.....Surprise!

We're living that Good Life!

 

It’s weird you thought. My life has always been so planned, and now, I fall in love with Jiyong and everything changes so quickly.

I’m leaving my country, my family and friends, together with Mira, who betrayed me, to live in a foreign country. Wow…

 

Of course it wasn’t all that easy. After you got Mira’s text, Big Bang, Mira and you, as well as Big Bang’s manager sat together and talked about it a lot. You needed a visa, you needed plane tickets, a place to stay, you needed to move out of your apartments and quit school. It took a few days until you decided how it was gonna go from now on, and that was already when the boys had to leave, but both you and Mira were nowhere near flying to Seoul yet.

 

The farewell was heartbreaking. While saying bye to TOP, Daesung and Taeyang went pretty fast, saying goodbye to GD and Seungri was way harder.

“Have a safe flight!” you whispered to Jiyong, hugging him tightly, as tears rolled down your face. “I’ll miss you. Come to Korea soon, yea?” you sobbed a little as you pulled away from his embrace to look him in the eyes while saying “Of course!” Jiyong chuckled. “Why are you laughing, this is not exactly funny…” He pinched your cheeks “You look like a little child who didn’t get candy.” “My candy is being taken away from me right now, and I really love my candy!” You replied, acting like a five-years old. He chuckled again, pulled you in for a kiss, and, before your lips touched, whispered “I love you too!” Your face was hot and you hoped it wasn’t too red - this was the first time he said it just like that! Again he giggled as he pulled away. Apparently, your face was really deep red.
That Moment, their manager pulled Jiyong as well as Seungri away from you and Mira, afraid they’ll miss the flight.

You waved a last goodbye until you and Mira drove back home.

You already completely left your tiny flat and now shared with Mira, packing cartons and suitcases lying around everywhere, along with books (You were both eagerly learning Korean) and all kinds of paper stuff, about your Visa, planes and all that.

After about another month the day had finally come when you were gonna fly to Korea.

You both had your Visa, the planes were booked, suitcases filled and most of the furniture on its way to Korea, where you have an apartment together. You both got Part time jobs and you’ll be studying on Korean universities, you even got a full scholarship! Mira only got a 70% scholarship but she didn’t seem to mind. It was more than she expected already!

You were on your way to the airport as you checked your mails. Another one from Jiyong came in. You’ve been mailing and skyping him constantly for this past month, and you couldn’t wait to finally see him again- but you didn’t tell him of your flight plans - and neither did Mira. Surprise, Surprise.

 

A good 12 hours later you finally arrived at Incheon Airport.

 

Mira’s POV

“This. Is. Korea. Wow.” Mira was absolutely stunned. This is the only place she ever wanted to live at, and now she was finally here. She slept very well for the whole flight and was full of energy, she even carried Jade’s suitcases, as she were far too tired to bother with them. She ran around babbling things in English and Korean, excited like a little kid on Christmas. Mira tried to get you a taxi, and after another long drive you finally arrived in your apartment. Jade ran straight to the next bed and fell asleep, while Mira was left alone, not know what to do. She decided to turn on the TV, since she couldn’t just go to the YG building without Jade - it would ruin the surprise. She watched TV, prepared dinner and ran around unpacking things. And really just unpacking. When she was done, pieces of clothes, books, electronic devices, everything was lying on the ground, the whole place was a mess - but after the words she heard on TV, she couldn’t be bothered to clean up. Two said things caught her eyes: “Seungri (Big Bang): Scandal in Japan” and another one: “G-Dragon (Big Bang): Not single anymore” (and a picture of some random woman came on). Mira collapsed on the sofa, not moving at all for a while, until she heard noises from your room.

Your POV

Slowly you crawled out of your bed. Pillows and blankets were all around the bed, your hair looked horrible and you were the happiest ever to remember that no one beside Mira, who already knows your sleeping habits so well, would see it. You opened your door and found yourself shocked at the sight.
The apartment apparently turned into a battlefield. You made your way over to the living room, where the noises of the TV came from, and finally reached it - after stumbling about basically everything.

You leaned on the back of the sofa, eyes glued to the TV immediately, and just what caught Mira’s eyes, now caught yours. You moved to sit down in shock. Next to you, not even reacting was Mira, tears rolling down your eyes. And there were you, looking the exact same.

Well.

This was gonna be an interesting first day in Seoul, and an interesting surprise for GD and Seungri.


 

A short  new chapter, but A CHAPTER 

There will be quite some drama coming up now.

IDEK WHY. But i had a horrible time writing this one chapter. 

For the next ones I  already got everything in my head!
And And And

I will continue writing though it's christmas and I hope to have another chapter finished before new year! :)