A HORRIBLE MOMENT

THE VAMPIRE AND THE ANGEL

WHEN NICHKHUN HEAR THEIR VOICES,HE IMMEDIATLY WENT OUTSIDE MINHO'S ROOM TO BLOCK THEIR WAY TOWORD HIS MAN .SO HE OPENS A CONVERSATION WITH THEM .

"what do you want from him?he dosen't deserve all of this,he didn't even know that his father is killer's vampire.if you want to take a revenge from his father ,you can looking for him and attack,but this little one is innocent ,so let him go,especialy now,he is in coma,please,he need to regain his sense ok ?"

but the leader of those monster relied:"allright,we'll let him go right now instead you join us and help us to know MINHO's father place ."

Nichkhun instantly nodded his head and hit a little smile ,when he saw them left .So he back to his man's room with a weak smile

that make teamin concern :"omo,what 's happen ? why you are happy ?"he asked with a worried face.

So nichkhun patted his shoulder with a little smirk :"they wouldn't bother him anymore ,and they let him go safey instead that i joined them to looking for his father and...." taemin cut his speech and said:"omg, i can't stand here anymore with a laire like you ,you promised that you'll help him, i musn't trust you ,you don't know how he is important  to minho's life,especialy when his mother passed away,i wouldn't let you do that to him and from now on don't get near to him , i'll take care of him without you,and for his safety ,i'll carry him right now to a peaceful place ,even if he didn't awake yet."

suddenly taemin removed minho's blanket and put one arm under his neck and one under his leg and immediatly scooped him,but nichkhun stopped him and took minho from him in his arms and said:"where are you going? please underestand me ,i want to do the best for him ,if i don't join them,they will kill him instantly,but if you want to bring him away ,i can't refuse it and immediatly ,i'll follow both of you,and that for our best, so please trust me."

taemin calmed himself down and he agreed his suggestion,so he let him carry minho and they run in time outside the hospital and nichkun brought them to a old house far from anyone and come inside it ,led them immediatly toword a small bedroom but it's fine cuz they hadn't any other choice, so he laid minho in the bed and take a small blanket to cover his waist and led taemin to an old kitchen which has a food and water to them and he imediatly took a water bottle and a pill ,and he back to the bedroom and put the pill in minho's mouth and pour some water. so he decided to take care about him until he wake up.