7

It's all about us.

Krystal's POV

My Appa died. . . and 2 days have past, tomorrow my grandpa's grave will be underneath the soil, still. . . no sign of Amber.

"Sulli."

"Why Soojung?"

"Have you seen Amber?"

"Anniyo, she's not attending Arts Guild too Vise Pres. took charge of the papers. I texted Luna where she is but she said she's absent this past days and she don't know why." Sulli informed me all.

"Thank you Sulli."

"Don't worry Soojung, if there's a love there's a way. Is that right? Or wrong grammar? I forgot it."
Love? I think Amber is right i'm too blinded by the events occuring and i didn't admit to my heart that i feel something for her, marriage was nonsense to me back then but when i felt something for her, marriage seems to be something now, i mean Love seems to grow to our marriage. I would not love Amber if Minho is really the one i love. Amber i'm going insane without you.
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The burial was today, i looked around but Amber is still nowhere to be found. People are crying, people are comforting me, people saying condolences, Amber where are you? The ceremony for the burial almost ended, i was standing to my Appa's grave looking every letters engraved.

"Amber there's a burial for our grandpa but where are you?" I cried thinking all about Amber.

3 weeks have passed, I'm staying at my Parent's house reasoning that Amber and I got a fight. The foundation day is coming, my wall paint is still not improving. I cried infront of the wall thinking all about Amber, i missed her so much that i can't even sleep without her by my side, i cried loud enough that it echoed at the gym.

"Unnie." I think Sulli heard the echoe.

"Sulli." i sobbed.

"I'll take you home."

Sulli escorted me through our house, and i just went straight to bed. Morning comes still i feel like i'm alone.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

One of the Arts Guild member texted me, Oh! Not one but two messages from different member:
 Good job!

What did i do?

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
 


Sulli: Come to school! Palli!


I hurriedly wash up myself and dressed myself i was really curious.

"Omo." I saw my wall painting become live it was made by a pro, it's not my work. It was beautiful that the students starts to take pictures infront of the stage. I observed every detail of the painting to know more clues who did it, there was still a tree, a sky, a lake, the green grass, this what i really pictured on my mind i great scenery to paint but what caught my attention there were people painted an old man holding a book, a girl in a skirt, another girl wearing a skirt but have short hair. Amber? Are you here? I'm still touching and observing the wall paint, i notice that letters is at the right corner of the wall i read it tilting my head it was written sideways.
 

AJL always with JSJ


my eyes started to be teary, she was with me all this time, even we're not together physically she was always with me.
I turned around to cry and to walked out of the gym but to my surprise i suddenly bump to someones chest, her scent was familiar.

"Ouch." The person reacted, i look up to the person i bump and it was really Amber, Amber who was behind me observing what i'm doing. All this time she was always at my back.

"Amber!" I hugged her tight.

"That hurts princess." I don't know if she's referring to what i've said to her but i'm really sorry for everything.

"I'm really sorry, Amber."

"Sshhh." She rubs my back and start to pull me out from the gym because of the mumbling of the students and some our taking photo of us. But i don't care she's mine, legally.

"Grandpa died." Amber locks the empty room we are in.

"There's a funeral even a burial too, where are you Amber?" I leaned my upper head to her chest.

"I was there. I'm always with you." Amber hugged me tight.

"You're now the only one i have." Her hug gets tighter.

"I love you." I whispered to her gripping her shirt tight.

"I love you too."
"So much." Amber added.

"Don't leave me anymore."

"I'm always with you, please don't lose my word."

I was so tired from the week of work and from my burst emotion, my knees got weak.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Krystal?" Amber whispered to me she was sitting beside our bed, i'm at our house, i missed the smell of our bed.

"You have collapsed."

"I was so tired."

"Can't sleep without me?" She touches my nose.

"I missed you so much." My eyes just can't stop from my tears.

"Don't cry princess." Amber hops to the bed, laid beside me in sideways so she will be facing me. I burried my face to her chest.

"Now rest."

"I don't want to."

"I'm not leaving you. Don't worry."

"It's a servant duty afterall." I smiled to her.

"You're beautiful when you smile, so don't cry." She brushes my hair to my ear.

"Can i kiss you?" I suddenly felt like to feel his softness.

"I don't know. Can y. . ." I cutted her and kissed her. She's warm and i missed her warmness. She held my hand and puts it in her chest and broke the kiss.

"You're like your grandpa you change what's in here, so i promise to serve you princess and i'll do whatever you said and i'll be your servant and wife forever." I smiled to her words.

"Sweet." i put my fingers to . She plays with my finger, she was joking that she would eat it she was acting like cookie monster. I missed her and i missed how she can make me smile.

"How have you done the wall paint and 1 day?" I asked her.

"I've been negotating with some pro when i'm invisible, and it just took one night for us."

"You're really the best."

"I need to be the best for you."

"You don't need too, just sleep with me everyday and you'll be the best."

Amber's POV
She've slept again after saying her words. She's really tired.
After an hour it was already noon.

"Amber." She whispered but her eyes are still close, i kissed her forehead.

"Can i ask you a favor?" I told her.

"What is it?" She capped my cheeks.

"Can you teach me how to dance? The kind of dance you do in a ball, a slow dance, whatever. You're a princess you'll know that."

"For what?"

"The faculty teachers wants me to dance with Ms. Principal"

"Even they know you're a girl?"

"You know, well they want it." I winked at her and she returned a soft slap.

"Dork."

"So yes?"

"Later. I want you by now." She hugged me tight. She puts her legs to my waist.

"I'm not a pillow." i said to her.

"Then i command you to be my pillow." She leaned closer.

"Why are you tempting your servant?" She broke the hug.

"You . Im underage!" she punched me in the chest.

"I'm not going to you. Your grandpa will fly me up if i do that." I grinned to her.

"Dork. You have wild imiganations."

"ARTS." i reasoned out.

"Dancing is arts too, and you don't know how to dance?" She stood up and pulled me up.

"I know, but. . ." Before i reasoned out she pulled me downstairs.

"Should we start?"

"I'll comb your hair first." She giggled while i reached the comb and combed her hair.

"Pretty now?" She said.

"Pretty." I said in really low voice.

"Dork."

"So shall we start?"

Author's note: The words they will utter is from a song, guess out. Umm well not all of the words. *wink* *wink*

"Take my hand. Hold on to me, like this." She put my left hand to her waist and my right hand to her right hand, her other free hand was at my shoulder.

"Okay." I responded to her.

"I won't let you fall down." Krystal said.

"Cheesy princess, too cheesy!" I was bursting to my laughter when i earned a punch from her.

"Let me lead. You can step on my feet." She started to sway, moving side by side.

"Give it a try, you'll be alright." She smiled to me, i was looking down penetrating not to step on her feet.

Krystal's POV

"We are doing this right."i told her, Amber was dancing and carrying me into my move.

"I get it now." Amber said.

"get the dancing?"

"Anniyo, dancing is all about us." I was surprised by her statement but she's right it's all about two persons only you two know.

"ARTS" i chuckled to my words.

"Hehehe." Amber was focused. This is a feeling that i get to her a feeling that i've never felt and it's all about us.

"Can i hold you close?" Amber said.

"Oh, sure." Amber moved few inch closer to me.

"Lovers can dance when they're feeling inlove."

"Are you inlove now?" I asked her.

"Ofcourse. To you." She smiled at me looking into my eyes still swaying me. I hugged her, i want to feel and hear her heartbeat.

"Do you hear that?" Amber asked me.

"Your heartbeat?"

"That's love, it's playing our song."

"is that ARTS?"

"It's from my heart. Kekeke~"

"Cheesy. I think you're ready, it's not that difficult."

"Not bad for a dance instructor."

"Dork." i pat her nose.
 

======================================

Have you guessed it? :) Is the story too lovely?