5

It's all about us.

Narrator's POV
Krystal's grandpa was hospitalized a day after, Amber and Krystal convinced thereself to be with Krystal's grandfather at night.

"Krystal, do you want some coffee?" Amber said.

"No, instead i have some questions." Krystal said looking to Amber. Amber sitted beside her.

"What is it?" Amber said.

"What is your relationship with my Appa?"

"Your interested to me now?"

"Can't i ask questions?"

"I'm just kidding. It's a long story but i'll make it brief. . .I was a simple child with a simple life in San Francisco when i was young about 8 yrs. old i think, our family moved to LA after we moved my father disappeared and from that day i use to beg for foods for my mom. Your grandfather was really kind he always gives beggar some food. When my mom died because of extreme coldness and sickness, i neither spoke nor beg for food, i wanted to die. But he's really not an ordinary person he got me up and i told him "I want to die." he took me, took me to his home at Korea he gives me shelter, food, education, clothes. One day he went to me and said "I'm going to be with my child, my princess, theres everyone here whom you can be friends too." After what he said i thought he was a king." Krystal chuckled to Amber's thought.

"And i replied to him "I'll not dissappoint you king, i'll be your servant for your life, and i'll do anything for you." It was the best thing that happened to my life i thank god for him, for giving your grandfather a life, a life to save someone." Amber said smiling and looking to Krystal's grandfather.

"Speechless." Krystal said as she could not think of a perfect words to reply to her story.

"It's long time ago, there's no need to be pity. Your grandpa gave me confidence and courage." Amber gives Krystal a thumbs up.

"You are our servant." Krystal chuckled.

"Yeah it turns out to be like that, i really thought he's a king." Amber laughs.

"Massage my foot servant!" Krystal puts her foot to Amber's lap.

"Okay princess." Amber, instead of a massage tickles Krystal's foot.

"Stop! Stop!" Krystal was crying out of the tickleness she feels.

"I'll stop as the princess said it." Amber stopped and laughed.

"You servant! Have no right to do that! Merong~" Krystal said still acting to their role.

"I'm sorry for my sudden action princess." Amber bowed, chuckles and Krystal started to laugh.

"You should sleep it's late, sleep here at the couch Krys, i'll be okay here sitting." Amber pulled a monoblock chair.

"That's not even comfy. Seat in the couch i'll just sleep my head at your lap." Krystal said.

"Um. Okay." Amber sits beside her and Krystal lay her head on Amber's lap. Amber tilt her head up and starts to close her eyes.

"Goodnight." Krystal said.

"Sweet dreams." Amber followed.