Something different.

We're living that Good Life!

 

After a while of awkward silence, it was GD to break it. “So, since you did your presentation about Korean music, and also featured some K-Pop in it, do you like it? I mean, do you listen to it?” You slowly shook your head but pointed at Mira, who started nodding like crazy. “I love it! Actually, I’ve been a VIP for some time, I totally love Big Bang, they are my life, and I couldn’t wait to meet you one day and now you’re here! You are my bias!” She started speaking so fast you could see GD had troubles following, but he still grinned at her happily. “Really? Well, there’s good news for you, all five of us will have a cameo appearance in a club in town tomorrow night. Wanna come and watch?”, he asked, obviously being happy to have found a VIP here, where no one seemed to know Big Bang. You never knew them before you knew Mira anyways.

Mira glanced at you and carefully started speaking “Jaaaade~ Deeeear~ you know you are my beeest friend of all, riiiight~? And you owe me, I did this presentation with you~ are you gonna accompany me tomorrow?” You knew it. You thought a while, but decided that you wouldn’t go. You had school the other day, and you didn’t like clubs anyways, though you had to admit you’ve never really been into one. “Mira, we can’t, there’s school! Also, I think you owe me for making you help me with this presentation - if you hadn’t helped me you wouldn’t have met your favourite idol, right?” “Jaaaade! I’m begging you! Just this once!” Mira went to her knees, trying to convince you. “E-even if I said yes, how are we supposed to get home in the middle of the night? It’s dangerous!” That’s where GD interrupted them “If you can’t get home, I’m sure one of us could take you home, we’ll take care nothing will happen. We can also take you there!” He smiled encouraging. You didn’t really want to go, you had school, and it was so important for you… But suddenly you felt the desire to do something out of the ordinary, so you eventually agreed.

 

Mira’s POV

Mira quickly ran from place to place in her apartment, form mirror to mirror. Tonight, she was going to go to a club! With Big Bang, and they’ll even take her there and home. She needed to look as great as possible. Jade was sitting on her sofa, looking stunning as usual. Her black dress with the silver sequins and the matching high heels emphasized her slim figure and long legs, her short wavy blond hair made her look innocent in this actually very y look. Mira was quite jealous actually. She wore her most y dress, she wanted to be liked by Big Bang, and her long dark brown curls, falling softly over her shoulders and s, almost reaching her waist, her slight tan and the red lipstick made her look like a y vamp - she was very happy with her looks- no man would be able to resist it, she though.

 

 

 

Your POV

Mira looked y you thought. You knew how much she loved the members and had to giggle at the thought of Mira trying to seduce them. “What’s so funny?” - “Oh, nothing! I was thinking about how much you matured since we first met. You’re looking hot, by the way. Any bigger plans for tonight, dear?” - “We’ll see, we’ll see” she whispered in the iest voice she had, smirking at me, only to fall on the couch giggling.

Suddenly, the bell rang. “That must be Jiyong then!” You said, excited for the evening. Mira turned to you with big eyes “So you’re already on such friendly names, calling him Jiyong?” “Well, I think it sounds weird to call him G-Dragon all the time…” You laughed, as if it was nothing. You didn’t even notice Mira’s stare.

About 20 minutes later you arrived at the club. It was one of the huge ones in the better part of town, you knew under normal circumstances you would never be here- you weren’t even able to pay the entry! But Jiyong insisted you had to go there with him. So you did. Your heart has never been so loud in your ear, you were so nervous! You took a seep breath of fresh air before entering the club. The sudden change of -actually everything- the loud music, the sweaty air and the people - all these people! - it took your breath away again. Jiyong looked over to you and Mira. The latter seemed to have been to clubs before, as she seemed totally fine, but you were totally perplexed. He grabbed your arm and smiled encouraging, pulling you through the club to the VIP lounge, while Mira was still arm in arm with you, so she got pulled along as well.

The atmosphere in the VIP lounge was much better than in the actual club. It wasn’t so packed and so warm and the air smelled better, and the music seemed more quiet in here. All these new impressions you thought, what have I gotten myself into here? You fell onto the sofa, already exhausted, Jiyong sitting to your left and Mira suddenly skipping to his left, centring him between the two of you. The other members smiled at you and Mira, and introduced themselves. They were all very nice and so handsome! They also gave their best trying to have conversations in English but whenever something got ‘deeper’ they drifted off to Korean and you found yourself puzzled and confused until someone FINALLY noticed.

You had so much fun!

 

Mira’s POV

The evening was not as successful as she wished at all. Jade was not some kind of party girl so all they did was sit down in the VIP lounge, to get her used to being in a club. Mira didn’t like that at all. She couldn’t really get close to GD either. And you! You were so concentrated on the conversation Taeyang and TOP just had, you didn’t even notice GD’s eyes all over you. But Mira noticed, and it made her furious. She went to the bar and started drinking. No one of the others seemed to notice, she thought, so who cares!

She knew she could take a lot, and now she wanted to get wasted, and maybe getting some attention this way!

And that’s just what she got. 2 hours later, and Jade her back and held her hair, as she was throwing up in the girl’s bathroom. Seungri and Jiyong stood in front of the toilets, looking a little shocked about Mira’s ‘sudden’ reaction to the alcohol. A few minutes later Jade left Mira, now not puking anymore but slightly crying, alone to talk to them.

 

Your POV

How did I not notice how drunk Mira was? You thought feeling guilty. Your best friend was getting totally wasted and you didn’t notice a thing until she stumbled and fell onto you on her way to the restroom. “I saw her drinking - she looked fine! How could I have known she wasn’t?” she heard Jiyong mumble to Seungri, who looked at him a little angry. “You could’ve noticed she was tipsy an hour ago!” the younger man replied. But it didn’t matter anymore anyways. “Jiyong, could you take us home? She can’t stay here…” “Can’t you come back here after you took care of her?” Jiyong complained, but you shook your head “She’s my best friend; she’s like my little sister! I need to take care of her now! Please, Jiyong?” He sighed and helped you take Mira to the car, and Jiyong dropped you off. After taking Mira in with you, he went to the car to get back. Did he really not drink anything? You wondered. “Thank you, Jiyong! It was really nice to invite us… it was quite a shock for me, I never thought I’d ever step into a club!” You laughed, “But, I liked it a lot! It was so much fun; I wish I could do that more often…” You mumbled, just to say anything, just to make him stay a second longer. Suddenly, he pulled you closer and hugged you tightly. “It was my pleasure” he whispered in your ear. As he pulled back, his lips slightly grazed over yours, your heart beat faster than it ever did before. He left you standing there, puzzled, as he stepped into his car and drove off.

As you suddenly felt the cold air on your skin, you let your hands slide into your hoodie’s pocket, just to find a piece of paper. It had a number on it.

Thanks for this evening.

We’ll be in town longer.

Call me?

 

 


 

ahhh~ i've never written stories at all, not even thinking bout love, romance, kisses, drama, and whatever. i like it ;D

Hope you do? :3