Chapter 7

We're living that Good Life!

 

Mira’s POV

When she woke up again, she was in a room she didn’t recognise. She noticed it was a hotel room, and it was HUGE! She slowly sat up and looked around, and in that very moment the bathroom door opened and topless Seungri came out. Mira turned a deep shade of red, and tried not to stare at his marvellous abs. “Mornin’…” he yawned and fell on the bed next to her. “Why… am I in your hotel room?” Mira asked carefully, because she thought she should remember why, but she just couldn’t. “You fell asleep on the bench yesterday, and since I don’t have a key to your apartment, I took you with me. Or should I have left you alone on the bench?” he mumbled into his pillow, obviously still tired. “Oh… thanks, Seungri…. I am really sorry I have been such a burden to you… I think I should leave now.” But as she tried to stand up, Seungri pulled her back on the bed and faced her with a serious expression. “You’re not a burden!” His face lit up as he shyly continued. “Wanna have breakfast together?” Mira nodded, kind of excited - though she didn’t know why. She was obviously star struck. The two of them went to the hotels dining room, and got their breakfast ready. You could see the pool and a huge garden from there, Big Bang really don’t save money when it come to hotels... she though. Suddenly Seungri started waving around, yelling “HYUNG! GOOD MORNING!” through the whole dining hall.

 

Your POV

You looked up from Jiyong as you heard Seungri call out to him - and immediately looked away. “Why is Mira here?” You whispered to Jiyong, but he just shrugged. “Dunno, go ask Seungri?” “Can we just… not go to them?” you asked shyly, afraid to face your so-called best friend. “I need to talk to Seungri though, also because of our Schedules. But you can already go up to the hotel room and wait in front of it. It won’t take long, okay?” he made sure you wouldn’t mind, and that made you like him even more, seeing he cares for your feelings.

When Jiyong came up the stairs to his room, the first thing he saw was you, on the ground, leaning to the wall in foetal position, crying. He ran to you. “Jade, what’s wrong? What happened?” “Nothing, It’s okay…“ “Don’t say nothing, your sitting here crying, there must be something! It’s not okay!” “It’s just -“ You sobbed, trying to speak properly, while he lifted you up and walked you to his bed, where he sat opposite to you with a serious expression. He’s really worried about me… You thought, and decided to tell him “It’s just, seeing Mira. Seeing her. I just can’t believe she really did something like that to me. My best friend… How could she? I… I wish it didn’t happen. When I am sad, I’m used to feel her arms wrapping around me, holding me, and her words comforting me, and now she’s not there to comfort me - even worse, it’s her fault that I feel like this! I miss her, and yet I hate her!” Jiyong sighed.

“I think… we should let the situation calm down first, before you decide on what to do… But, I just talked to Seungri, and Mira as well….” You could see how hard it was for him to talk about it. Seungri was his friend. And Mira got along with him, and Jiyong didn’t mind Mira too much, it seemed. “I know you don’t feel good, but, when things calmed down a bit, will you at least talk to Mira? She is really sorry about what happened. And anyways - it didn’t hold us apart, did it?” He said that last part in such a sweet tone, and suddenly leaned over to you to kiss your cheek - but in an instant you turned your head, and surprised him with a peck on his lips. His surprised expression made you giggle, as you answered him. “Yes, I want to talk to Mira as well… When things calm down, I will!”

 

Little did you know that even after that things wouldn’t calm down……..

so much to write, so little time. 

meh.

But, I already know how to continue~~~

Do my chapters seem too short? D: