MINHO IN COMA

THE VAMPIRE AND THE ANGEL

TAEMIN decided to give his own blood to his best friend ,and back to the waitng room with nickhun until he fell a sleep from the fear and the tiredness.


Suddenly, the double doors of the operating room burst open and out came Minho, being wheeled on a bed somewhere. 
"nickhun-shi."

nickhun turned around and Dr. kim was standing in front of him. His right hand fiddled with the belt hook of his slack pants as he eyed his expression.

"is he okay?" he asked.

nichkhun felt the heavy weight on his shoulder fly away when Dr. kim nodded with a small smile.

"But..."

nichkhun's breath hitched in his throat when Dr. kim held up his hand to emphasize his word.

"But we put Minho into a deep sleep ,because his body is very weak ,he can't handle all this pain killer ." said Dr. kim.

"Deep sleep as in coma?"

"Yes."

"But still..."

"Don't worry, nichkhun-shi, he's only going to sleep for a maximum of one week and a half. I'm sure he'll be fine," said Dr.kim.

nickhun flashed him a smile and bowed.

"Thank you, Dr.kim. I don't know what we'll do without you." said nickhun.

"My pleasure."

Dr. KIM smiled and excused himself after telling nickhun where Minho is. nickhun woke Taemin up and the younger was surprised that nickhun did a complete character change seeing as he was now smiling.

"is he fine? where is minho's room ?" said Taemin, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"he is going to be fine. Let's go see Minho," said nickhun.

Taemin trailed behind nickhun and was lead in a private room. When they entered, there was a tube connected to Minho's mouth and the oxygen was the one that gives you the idea that this patient is critical. There was a heart monitor beating beside Minho's bed. Taemin furrowed his brows together.

"I thought he is fine?" he asked nickhun who was already kissing Minho's hand.

"He is," said nickhun.

"Then, why are there tubes and that annoying heart monitor? Those are for patients with critical condition only," said Taemin, moving in side of Minho's bed.

nickhun sighed and explained Minho's condition to the younger . After he's done explaining, Taemin nodded in understanding and his eyes lit up.

"oh thanks god , you save minho's life, i promis that i'll never make him cry or sad." said Taemin when his tears fall down.

"oh my god,why are you crying ? are you deaf ? he'll be fine,so stop it ,pabo."nickhun tried to calm him down.
"don't touche me you're the reason of minho's condition."taemin yelled at nickhun.
"no,it's not my wrong ,i just wanted to protect him and saved him from those monster,and you know that they wouldn't stop until they will kiddnap him again and kill him ,so you must help me to make him band to me ,ok?" nickhun explain to taemin their situation .
TAEMIN noded :"sorry , for being toword you ,i'm really worried about minho."
Nickhun smiled warmly toword taemin :"it's ok ,i undrestand, and don't worry about him ,he'll be okay".
when nickhun finished his sentece,they hear a horrible voices , so nickhun got outside the room to meet with his nightmare.