The Meeting

We Are In Love~

Shinee reached there first . They were crowded by shawols the moment they stepped out of the car.The security guards friendly blocked them,making a passage way for Shinee to pass through.They reached a quiet area where the "We Are In Love~" flag was there. They saw a number of girl groups,possible to be their other half.

"Hmm.....I want Miss A!"Key said.

"Hmph....I rather have f(x)"said Onew

"I want SNSD^^" Minho said.

At that moment,they heard a loud sound of cheers from fanboys and fangirls. They were chanting something"So Nyuh Shi Dae!"

"Ah,it's SNSD ! I'm correct! "Minho said excitedly...

-------------

"Ah,so many of our fans are here."Tiffany said waving to the sones with an eyesmile on her face.

Kim Na Young:Ah...SNSD has so many sones waiting for them!

"Unnie,I wonder who is our other partners?Maybe Super Junior?"Sunny asked Sooyoung.

Sooyoung shrugs her head and said"Maybe it's EXO-K.They're popular..."

Before they could make anymore guesses,Hyoyeon shouted"OMO!You guys are wrong!It's SHINEE!!!!!"

Park Mi Sun: Finally they meet!

The gentlemen bowed politely"Annyeonghaseyo,we're the shining SHINEE!"The girls replied back"Annyeonghaseyo,So Nyuh Shi Dae iminda!"

Then,there was an akward silence between both groups.The PDs broke the akwardness by giving them the next mission card.

 

To:Shinee & SNSD

 

Annyeong! Welcome to WGM Season 2 We're In Love~ As SNSD has 4 more members,they must get close to the Shinee members they would like to date.You'll get close to that particular member for about two weeks.After that,Shinee will pick the girl of their dreams.The four that didn't get picked will be MCs instead.

Please do get to know each other.

 

 

Lee Soo Man PD

"So,four of SNSD gets elimnated from dating SHINEE?"Jessica asked.The PD nods his head.

"So now,Shinee,please get in one line.Okay.SNSD,please go to whichever member you wish to date."SNSD shuffled around.Soon,the desicion was made.

In Onew's line,there was Taeyeon and Tiffany.

In Jonghyun's line,there was Jessica andSeohyun.

In Minho's line,there was Yuriand Hyoyeon

In Key's line,there was Sooyoungand Sunny

In Taemin's line,there was only one girl.Yoona. "Aw....Does that mean my girlfriend is decided?"Taemin grumbled."You hate me?I can change to Jonghyun's line now."Yoona said shooting a you're dead glance to Taemin.Taemin nervously said"Anniyo,stay noona." The PDs said,"Okay.The girls.Please follow your dream boyfriend for a date with the rest of the members with you.Boys,please choose carefully who will be your girlfriend.Ok?"

They said"Neh." "Where should we go?" Onew asked TaeNy. "Lotte World!" Onew laughed and said"Arraso.There's my favourite chicken stall there by the way. We could stop there for dinner :)"

Jonghyun asked Seosica "Wanna go to the Carribean Water Park before having a candle-lit dinner?" They nodded their head excitedly

Minho asked"Where should we go?" HyoYul said:"The swimming pool! We want to have a good swim!"Minho laughed and gave an ok sign.

Key said"Let's go karaoke!~"SooSun said "Yea!!!" So that leaved Yoona and Taemin. "Where should we go,the guy that hates me." Yoona said sacaratiscally. Taemin said"I don't hate you,noona! How many times must I say that?"Yoona replied,insulted"You only said that two times,pabo."How about we go the acarade to play basketball? The loser treats the winner to tea.Deal?"Taemin suggested desperately.Yoona thought of the times Hyoyeon taught her basketball but she kept grumbling that it was too tiring for her but at the end,she got better and better.She smirked and say"Games on,loser!"


Authors Note;So...How was that? Suscribe <3<3