WHO ARE YOU ?

THE VAMPIRE AND THE ANGEL

after two week, the younger man open his eyes slowly and looking around :"where am i ?" 

he try to stand up but he hissed from the pain in his arm and his brain without noticing the present of nichkhun who was sleeping behind him. but the later wake up when realised that someone shifted beside him , so he open his eyes to find out that his lover awake and being fine .

but his presence make the other shiver from the fear:" who are you? i don't kow you ,i need to go right now. "  minho tried to go far away from him,but he felt him grabed his wrist gentily :" please stay here ,don't worry i would never hurt you ,belive me i'm just here to protect you from some monsters,so please calm down sir."

but minho relese his wrist from the other:"it's none of your buisness , i can take care about myself very well, so let me go".

"no , i promised your friend to take care about you ,and you don't know how strong they look alike for you. in fact you need someone strong like me to protecte you especially now ,because you still weak and fragile to fight them , so plz  let me be in your side sir."nichkhun begged to him,but minho tried to argue him but when he stand up ,he felt a headache and he almost fall ,but a thin hand grabed his waist ,when he turned to look at that persone,he met with an family sweet face :"taeminnie...i'm so happy that... y.you are here."he said weakly to his friend before he passed out in his best friend arms . taemin get shocked ,and before he say anything he saw nichkhun run to him and took minho gently from taemin arms and lifted him up and carried him bridal-style to the couch carefully and ordred taemin to give him a glass water.

so taemin run toword the kitchen bring a glass water to his friend.after he give nichkhun the glass and take backword step watching his friend with worry eyes but when he saw his friend shifting slowly ,he rush at the other side and take the other hand gently and lifted it up to his lips to give him a little peck ,but when relesed his hand ,he met with nichkhun death glare who was clearly jealous from the other reaction. however he didn't do anything to taemin,instead he cup minho's face gentily and place a soft kiss in minho's forehead which make the other wake up and open his eyes .

but when he saw nichkhun face close to him he shivered and yelled :"go away from me now ,taemin plz help me ."

so when taemin watch his friend's reaction ,he moved toword him and took him gentily to his embrace and calmed him down saying gentil things to him . so when the other calmed down ,he cuped his friend head to face him :" don't worry baby ,he would never hurt you ,i trusted him he just love you and want to protect you sweety ." taemin's word make nichkhun blush deeply and make minho surprised :" how can he love me ? it's impossible i'm not gay ,so please don't even say something like this or else i'll leave you taemin forever." minho's word hurt nichkhun heart and he tried hard to hold his tears back .

SORRY IF IT HAS MISTAKES ,I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT .