SHINee Kibum's Oneshot

[ONESHOT COLLECTION] The Proposal

 

Key X Song Hyun Ki

 

I’m on my way to her flat now. I’m gonna make a surprise to her, since I already told her that I’m going to go somewhere today and we both cant celebrate our first anniversary. I told her via phone and screamed to me.

“DAMN YOU, KIM KI BUM! I ALREADY PREPARED ANYTHING AND YOU RUINED IT?” as she hung up the phone, I really didn’t expect that she’ll become that mad.

Song Hyun Ki, the girl that become my boyband’s fashion designer is officially become my girlfriend since a year ago. At first she act politely to me, but when i know her way deeper, she become more rude? Yeah but I still love her at all.

Now I walk through the aisle to her flat. I was thinking how I could enter the flat without her knowing it was me with this human-size box I bring to her as the present.

Suddenly, when I was in front of the door, I can hear a creepy screaming inside. I enter the flat in a rush, but still caring with my belongings. The time i enter the room, it was Hyun Ki being trapped by someone shoulder. I’m way too shock and let the box fall from my hand. That damn guy who trapped Hyun Ki now pointing his gun onto me. Hyun Ki look panic as she give me a code to call someone.

I take a step to go back. “YAH YOU, PUNK! STAND THERE! DONT MAKE A MOVE!” I was so shock that he screamed to me and still pointing his gun to me. Is Hyunki still at good condition? I mean, he didnt dare to injure the one I love, right?

That guy enter Hyun Ki’s room take many stuff and last thing i saw he put Hyunki’s laptop to his big bag. I, then, text jonghyun in a rush. I asked him to call a police to come to Hyunki’s flat.

“Thanks for all the stuff. “ That guy then zipped his bag perfectly and go to the balcony, gonna runaway but he didnt know that I already held a golf stick and now, I was hit his forehead with this heavy stick.

He faint and Hyunki hug me in a rush. I can feel she’s crying, still shock to what happen. And finally, those police come as I lay down Hyunki too-tired-after-crying-sleeping-body onto the sofa and answer all the question they gave to me.

The thief is being arrested by the police. I try to take a look to the stuff the thief try to take away. It was many of Hyunki’s high costed things. Like iPhone, iPad, tablet PC, handphone, all the blings accesories and  the most important, her laptop. She was worked with it everyday.

Now, all the police already gone. I try to fixed this messed flat. Actually, without what happened just now, I’m sure this flat gonna be so messed up because Hyunki is too lazy to fixed it. Suddenly, Hyunki waked up and staring at what I’m doing.

She approached to things that almost being thieved and checked it one by one. All gadget can still except her laptop.

She then fallen down onto the floor. Crying in silence. I hugged her.

“My Laptop.. is now cant worked normally..” she cry and I can feel pain in every word she said.

“Ssssh, We’ll try to fixed it up.. I’ll Help you..” then I lead her to sat on the sofa where she sleep just now.

The flat is a bit dark, because its already 6pm and I forget to all the lamp. The curtain near the balcony still opened so the light of the orange sunset can passed through the window. I can see her face sillhoute and all I can feel is pain.

“B..But.. this laptop is filled with many photo of you and me. If I fixed it, and coincidencely a papparazi see what’s inside the laptop, your carreer gonna ended..” she cry louder on my shoulder. All vibrate that her body make, I can feel it. Its wet now on shoulder part of my shirt.

God.. even in this kind of situation, she still think about me?

“then I’ll buy you the new one..” I wishpered to her ear. She try to reject it ”..All your design for shinee concert, I’ll try to talk to manager-nim so he’ll give you more time to remake it. I’m sure he’ll let you do it a bit late.” I talk to her, looking straight to her shining eyes, try to make her believe me.

“Gomawo, Kibum-ah.. Gomawo” she hug me, its a thight hug that I can feel her heartbeat. “By the way..” she let go of her hug. I’m a little bit dissapointed because i hope something more than this.. you know what I mean, a little kiss and.. ah, stop think ertly like jonghyun!

“..You said that you’ve to go somewhere on our anniversary day, right? So why are you here now?” she asked me with smirk, interogating me for exact.

“I try to make a surprised for you.. yeah until that damn thief ruined that.” I said it and stare straight to the ground.

“Nope, “ he lifted my face. Now my face is in front of hers. “you make my dark day turn bright. Thanks, dear.” She smile to me. a very very honest smile then I smile either.

“so, what are you brought for me?” she asked again, and I go to the place where I dropped the box, bring it in front of Hyun Ki, opened it and hand over a big big big big teddy bear on her lap. I can see her blushing and when I sat in front of her, she hug me. The teddy bear barricade us from thight hug, but suddenly a sound audible over the room.

“Kyeoronhajullae?” yeah it was my aegyo voice that I record and put it inside the teddy bear. So when a pressure come, the record played.

She is shock and let go of our hug, stare onto the bear and found out that it was a necklace with a small simple white gold ring as a pendant. Her eyes is glass tear-ing now. I take off the necklace, knelt to the ground and said, “Will you?”

Now my heart beat so damn fast! All I can see is hyun ki’s face sillhouette because her face opposite the source of light, but she was so beautiful.

“I must be crazy if I ignored the best one like you..”

 

a/n: OH YEAH FINALLY I POSTED IT!

        a few days ago i had a prob that almost bring me to the judge. thanks God its not happen. I make it special to my friend annisa and hope y'all like it!

COMMENTS, LIKES AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME XDDDD