Minho and Key's date

We Are In Love~

Minho's Date:Swimming Pool

" Here we are,at the swimming pool~" said Minho to Hyoyeon and Yuri.

"Wahhhh,daebak!" They squealed excitedly. "I'm gonna go change into my swimming costume!" Yuri said as she rushed into the female changing room. "Yah,wait for me yul!" Hyoyeon said as she rushed in with her. Minho laughed as he jogged to the male changing room. 

Yuri put on her sun tan lotion as she looked at Hyoyeon tying up her hair. She was deep in thoughts when Hyoyeon stared at her and asked her what was she thinking about. "Nothing." Yuri replied.

The Interview Room

PD: So,Yuri,I heard that you were deep in thoughts while looking at Hyoyeon. What were you thinking about,since we couldn't go into the female changing room.

Yuri: No,I was just thinking that Hyoyeon was such a great girl with a great personality,so I feel imitadated. But I won't lose this fight(for Minho).

 

Park Mi Sun: Wow,looks like the competition for the boys will be fierce?

Kim Na Young: Ooh,exciting!

They went out and saw Minho waving at them. "Let's goooo~!" He dived into the pool,followed by Hyoyeon and Yuri. Hyoyeon was splashing at Minho and Minho was splashing at Yuri,while Yuri was busy spashing water back at Minho. 

Kim Na Young: It sure is gonna be a fierce competition. 

Park Mi Sun: Look at Hyoyeon's eyes!!! 

She said that just as Hyoyeon 's eyes glared at Yuri.

The Interview Room

PD: How do you feel then?

Hyoyeon: I feel like killing her,you know. Like,how can you steal away his attention.

 

Key's Date:Karaoke Room

"Let's order some food into the karaoke room!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Ahaha,arraso," Key said. He handed over the menu to Sooyoung to let her choose the food while he chatted with Sunny and discussed with her what songs did they wanted to sing-until they were interrupted by Sooyoung. "I've chosen my food. Hmm....Kimchi stew,black bean noodles....." She droned on about the food she wanted. Key laughed at the shikskin. "YAH SOOYOUNG NOONA! It's fit for 4 people lmao. How are we supposed to finish all the food?!"

Kim Na Young: Oh my gosh,what's with sooyoung?!

Park Mi Sun: The shikskin is activated! XD

Sooyoung nonchantly replied:"Oh you and Sunny unnie can eat some." Sunny told Key:"She's always like this in our dorm while ordering food too. Just buy those food,she can eat finish it." Key shrugged his shoulders and ordered the food. "Key,you should totally dance to your famous girl group dances n.n hahaha,it'll be so funny!" Sunny said bursting into laughter.

Sooyoung laughed too.

 

"Key,do 'MY OH MY" !" Sooyoung requested.

 

SooSun laughed until their stomachs ache.


A/N: So an update for finally after one year ? XD omo,I'm so sorry guys. /bricked . Please forgive me,and I hope you like this edit! ^^