You shouldn't do that!

We're living that Good Life!

 

Mira’s POV

Jade didn’t even notice Mira standing at the window. She probably thought Mira was fast asleep on the sofa, where they dropped her. But she saw everything - she saw the love of her life kiss her best friend, and she saw that little piece of paper, as well as Jade’s smile, and that’s when she decided!

Only a few minutes later she was laying down on the sofa again, pretending to sleep. Jade entered the room and Mira felt her soft hands her cheek “Oh Mira, dear, just why did you do that?” she sighed, stood up and Mira heard how she got ready to go to bed. That was HER chance!

 

Your POV

It was 10am when you woke up. Itw was nice to sleep long after such an exciting night. You thought about your classmates in school and frowned, feeling guilty for not going. You found Mira sitting in the kitchen, already eating breakfast “Didddn’t wanna ‘ake chu up” she mumbled through the food in . You giggled. “Are you feeling better?” - “Yes, loads!” - “think you’ll survive today without me? I gotta leave!” You said, thinking about calling that number - Jiyong’s number! You smiled to yourself. ”Sure!” Mira laughed “Did something happen?” she asked curiously as she saw your smile “Ah, no! Nothing! Yesterday was just really nice!” “See? I don’t get how you always lived such a boring life, hun~” You didn’t even say anything to her remark. She’s always been saying this!  You thought while grabbing your stuff and took the bus home.

 

Arriving in your flat, the first thing you did was searching your hoodie for the note - just to find nothing at all. Oh ! You thought, shocked. Have I actually lost it on the way here? That can’t be real now! You decided to ring Mira, in case it was still at her place. “MIRA! Did I leave a small piece of paper with a number on it at your place?” - “Hmm… no, I don’t think so - I haven’t seen one” - “Oh, okay… thank you, anyways.” You hung up, sighing, letting yourself fall on your bed “!” You were really really sad. The kiss - well it wasn’t a even a real kiss, but still, the butterflies in your tummy… “It can’t be true! This can’t be happening! You whined and turned around, starting to cry into your pillow. There was probably no way you’d see him again now… Jiyong….

 

Mira’s POV

Mira broke down lauging as soon as Jade hung up. “Aish, I’m so sorry~ But you’re my best friend, and I can’t just let you betray me like this now, can I?” she said aloud, slowly unfolding the note in her hand, smirking. You didn’t even notice me getting the note from your pocket! So, GD, let’s see~!
She took out her phone and started dialling the number on the paper.

 

“Hello?” GD’s soft voice sounded through the phone

“Ah, Hello, GD?”

“Who’s this?”

“I’m Mira, You remember?”

“Yea, sure…”, he replied absent minded “How’d you get this number?”

“Oh, well, Jade gave it to me… she wants me to tell you something, so let’s meet up, I gotta explain this, I don’t want to do this on the phone right now!”

He agreed, though unwillingly. She could hear that in his voice. But he agreed.

Half an hour later they met up at Starbucks.

 

Mira already waited for him 20 minutes early, she was so nervous!

And then; GD walked in - accompanied by Seungri. Mira’s smiled stayed on her face, but inside, she frowned, as she waved at them.

They sat down at her table, and she could see GD’s body tense. He obviously just came to hear news about Jade. It made Mira furious.

“So, what’s up? What does Jade want you to tell me?”

“Uhm… well… I don’t know how to say it~ yesterday, everything, I think it went to fast for her… I don’t know, it was wird for her! She’s not used to such a lifestyle, the partying - It’s just not like her. She was devastated this morning… She doesn’t want to call you, or see you again. I’m so sorry!” she said, reaching for his arm, but he pulled it back. He had troubles keeping a straight face and quickly excused himself.

Mira didn’t understand why he was so upset. Jade was such an ordinary girl, so why was he interested in her?

She smiled to herself as he left for a smoke, totally forgetting about Seungri.

“Why are you grinning like that?”

“Huh? Nothing!” Mira replied annoyed. Why’s he even here? Ugh…

“You know, you shouldn’t do that.”
“I shouldn’t do what? And who are you to tell me what to do and what not- “ he interrupted her harshly

“You shouldn’t lie to Jiyong-hyung.”

“W-what are you saying?!”