UNWELCOME EVENT

THE VAMPIRE AND THE ANGEL

after one day , when minho full recovering,he rush out of nichkhun house without the others permession and tried to go back to his home ,but in the way , someone stopped him.

when he look up ,he met with redhead man who give him a devil smirk ,which make him shiver from the fear and tried to run away from him , but he couldn't because of the other powerful who grabbed minho's shoulder and slammed him at the wall and bit his nap and his blood but he didn't drink too much, because of the other heart beat become more slow and he is ready to faint in anytime. so he lifted him up in his shoulder carried him toword his own home which is faraway from the citizen .

When the redhead man rush to his home , he laid minho to the nearest couch because of the heaviest of the other body,especialy  that this strange has a weak body for a vampire .

so after he let the other sleep at couch , and he take a warm blanket to cover him. and he go to the kitchen and grab a towel and glass water ,and he return back to the other side as he tried to dry the other blood , but this action make the other wake up and whimper from the pain.

when minho open his eyes and find a beautiful redhead guy , he shaked so hard and tried to move away from him . but a gentle hand grab his hand :"don't worry ,i would never do anything to you again , i promiss ,but can you tell the reason of your presence in that place."

"it's a long story , may i tell you about it later? please i'm so tired right now ." minho said to other weakly,which make the other heart softned:" it's ok ,i don't want to force you to tell me your story . by the way what's your name little boy ?" the strange man asked him.

"my name is minho ,sir" minho replied him with shaky voice which make the other shook his head "don't call me sir,my name is park jungmin and you can call me mum." 

at first minho felt weired when he called the other mum ,but when he knew jungmin ,he felt comfortable because of the other kind . meanwile ,nichkhun and taemin get shoked because of minho's missing , they tried their best to find him around the house or farther but they didn't found him which make taemin sobbing from the worry.

in the end ,taemin decided to tell the police to looking for his bestfriend,but they can't find him . instead they found some blood ruching in the street that was near to nichkhun home,which make the other more upset that this blood meaning that the vampire killed minho.

and because of that taemin collapsed from the exhausted and the worry about his friend's life,and he swear to himself if he lose him ,he will revenge for him from all this monsters.