a girl while I work all alone for tomorrow’s married? HOW DARE YOU LEE JIN KI!” I enter the room, I can saw Jinki showed his confused face. And suddenly, a guy come from somewhere.

“Onew-ssi, I already fixed your coat. Sorry to bothered you that I have to take my knit tool at the beach and... hey...” the guy speak in a really rushm but suddenly when he saw me, he stared at me from the top to toe. “Is it the wedding-planner girl you always told me? ahh~ let me introduce myself, I’m Oh Juri, SHINee’s make up artist. You should know that Jinki is really sad that he cant help you today for tomorrow wedding. By the way why are you... blah blah” I cant hear the rest of the sentence. I suddenly realise that I already over jealous to Jinki and negative thinked about him.

“So.. Juri is a name of a boy..?” I asked again, to make sure. Both Juri and Jinki  nodded. I really embarrassed. My eyes become blind with my jealousness. Geez~

“Mi..Mianhae Jinki-yaa. I failed to become your girlfriend.. your nice girlfriend.” I ran out of the room. I want to arrived at Seoul again now! Wish not to see Jinki for a few days. When I ran through the aisle, i can hear Jinki yelled out my name. I was afraid that he can catch me so I run faster. Suddenly I hit someone. Oh, it was Key. What a fate!

“Noona, waeyo?” he helped me to stand up because I fall and he’s not. I can feel that Jinki is not too faraway from me. so I decided to ignored Key and keep running. I can hear both of Key and Onew now run following me.

I ran out and try to catch a taxi. So luck that I can found one and i ask the ajussi to drive me to the airport

~~~

I got the last flight. So luck that there’s so many seat left. I can got it with half price.

But,  I have to wait for over 45 minutes till I can enter the plane. I just wait in this quite waiting room. I can’t help but cry. Yeah i was totally failed to become a nice girlfriend for Jinki. He was always kind to me. but i cant act nicely to him, even once..

“hhh...hhh...hhh.. Haneul-ah..” someone tap my arm. I turn my head to face him. OH he was Jinki. I hide my face then he can’t see my tears. “wae..hhh.... waekurae? Why you left me? i thought you want to visit me.”

“nope. I was jealous that you go to see sunset with Juri, that recently i know that he is a boy.” I still cry.

“Aish.. it’s oke. I’m happy that you jealous with me. it’s mean you love me, right?” He try to make my eyes stare at his.

“Anni! I cant be a nice girlfriend for you. But you always act kind to me. its not fair for...”

“Aigooo!!! Noona! Hyung!” suddenly I can see Key walk enter the waiting room. Me and Jinki was totally surprised.

“Yah! You both crazy! To catch both of you I have to buy the plane ticket. See? The money I supposed to spent to buy a pair of new shoes now become a plane ticket that I’m not gonna use!” I still shocked. So Jinki and Key buy a ticket plane just to met me here?

“Hyung..” Key walk closer to Jinki. He then handed over something from his hand. “I was bored to hear your story about Haneul noona. I was jealous too that you already have someone that you really sure she will be your future wife...” he that scratch his backhead. “by the way, noona, mianhae to make you jealous. All of this thing is planned by me. and yeah, if after this onew hyung come back to the hotel by himself, noona, I will kill you!” he then left us and go dont know where.

“Aish rude dongsaeng!” I still nagging and not realised the Jinki just keep quiet at his place.

“Waeyo, Jinki-ya?” I asked him gently.

“This.. is the ring that I talked with Key a few weeks ago. I said to him that I will propose you with this ring.” I can feel tears drop from Jinki’s eyes. I confused what to do. I want to cheered him but fact that he planned to propose me is make me feel awkward to him.

“Haneul-ah... “ he called my name softly. Yeah if he still feel emotional and want me to leave him I think its ok. He know Key longer than he know...

“ will you marry me?” he still cried. But his eyes is really wanted an answer.

“You’re the best I ever had. Sure, I do!” he then hugged me. so tight that i can feel his tears on my shoulder. I dont know what he crying to. But I know, his heart just belong to me.

 

COMMENTS, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ARE MY SUPPLEMENTS ^^