2

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the blossom of flowers that greet the Kyungee University when they enter their university that day. The celebration to greet spring will be held and every student is required to make themselves available for the festive.

 

She is wondering around in the library. From the entrance she goes straight to the general reading area…no…he is not there. She keeps on looking. She goes to the music area where she always found him sitting and reading his books…but no…he’s not there.

 

“Aigoo…he must have forgot that he asks me to see him here.”

 

She almost screams when she turns around to see Sungmin right behind her.

 

“Tada…I didn’t forget. I am just late. I go and get this for you.”

 

He gives her a book.

 

“What is this? Boys in the city…a photo book?”

“Seonmul…”

“Seonmul? It’s not my birthday oppa…”

 

He smiles cutely.

 

“Of course it’s not. This is a very special edition of our photo book. It got our signature inside. Don’t let the other girls see it. They will scream at you…hahahaha…”

 

She pulled out ; making a cute expression instead.

 

“Are you that famous?”

 

Sungmin touches his cheek and chin.

 

“Well…I am. I don’t know about the others.”

 

“Oppa…you are much a dreamer.”

“But you like me the most inside our group right?”

“How can you be so sure? I met you almost every day at our rooftop,” her loud voice suddenly breaks the library silent atmosphere.

 

Everyone is looking at them. Sungmin become embarrass and he takes her hands and they walk out from the library.

 

“Why must you speak as loud as that inside the library? And you’re talking about me always going up to the rooftop…oh my God…where am I going to put my face?”

“Mianhe oppa…I thought that you’re shameless. You told me before this…Hahaha…serves you right.”

“Aigoo…this rotten kid…”

 

He says as he knocks her on her forehead.

Their act is not pleased by Sungmin manager as he watched them.

 

“She will somehow ruin his reputation,” as he talks by himself at the corner. He shakes his head.

“This Sungmin is really stubborn. Why didn’t he listen to me? He should never mix with a problematic girl like her. She’s not even at his level.”

“Somehow, this must be stop or Sungmin career will come to an end sooner than I thought it would be…”

He turns around, walk away from his hiding place.

 

“Oppa, what job did you got for me? Is the pay really good?”

“You haven’t started your job but you’re asking on a salary. What a greedy girl…”

 

She on her chocolate ice-cream more.

 

“Of course I’m thinking about money. That’s why I got a job. Oppa…tell me…what’s the job?”

 

As they walk outside of the campus towards Sungmin car eyes are all on them. This sweet girl had been clinging around with Sungmin and they are dying to know who she is. She is not a celebrity; nor someone that is famous at the campus. She’s just too ordinary; they say. But she is special for him; only for him.

 

“Just wait and see araso? Now, get in the car and sit quietly. I have to get my books from Kyuhyun over there,” he says as he pointing at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun waves at them and she eagerly wave back.

 

“Aigoo…can’t see handsome guy?”

 

She just laughs as Sungmin run towards Kyuhyun to get his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter