Chapter 15: Donghae

Panophobia

 


read A/N


Waking up next to Eunhyuk made me feel... happy inside, it made me feel awake and alive. It made my lips twitch upwards more than usual—into the dreaded small smile that I haven't had since I was born, I don't think I've ever smiled, well, what I call a smile. 

When Eunhyuk told me I was going to be getting over my fear of dancing I thought he would be gentle and caring about it. A club? Surprised me but I guess that's where all the dancing goes on. 

When we got to the club I was speechless. Fear coursed through my veins, but more intense this time. I nearly went blind when the lights would flash bright colors. The music made any other sound want to cower away and drown. The heated bodies around me made me feel clastraphobic.Because I am.

Eunhyuk held onto my hand until we made it into a spot that had just enough room for us to breathe. My head was spinning and I had a headache. I looked up at Eunhyuk and bit at my lip—so much so it looks like my teeth were committing murder.

Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around me and start swaying. I tried my best to ignore the pounding music and the bodies rocking against ours. I wrapped my arms tightly around Eunhyuk's torso and buried my face in his neck. His scent was enough to make my head spin, but in a good way this time.

"How ya' holding up?!" He shouted. I winced as he shouted back an apology. I gave him the small sideways "smile" and tried my best to relax into him. 

Eunhyuk's motions started to become quicker and closer. I gasped silently, not exactly ready for this kind of dancing. Eunhyuk's hips start swaying against mine. My body enjoyed the action, but my heart was pounding and my brain was coated in a thick sheet of worry that this will go way further than I'm ready for, than we're ready for. We're still friends, and sure, the thought of being more than friends sounds... nice I just don't think it's time. I don't think it's time for any of this. Is Eunhyuk trying to force himself onto me? No. I'm probably just over-reacting. 

"Like what you see?!" Eunhyuk managed to shout over the loud music. He had a smirk on his face that made me shiver, in both a bad way and a good way. But one thing was for sure.

We are not ready for this. He isn't ready for this. I am most sure not ready for this.

If Eunhyuk wants to take things fast, then I don't think I can trust him. I can't trust anybody can I? 

Tears welled in my eyes and my frame began to shake violently. I shoved Eunhyuk away from me and pushed through the crowd. The people were slowing me down. Swaying my body from side to side, grabby hands touching me unknowingly. It felt like I had reached the surface after being underwater for a long time when I finally broke free of the crowd. 

The elevator was wide open and I nearly jumped into it. I saw Eunhyuk's tall figure dash for the elevator and he broke free of the crowd. Tears ran down my cheeks like buckets of water as I punched the button for the top floor. I feel like I needed to be alone, but at the same time being alone sounded horrible.

The elevator slammed in Eunhyuk's face and that just made me feel horrible. I broke down in the elevator, leaning against the wall. I threw my hands over my face and sobbed violently. 

The elevator door dinger when it opened and I bolted out. What I handed realized is that I pressed the roof button. 

I took my hands off my face to wipe my eyes, wondering why there was a breeze and why the air was so cold. I nearly fell over the edge of the rooftop. 

I screamed, turning sharply and falling over, scrambling to get back up. I bolted to the door and just collapsed next to it. I nearly just fell over the edge of the rooftop!

Sobs shook my frame and tears soaked my cheeks. I heard the door next to me open and out popped Eunhyuk. I tried to shove him away when he attempted hugging me. I'm not mad at him in any way, I'm mad at myself and I'm scared to death. I'm just a scrawny, helpless, scared, annoying little . That's what my mom says and I know it's all true now.

"Donghae, whatever I said, forget it. I'm sorry. Look, just please don't ever do that again. I know that you're insanely scared of heights, and... I just feel that... you can't do this on your own."

I cried harder, not being able to believe that I couldn't trust him. As I sniffled I reached my arms up and Eunhyuk scooped me up. I sobbed into his shoulder, unbelievably scared. 

Eunhyuk brought us back to his house, where I cried myself to sleep in Eunhyuk's arms.


That was two days ago. I was still jumpy from that. Eunhyuk kept saying he was sorry, but also how we should just get it all over. I agreed that we should them over with, but we should do it more calmly and slowly. jessica is getting back in three weeks, we still have time. I just needed a break right now. I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of breaking down. 

Eunhyuk...can we take a break today? 

I wrote in my small notebook and handed it to him. Eunhyuk gave me a half smile and I nodded. I felt a "smile" creep onto my face as I hugged him. It was a gentle hug without much squeezing. 

What should we do today?

I wrote. Eunhyuk read it and thought for a second before grinning like a mad man. 

"How about a date?"

 

 

 

♠ ♠ ♠

Woo! I updated! I hope you guys like it, and I hope your ready for a bit of bad news. :(. You all might heard about the “rumor” about hyuk.. it made me do depressed  that  writing my stories makes me wanna cry.. I love writing this… really! It makes me express of the things I always imagine or even sometimes dream of what eunhae really is.  But what happened yesterday morning when I was about to update my stories, I saw the article.. I was happy at first.. Hyuk finally had his girl… but how about hae?? *bites bottom lip* .. it made me thing of stopping, Should I stop writing eunhae?? Message me or comment bellow.
Anyways, I love you guys. Everyone who's commented and read this story. You people make my ing life!