Two: Destroy. Destroy. Destroy.

B!ue

I left Key. I left Kim Key in Seven Years. I felt guilty, but without turning back, I walked. 

We walked in silence, Jessica and I. 

Her hands, clasped around mine as she swung it back and forth. I was in heaven. 

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. 

"Why do you hang out with him?" She cut the peaceful silence as I froze. 

"Who?" Smiling, I asked. 

"That boy, Key." She spat his name. 

That boy. 

I frowned. Key was my best friend. 

"He's my best friend." I tell her the truth. 

She scoffs and turns around for a moment. For two seconds, I disliked Jessica. I disliked her for hating on my friend. 

I pat her shoulder. "what's wrong with that?" I pull on an innocent face and pout. 

She sighs, not buying my face and massages her temple. 

"He's gay Onew." I wince. Her voice shoots through me. 

"He's ing homoual." She shoots her words as they hit me, creating little imaginary bruises. I bite my lips. 

"He's dyed his hair blonde, boys don't do that." She shakes her head, her own blonde hair flinging around. 

"Look how he's pierced BOTH of his ears. His skin is too vampire-white I swear he puts women's concealer. He wears colorful skinny jeans and I mean Pink skinny jeans? that's just... ugh! And have you seen the animal print shirts he owns? He's gay Onew. Top to bottom gay. He's not us Onew. He's not normal." Jessica rolls her eyes. 

I clenched my fists. 

I knew Key was gay. But what was wrong with that? Sure, his hair was blonde, but it went nicely with his face. Same with jeans and shirts. 

Animal Prints and colorful skinny jeans looked nice on him. 

His face is naturally pale. Piercing is fashion. 

I couldn't believe my ears. My heart broke. 

I froze in the middle of Gangnam district, Jessica burning a look at me. 

"So? He's still my friend." I barley made out.    I really like him. 

Jessica scoffed once more and turned around. 

 

I breathed. She wasn't going to kill me. 

I looked down as I suddenly felt Jessica7s arms around me. 

"I'm sorry. I know he's your friend. I just... spaced out." She pouts at me and pecks my lips. A smile forms on my face again. 

"Oppa, I want you to come somewhere with me today." Jessica plays with my school tie as I gulp. 

"S-sure. Anything for you." 

 

Jessica dragged me in to the party. Me wearing blue and she was wearing pink. 

"Jessica's here!" A boy also dressed in blue yelled as I stepped in. 

the blue lights spinning around. 

The sparkles flying in the air. 

The thick smell of alcohol. 

 

Jessica danced her way to the bar, dragging me behind. 

"Have a drink oppa." She handed me a shot glass. 

A blue sizzling liquid foamed inside. 

"Drink it up!" She squealed and finished her own pink drink. I look at mine. Looking around, I panic. This time, there really was no Key. No Key to ask if I should drink it or not. 

I drank it. 

The world twirls as I smiled. The feeling was nice, my insides fuzzed up. It felt nice. 

I walk over for more of them. More blue shots. 

More and More shots. More and More Blue. 

 

Grabbing the last shot on the bar, I stumble myself out the club. I sit next to a boy. Again, he was covered in blue clothing as he lit up a cigarette. 

"Try." He beckoned me with his index finger. 

"Should I?" I weakly breathed. 

"You should." The boy cheekily grinned and blew smoke in my face. 

It looked nice. I looks like it was going to make this funny feeling disappear. 

I grabbed the cigarette from his hand. 

"Kwang Hee." The boy threw a blue lighter at me as he left. 

I sat infront of the entrance, the shot glass next to me and the cigarette in my hand. 

I lit the lighter up.  The fire enflamed in blue. 

 

Blue. Blue. Blue. 

Everything they did was blue. 

 

But never less, I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it up. Inhaling the smoke, I coughed. I wheezed. I gasped. 

It was horrible, but it was so tempting. 

Ready to inhale it again, I  wearily smiled. 

I am destroying myself. 

Suddenly, Key's face popped up in my head. 

His caring face, his concerned face and his adorable lovable face. I quickly shook it off. 

I couldn't... I blew in the smoke for the second time. 

"WAIT! ONEW! STOP!" 

As if by miracle, Kim Key came running up to me. 

"STOP IT! DON'T DO THAT!" 

As he got closer, I realized. 

He was crying. 

"ONEW! STOP!" 

Kim Key was crying. 

 

 

For Me.