4

It's all about us.

Krystal's POV
 After that event and after what she said we never discussed about the girl thing situation. She was kind to me aftertall there's nothing to be irritated.
It's Minho's game today, he plays as the captain of our school basketball team. The game started when we walk in the audience spot.

"Krystal, Sulli!" Luna waves at us.

"You're early." I said to Luna.

"My class ended early!" Luna shouts as the crowd shouts for the team.

"Look, media! cameras our everywhere! Broadcast me! Broadcast me! Point at me!" Sulli waves her two hands.
The game was reaching its end, and ofcourse Minho's opposing team are losing so many points. I saw Minho waves to me, and i wave my two hands for him and gives him a thumbs up.

"Soojung! The camera points at you." Sulli said pointing one of the cameras.

Amber's POV
I was early at our home so i just waste my time turning on the TV and starts to watch the local basketball sport.

"I wonder if she'll be here early." I mumbled to myself



Amber: Krystal, should i buy something for us to eat later?
 

I focused again on TV after i texted her, someone caught my eye.
.
.
.
Krystal? On the TV screen?

"Looks like our captain have a girlfriend." The announcer said.

"Ow." i said to myself.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
 

Krystal: No thanks, i'll be wiht my friends tonight. I might go home late, don't lock the door.
 

Amber: Sure. Know the route?
 

Krystal: Yeah, it's been a week.
 

Amber: Okay then.
 

Well, that explains everything. Even i don't want this marriage too, it's breaking the small pieces of my heart seeing my wife with someone. Jealous? No no no no. Stop the drama Amber.

Krystal's POV
Our gang started to go at a Karaoke club and rented a room with karaoke.

"Your good Oppa! I know you'll win!" I patted Minho.

"Ofcourse! It's for you." Minho smiled at me. I punch her arms.

Luna started to sing some crazy songs. Onew and Jonghyun started to dance with her and Sulli was holding a maracas dancing into the beat. Jonghyun and Luna drinks alcohol while Taemin and Sulli are underage same as me.
Our party-like ended Jonghyun gone crazy.

"Krystal!" Jonghyun shouted to me.

"Are you drunk? What is it?" I said to him laughing how the way he talks.

"Moved to a new house? You, me, and Taemin have the same route." He told me.

"Yeah something like that."

"You two her, we should get going its too late!" Luna said.

"Byeeeee!" We waved to each other. Minho didn't even tried to me home.
I arrived at my place there was a little light coming from the inside.

"Goodbye! Krystaaaaal!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Take care of him Taemin!" I told to Taemin pointing at Jonghyun.
I went upstairs, the door was unlock so i jolted in.

"Amber?" Amber was sleeping on the couch with the TV . She didn't twitch a little.

"Ambeeeeeeer." I got closer to her ears.

"Mm?" She covered her ears.

"This is not your room, are you waiting for me?"

"Ah no. I didn't notice that i've slept." She stands up and walks toward the stairs.

"Have you eaten?" I asked her.

"Not yet, snacks can fill it up." She've gone upstairs.

Icleaned some of her chips bag and softdrink can. She'll die young if she eats like this. I turned off the TV and walks upstair i peeked to her room.  She laid down at her stomach. She really continued her dreams, what a dork.

=========================================

Are you still reading? Thank you ^^