3

It's all about us.

Krystal's POV

One week have passed, i just got Amber's number we keep in touch by sending SMS, we didn't see each other and didn't talk about the matters for a week because both of us are busy for school.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.



Amber: Your grandpa said we'll be living in one roof.
 

I saw Amber's text and i was surprised.
 

Krystal: say WHAAAAAAAT?
 

Amber: Whaaaaaaat?
 

I've never talked to Amber in personal, and i'm not interested to him. I'm more interested to Minho, my athlete champion, Kyaaa~
 

Krystal: This can't be helped really, i can't react to it anymore.
 

Amber: I have just informed you.
 

Krystal: K.
 

Amber: K. Take K-re.
 

"Your husband, Krystal?" Sulli whispered.
 

"Yuck! Stop calling him my husband, he's updating me."
 

After class, i went straight home.
 

"Yah~ why are you guys packing my things in the car." I slowly walks toward my mom.
 

"My daughter is married now, aigoo~ And my daughter is living with someone else now." My mother said while pushing me inside the car.
 

"Yah! Mom!" The car engine started.
 

"I love you my daughter!" My mom waves with teary eyes she was just acting, my parents are silly.
 

"MOOOOM!" i irritatedly said, she didn't explain anything, what the heck.
I just kept quiet as i saw this  event coming, this is what Amber said.

 

"We are here ma'am."
 

"Oh!" i've slept at the car.
 

"We've moved your stuff to your place, your house is over there." The driver pointed as i bow to bid goodbye and thanks.
 

To go to the main door, you need to go upstairs first.
 

"I wonder if Amber is here." I mumbled to myself, i explore the house, the kitchen and living room is at the first floor, the bedroom which is two rooms and one bathroom which is on the second floor. I opened the room to know if it's my room, the door was heavily closed, i push the door with more force maybe the door is new or too old.

Amber's POV
"Oh you're here?" I paused my game on my computer.

 

"Sorry! I thought this would be my room." She goes backwards walking across to the other room.
 

"That's okay." is she glimmering or shining? She's pretty before and after the wedding or maybe in the future too. I think she mistook me as a boy during our wedding, i saw her confused face when she heard my name.
My door is still open and her door too, our room is just across.

 

"You need help?" I saw her starting to pack her things.
 

"Ahm. No i'll unpack it tomorrow, i'll just go wash up. . . Mister stranger?"
 

"Mister?" I told her.
 

"Yeah you."
 

"I think you've mistook me as a boy."
 

"Aren't you??"
 

"I'm not."
 

"Stop playing dumb on me mister." She stands up from the floor and started to get closer to me.
 

"I'm not." She started to get closer and closer.
 

"Really?" She touches or somehow grabs my chest.
 

"It's binded." I said to her as she can't touch anything, which is s, i pulled her hands away.


"Yah~ i don't know what your saying!" She said removing her hands to my grip. I hold her hand and put it inside my chest binder.
 

"YAH!" She pulled away her hands out of my binder.
 

" girl!" She added and runs to her room and bang the door and locks it.
 

I laughed to her reaction, i went downstairs to munch some food and watch some program in T.V at our living room.
After a few hours i heard a steps on the stairs, Krystal was walking to my direction and sits at the couch were i was sitting.

 

"Amber." Her eyes was locked to me.
 

"Mm?" still focused to my TV.
 

"About earlier, i'm not discriminating. . .mmm. .girls like you, but it's you and me being married. I married you and i didn't even know i was married to a girl."
 

"That's alright." I replied without looking at her but in the corner of eyes i saw her glares it was a deathly glare.
 

"I'm just processing our situation, don't be mad about my answer." I added to calm her down.
 

"Sure. I need to think this out too." She stands up and walk upstairs going to her room.

 

Krystal's POV
 

"Grandpaaaaa, why him. . .i mean her." I mumbled to my self and started to close my eyes and sleep out the irritation.
It was morning when i realizes i was late for school.

 

"Oh sh*t!" I hurriedly bath and wear my uniform and ran downstairs.
 

"Goodmorning!" Amber was their sitting at the couch.
 

"Whatever." I said frowning and was irritated.
 

"Takecare." She shortly replied as she vibe my aura that i was irritated by her.
As i ran outside my grandpa's driver was waiting for me, ofcourse i still don't know the routes to go to school.

 

"Faster!" I shouted to the driver. And i ran to my classroom as soon as the car stops.
 

"Ma'am! You forgot your. . ."I heard the driver shouts, but i was busy being a runner.
I bulge inside the classroom and saw that the teacher was still not present. I rushed to my seat that is beside the window.

 

"Your late, but Ms.A just forgot something, you're lucky unnie!" Sulli said facing me, she seats infront of me.
 

"Yeah, lucky!" I said panting and catching some air.
 

"First time." Sulli added.
 

"Amber is a girl." I blurted out, i don't care about our marriage.
 

"Really?!" Sulli giving me a wide eye look. Suddenly Ms. A appeared.
 

"Discuss it to you later." I said patting Sulli's shoulder.

It was lunch time, my time to let my feelings out to Sulli.

 

"You touched her s?!" Sulli exclaims.
 

"Shhhh! Yes! She was really a girl!" I covered her loud mouth.
 

"But that's a perk, you'll be living with a woman that's not a problem! What's the difference anyway, right?" Sulli calmy said eating with her chopsticks.  
 

"I guess so. I'm just shock, i don't want our marriage afterall."
 

"Krystal!" Someone's calling my name. I turned around to see who it was.


"Oh! Minho Oppa!" i waved and gave him a smile. He approaches us and sits beside me.
 

"I've been texting you but you're not replying." Minho said. I look up at my cellphone but it was nowhere to be found.
 

"Oh i think i forgot it."
 

"You're going to watch my game next week, right?"
 

"Ofcourse, i promise!" I gave him a pinky swear.
 

"Good! I'll be going now Krystal, take care okay?"
 

"Okay Oppa! Take care too." I waved back as he waved at me.
 

"You're married." Sulli said poking my chopsticks with her chopstick.
 

"He's the one i really like." We started to stare at each other and starts to fight by our chopstick sword.
 

"But still you're really truely married." Sulli said.
 

"I know, i'll handle this." I give her a smile.

The bell rung and we needed to go to class, classes continued and we waited till the end of this torture class. End of the class, i've survived the apocalypse, i waited outside with Sulli for my grandpa's driver.

 

"Krystal!" Minho again?
 

"Amber?" I was shock! why is she here wearing the school's uniform?
 

"You forgot this." Amber handed me my cellphone.
 

"Oh! Hello sunbaenim!" Sulli bowed to her, but why?
 

"Oh don't need to bow." Amber said to her.
 

"You two know each other?" I said to Sulli.
 

"Soojung she's my senior in the Arts Guild, we call her Eunyoung i didn't know her foreign name was Amber." Sulli said to me.
 

"You're studying here?!"
 

"Can't i?"
 

"K." i frowned to her.
 A man started to approach us, it was the driver.

 

"Your grandpa wants to see you both." The driver uttered.
 

"Oh okay, Sulli thanks for the company." I smiled to her and gave her a hug.
 

"Sure unnie. Goodbye sunbaenim" Sulli replied.
 

"I'm with my motorcycle, so i'll just follow your car." Amber said to the driver and the driver nodded.
I was sitting at the backseat, i turned around to see her. She was kinda cool. As we arrive at the place, we enter a room were a large table and dinner is ready to eat. It was a Korean tradition of eating. Mom, dad, grandpa, my uncle, even my sister is here!

 

"What's up with this?" I looked at my grandpa confused.
 

"A little get together, were's your husband?" My sister said.
 

"You mean wife."I told her.
 

"I know that."
 

"You all have some explaining to do."I told them.
 

Amber walks in and bowed to everyone.
 

"Have a seat you two." My grandpa said.
 

We sitted on a pillow, we are at the other end of the table.
 

"You two look good together." My sister said. I shut her with an icy glare and Amber just smiled and laughs a little.
 

"Eat eat now, i know you're hungry." My grandpa said.
 

"Neeeh~" In unison we said.
 

"You know why i'm on your school?" Amber whispered to me.
 

"Oh yah, why?"
 

"Because they don't required skirts." I chuckled to her reason.
 

"Sorry." she added.
 

"Why?" i questioned her.
 

"Because i'm a girl. And i annoy you."
 

"No. . ." i said and i can't put it into words she looks so pitiful about me being irritated by her.
 

"Let's discuss it later."She cutted me.