Chapter 8

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin sees Eun Ye when he walks into the auditorium to practise his piano lesson but he ignores her. She sees him too…but like him…she is still not in the mood to go and talk to him. She sits at the end of the auditorium, trying to remember the first time she came there. It was with Sungmin. He has been so good towards her; but the existence of her sister ruins everything.

“Are you okay?” a voice come from behind.

She turns. It is Kyuhyun.

“Do I look okay to you?”

He smiles.

“Well…you look okay to me.”

“How can you say that after yesterday’s incident? He wouldn’t even talk to me now.”

“The impact is actually biggest on him. He has been suffering for so long when she’s gone. He told me that he’s moving on but I guess that he’s wrong about it.”

“But I can be everything that he needs.”

“Not what he wants…”

Eun Ye looks at Kyuhyun angrily, gets up and leaves.

Sungmin didn’t realise what happened; he is in his own world; playing the piano with all his heart. Burying his feeling of love and anger everytime his fingers touch the keyboard of the piano. His melody is sad yet so peaceful. He closes his eyes while playing it while his head following the harmony of the song.

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

“Hyung, at least you can feel her love…”

And he gets up from his chair and leave.

Sungmin stops playing. His heart can’t take it anymore. He runs outside, looking for Eun Ye.

“Eun Ye!!” he shouts when he sees her.

Eun Ye stops walking and she’s nervous when she sees it is Sungmin. Maybe he wanted to apologize to her for his bad attitude yesterday. He runs towards her.

“Oppa…”

Sungmin is still catching his breath but he doesn’t seem sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter