Good Morning Boys!

We Are In Love~

The camera showed a man reaching out for a card near the camera.

Kim Na Young:OMO! It's SHINEE's Taemin ~ OMO OMO~ That maknae is so cute !

Park Mi Sun:-sighs- This hardcore shawol.....

Taemin soon reliased that there was a camera in front of me.

He clumsily ran all over the dorm to find his jacket and put on his hoodie in a cute way.

"Annyeong~^^" He said in a cute way that Kim Na Young was knocking her head on the table,covering her scarlet red face.

Kim Na Young: Aigoo~ Taeminieeeeeeeee! You're too cute for me !!

Park Mi Sun:Please. You're an ahjumma to him.

Kim Na Young:-shots him an evil look before looking and blushing at Taemin again-

He read the misson card with a serious look on his face.....Then he shouted....

"HYUNGS! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

His hyungs came rushing out and said "Shut up,you bad maknae! Didn't we tell you we needed our beauty sleep?"

Soon,they also noticed the cameras.They covered their face while going into their rooms and reached for their jackets.Taemin chuckled cutely again.

Kim Na Young: He's doing it to me again!

Minho patted his head and said "good boy" looking at the camera.Jonghyun said "Taemin! Here's a carton of banana milk for you,my maknae. Remember,I'm the most loving hyung to you,ok? Tell the camera that!"

While the members were busy making up for their rudeness to Taemin in front of the camera,Onew read the card .

He anxiously snatched the card and showed it to the members.

 TO:샤이니

Congratulations on being the next boy group for our  new show! Please find your the other half at the peak of Daum Cafe at 5pm sharp.  You'll receive the next mission once you find your partner.

Lee Soo Man PD

"Our company's CEO is the PD of this show?"Key asked.

The PD shook his head and said"No.It's also my name."

"Oh.Sorry."Shinee bowed their heads respectfully at the PD.

Park Mi Sun:Wow ! They're such polite gentelemen!

Kim Na Young:-nods her head vigourously-

Park Mi Sun: Let's see SNSD's dorm now! I'm so excited!

Kim Na Young:-sighs-This hopeless sone....

 


Authors Note: Hope you've like whatever I've update so far ! Oh,the cute Taemin and Jonghyun sleeping in the main image <3