3

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last night was a bit rough for her. Her parents are calling her and asking her to come home to the village and stop her study. Her sister’s condition is not getting any better and they are not able to support her any longer. She is also requested to work to support their life needs.

 

But she can’t lie to herself. She never wanted to do that. She loves her sister, her parent but she can’t neglect her own will to continue her study. She wanted to be a graduate student; to be an acting teacher. But somehow, plans will always change.

 

Ding dong…

 

The sound of the bell waking her up early in the morning…

 

Then there are knocks on the door. She gets up fast and runs towards the door. It’s the landlord.

 

“Owh…ahjumma…you’re early today…”

“You’re already late for the house payment for 3 months now. Tomorrow you should move out or else I’ll call the police.”

“Ne?”

“You heard me. Out or I’ll make a police report. No one lives at my house for free. I’m giving you a cheap rent but you seems to be wasting on my kindness.”

“Ahjumma…I already got a job. I will pay you this month. I promise you.”

“Promise? That is what you said 2 months ago.”

“Ahjumma…please…my sister is sick and I have to work to continue my study. Just give me this month. I’ll pay it all.”

“One month? Okay, I’ll give you one month to pay me the 3 months debt. Araso?”

“Ahjumma…kamsa hamnida…”

 

And then the ahjumma just left; without any hopes she close again the door; just like her life’s door; closed.

 

“Where can I find the money?” she sighs all alone again.

 

Sungmin is at the lift at that moment. He knows that she’s in trouble again and that night he found her at the rooftop.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you might be tired from working today? My father didn’t give you a lot of hard work right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter