Onew and Jonghyun's Dates

We Are In Love~

Onew's Date:Lotte World Amusement Park

Onew drove the car with Taeyeon beside him and Tiffany behind him. "What should we play first?"Onew said in an attempt to break the ice between them and get to know more about the girls."ROLLERCOASTER!" TaeNy said excitedly."Neh,neh..."Onew said nervously. 'Why am I so nervous?Must be because of that pabo key.." Onew thought.

Tiffany saw his worried face through the mirror and said"Onew oppa,I'll hold your hand in the rollercoaster!"

Kim Na Young:OMO! He's blushing!

Onew blushed and said "Thanks Fany ah~"

Interview Room

PD:Didn't you see Onew's worried face?

Taeyeon:I did see! I was going  to offer to hold his hand too when Fany said it first.-pout-


 Soon,they reached Lotte World.Tiffany came out of the car with a big smile on her face while Taeyeon had a grim smile on her white baby face,obviously because of what happened just now.

Suddenly,Onew grabbed her hands and chased Tiffany to the entrance.Taeyeon blushed like mad when he held her hands tightly.Her spirits were lifted up.Onew gave the tickets to the guard and ushered them both in.He was dragged to the rollercoaster entrance by TaeNy. They laughed seeing his worried face.Luckily for Taeyeon,there were 3 seats in a row.They sat together with Onew in the centre. "Don't puke on us!"Tiffany joked. Before Onew could answer,he was screaming and holding onto Taeyeon's hands as they went up slowly to the top of the rollercoaster. Onew gulped"Oh no...the part is coming.!" The rollercoaster dashed down.Taeyeon was holding tightly on to Onew's hand and screaming and laughing at the same time as Onew was closing his eyes and screaming at the same time.

A few minutes later,the rollercoaster finally stopped.Onew came out dizzy.Tiffany had to help him and Taeyeon as they were both dizzy."Never ...ever...take....this....ride....."Onew dizzly warned the camera."Yeah."Taeyeon said.

-------------------

Jonghyun's Date:Carribean Water Park+Candle-lit Dinner

"Okay...So we'll meet here after changing into our swimming suits,ok?Beside this mango tree.Understood?"Jonghyun said to the girls."Neh!"SeoSica said as they went to the girls' changing room.Jonghyun followed them when he hit his head"Pabo..It's this side!"He said turning to the right to go to the mens' changing room.

Seohyun told her unnie "Sica,I'll go outside first,ok?" Sica replied"Neh!" Seohyun waited under the mango tree.A few seconds later,Jonghyun appeared beside her"Seo,where's Sica?" Seohyun innocently anwered. "She said she was coming out soon.Could she have been kidnapped?"Seohyun said with her eyes opened. "Let's look around for her."Jonghyun said nervously. 

They looked around for her.Then Jonghyun shouted"Sica! What are you doing there?" Seohyun rushed to her side"We thought you were kidnapped!" "Bwuh?! I'm older than you.You're the maknae! I'm have a little more common sense than you!" "So,what are you doing here?"Jonghyun asked again.Jessica replied"Didn't you say to wait for you at the mango tree?" Seohyun replied"Sica Unnie,it's the one IN FRONT of the women's changing room!" "Oh....Sorry Maknae.Unnie is a little bit pabo today."

Interview Room:

PD:Why were you waiting at the wrong mango tree?

Jessica:I was woken up damn early by the makaes and unnies today.They said they had to get ready before the date....Blablabla...That's why I was grumpy and wasn't really alert while hearing what Jjong had to say.

Park Mi Sun:Ah.....The sleeping beauty strikes again.

Jonghyun chuckled at Jessica.

"So cute~" Jonghyun said.Jessica blushed and said "Thanks,Jjong ah~" "Come,let's go girls!" Jonghyun said,dragging them to the pool.Seohyun looked annoyed .

Kim Na Young:It seems that SNSD's maknae is annoyed.....

Interview Room

PD: Seohyun,why were you annoyed?

Seohyun: Just now, in the car,when I said something to Jonghyun "Hey JJong,are we reaching?" He said that 'Jjong' is only used by s.

The girls went into the pool first,playfully splashing water at each other. They realised that Jonghyun was not in the pool playing with them,but under the umbrella with his sunglassed on listening to music. 'Ya! Mr Sunglasses! Come down and play with us!"Jessica shouted. Jonghyun didn't hear. Seo giggled and said "I'll ask him!" She climbed up and took off Jonghyun's sunglasses and said "Stop wasting the entrance fee and come down to the pool,Mr Kim!" Jonghyun nodded his head. Jessica shook her head in awe "Seo! Daebak! You managed to call him! Come down here,Maknae!"

Seohyun went down to the pool just to notice that Jessica's eyes had turned bigger. She turned her head and saw the most beautiful abs she had ever seen.

Jonghyun turned to his back and said "Mwuh? What are you all looking at?" Seohyun said"Urm....Nothing oppa...Just come down now!" Jonghyun shrugged his head and said"Ok then...." Jessica thought "He's awsome....I want him......"She thought.She decided that from now on,she had to be competitive to win Jonghyun's heart. What she didn't know is that she has already won his. "Sica's bikini is just too cute. And her hair? Awesome."

"Let's challenge each other to swimming. Who reaches the other end has gets a kiss from me.K?"He winked.He was determined to have his first kiss with Jessi. But,he didn't know that Jessica was the worst in swimming and one of the shortest in SNSD,while Seohyun was the second best in swimming and one of the tallest in SNSD,giving Seohyun an advantage.

Jessica seriously wanted to kiss her dream man's lips so she decided to do her best.Seohyun asked"What if you reach first?" Jonghyun chuckled"I'll kiss myself then :D" 'Ready,Set,Go!' Jessica used all her energy to reach the other end. She noticed that she was the first but the maknae and Jonghyun are soon catching up.She swam faster to the end without looking at any of her opponents. When she touched the wall,she finally looked up.As expected,Jonghyun was already there with Seohyun then followed by her. Seohyun said"I'm second! Jonghyun oppa,kiss yourself!" Jonghyun playfully kissed his arms. "It's an advantage of being tall!"Seohyun exclaimed. Jonghyun and Jessica looked at her pissed off.

"Urm...Seohyun..If you have noticed,I'm the shortest in the group,so you're kinda insulting me and Sica..." Jonghyun said. Jessica just smiled that someone was the same height as her. Seohyun blushed,looking embarrased."Sorry Oppa & Unnie." Jessica said,shooking her head"It's ok,maknae." Jonghyun suggested "Why don't we play truth or dare?" They nodded their heads.


Authors Note:So how was it? It's Onew and Jonghyun's version only. Going to update soon ^^