Lee Min Ho's oneshot

[ONESHOT COLLECTION] The Proposal

 

Lee Min Ho X Kang Hye Bin

 

Lee Min Ho’s P.O.V

I was here after all of my shedule today. yeah I’ve been so busy these days. Preparing to my new upcoming drama, City Hunter. Its tiring of course. I’ve been in the gym in the morning, practicing for many martial art in the afternoon and sometimes practicing my swimming skill in the evening. And dont forget my English and Japannese course on the weekend. Sometimes it feels like I’m going to gave up and leave all these activities, but suddenly her smile come and yeah, all the stressnes is blew away somewhere.

I’m on my way to her small flat. I already make a close relationship with her since I still use name Lee Min. She was an ordinary student that passed my filming location. It was 2 in the morning and she makes me have to retake all the scene. I was very mad untill I realised that she cant speak. She’s mute and well, firstly I got pity to her, try to help her do whatever she does. I dont know, but since then we got closer.

Me and her become a couple since 2 years ago. My noona, my mom and my dad also doesnt accept her as well, until one day my mom see her helped an old lady to catch up a taxi. My mom accept her then, my whole family either.

She never accept all costive presents I gave to her. She doesnt let me help her when she can do it herself. Thats why I liked her, she has many differences with another girl i met everyday.

And today i’m gonna propose her..

~~~                                                  

I stand in front of her flat’s door, waiting for her to came out and I’m gonna pick her to the place I’m gonna practice my swimming skill. In the phone, i told her that I’m gonna show off my new skill only to her and she gladly accept my invitation.

Suddenly, the door is open, All I can see is her beautiful face yet her gummy smile. She bowed to me.. Aish~ this girl, still act formally even to me.

“Did you bring your swimsuit?” I asked her, teasing. Then she showed her shock face, so funny!

“Ah.. I think you want to swim with me hahahaha...” Finally she realised that I . She hit my fore arm slowly and laugh without any sound.

I opened the door to her and let her slipped in. Than go to the other side and enter the car too. As I roar up the machine, she tap my shoulder.

“Where you gonna swim this evening?”she asked using sign that I already understand.

“Ehmm... hotel? Than we can spend a night...” I again. We burst into laugh, but all i can hear is my laugh.

I start to drive my car. Kang Hyebin, name of the girl that feel my hart these past few years, the radio. It was Ne-yo, her favourite singer’s song played. She humming all the way. Since the beginning, I already know if she can speak, I believe that she has a great voice.

“.. Baby, you had become my addiction... And it’s all because of you..” I followed her to sing.. she smiled to me and spoke with her sign “Your voice is great, oppa!”

“You either, aegi.. hahahaha” I laugh and ruffled her hair. She smiled once again and continued to humming.

~~~
Finally, we reach our destination. It was huge hotel in Sokcho district. It’s not too crowded here, maybe because it wasn’t the high season.

I gave my car key to the vallet staff and embrace Hyebin’s arm and lead her to enter the hotel. As we arrive to the pool, she sat near the pool and I change my outfit to swimsuit. I do the strecthing in front of her while both of us joking and teasing each other.

I glide beautifully to the pool. Try to make her fascinate with me. she applaud me with clap her hands, sometimes she take a shot of me. I showed all that I already practice so far.

“Aegii..” I swimmed with back style while waved and called her name. She smiled so brightly and I think it was the right time to...

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! HELPPP MEEE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!” I scream out loud. Try to reach the face of the water showed my head for a while and drown it. “HELP!!! I CANT MOVE, HELP!” I scream louder. In a moment, I can see Hyebin look shock and afraid. He try to called someone to get anyhelp but it seemed like no one here.

She, suddenly glide to the pool. I smiled while keep asking for help. She come to me and I suddenly kissed her. Yeah, I know it was her first kiss, since I was her first crush and boyfriend, I’m sure it was her first. Actually it was my first time to.. oh, come on! Forget all those scene in the drama!

She widened her eyes and try to understand what happened. I reach her hands and slipped a ring to her right ring finger and she look more shock, yet confused.

I lead her to reach the face of the water. We can finally breathe properly and she looked at me, like ask what happen.

“Kang Hyebin, ni Lee Minho imnida, kyeoronhajullae?” I asked her, instead of answer question she asked to me just now through her eyes. I could see her wet face blushed, her clear eyes going red. Is she cried? She nodded and hug me thight. I smile widely. Thanks God, she’s mine now!

She still hug me while I swim to the edge of the pool. She look like still shock and cant move. I carry her bridal style to the nearest bench.

“Hyebin.. Hyebin-ah?” I clap my hand in front of her face. Try to get back her consciousness.

“Is it true, oppa? It isn’t dream, right? If it was dream, i wish i could lived forever in this dreamland”she asked me with her sign.

“Of course, Hyebin-ah, you make my real life turn bright and so I’ll make your life brighter too. Nothing in this crowded world could separate us.” I ragging to her and make my way closer to her. As my lips almost touch hers, suddenly she push me. I showed confused face.

“You make my clothes going wet, oppa. Now how should we go home?”she glare to me, pretending like she was angry.

“Let’s make it dry in our room, aegi..” I embrace her both arm and showed the room’s key. She look shock and all I can do is laugh all the way.

~~~

A/N : YEAH i finally finished it. I make it after finished my local midtest and decided to write it instead of study for the shadow teaching midtest.

i hope you like it XD

COMMENTS, LIKES AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME XDDDD