Unsuspected Confesson

Heart of Ice (Hiatus)

 

You and the three boys are standing at your locker waiting for you to get your books for yalls next class until a wild pretty good looking boy shows up behid you grabbing and pulling you in to a tight hug making you drop your books saying. "Hey baby did you miss me?" Shocked you manage to studder. "Um uh.... n..no why sould I be missing you?"

 

With that the boy let you go. And with a sad face he said. "Ahhh Mi Mi-Ah really? You really don't miss your Handson Sunbae?" You then spin around an gasp. "Oh Himchan!!! No No No of course I missed you?" You immediately pull him to you and give him a hug. Himchan then chuckles and hugs you back. "Missed you too my beautiful Mi Mi."

While all this is taking place Baekhyun is boiling over inside. "Great this guy is back, I thought he moved to American." He bites his lower lip and clinches his fist. "Now I have to endor this all over again."

 

He lets out an annoyed sigh, then pushes pass Luhan and Sehun who were bickering about Luhan not wanting to go get bubble tea during lunch with Sehun because he already promised Bora he was going to go sign up for the Track Team during lunch. "Yah dude!! Where are you going off too?" Luhan said a little bit upset, but shook it off when Baekhuyn just ignored him and kept walking. "Aish... What's up with him all of a sudden?" Sehun said rubbing his sholder. But soon when back to nagging Luhan. "Hyung why you no get bubble tea with me? I thought you said you loved me?" He starts to pout. Luhan's eyes widen. "YAAAH!!! Sehun I said no such thing!!!!"

 

As the two of them continue to argue. You are still laughing and talking to Himchan. Soon you ask him. "Sunbae I thought you moved to American? What made you come back?" He then gets nevous and looks down at his feet. "Well I umm... You see I ummm.... Came back because I couldn't go another day with out seeing you, your gorgeous smile or hearing your precious laugh." Your face heats up and your cheeks trun red. "Sunbae do you really mean this?"

He take you by the hands then says. "I do Min Sun, I don't think I could go on living knowing I was so far away from you." You look down trying to hid your smile, but he already knows you are. "Mi Sun I like you.... I like you a lot, Would you go out with me?" Your head shoots up and your eyes widen.

 

Luhan and Sehun stop fighting just in time to hear Himchan confess to you. Sehun gasps. "OMG Hyung!!, What if she says yes?" Luhan ignoring Sehun, has no expression on his face and thinks to himself. "No this is not good, Should I let Baekhyun now?, Should I?, What is she going to tell this guy?, Please for Baek's sake she says no." But right when he turns around Baekhyun is right there behid him motionless with his head down. "B..Baekhyun?"

Lahun is now in total panic. "OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!! Did he hear that guy confess too?" HunHan are now scared to death of what Baekhyun might do or say, but he doesn't say anything and just turns around slowly an starts walking very slow towards their class room, still with his head lowered.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Oh my goodness!!, What is taking them so long?, class will be starting in 2 minutes." I say as I look at the clock above the chalk board. "I bet Luhan and Sehun are still fighting like a married couple, and that pretty boy is probably still holding Mi Sun up from coming to class on time." I rest my head now my desk. "What if that guy turns out to be her loved one?, No no Baekhyun what are you saying?, That can't happen."

 

I now sit up with a bright smile on my face. "That won't happen because I'm going to be that guy see loves, I will tell her how I feel and ask her to be my girl." I jumps up excited and ready to finally tell the girl of my dreams I'm in love with her. Run down the hall I see them still in the same spot I left them last.

 

As I approach I stop in my tracks when i hear that jerk say. "Mi Sun I like you.... I like you a lot, Would you go out with me?" I coulded believe what I just heard. I felt my heart ripping away peice by peice in my chest. I lower my head. The pain is to much for me. All I can do is stand there. I feel like a dead person. Through my foggy thoughts I hear what sounds like Luhan call my name. But i don't answer. I just can't talk or even want to move, but I manage to slowly turn and walk away.

 

End of P.O.V

_______

 

Your about to reply to Himchan when HunHan suddenly picks you up and runs to class. "WAHHH Guys what are you doing?, I need to tell Hinchan my answer." They just ignor you and keep running till you all reach the class room. Himchan still standing there shocked says. "Those two girly boys just had to interupt just when she was almost mine."

 

They finally put you down and quickly apologize. "Sorry Min Sun, but we had a good reason to do that." You pout at them. "What was the reason?" They say nothing and just point to Baekhyun who is in the his seat with a dark lifeless emotionless expression on his face. "Guys what's wrong with Bacon?" You say with a worry expression.

Sehun gets close to you and whispers in your ear. "He heard Himchan confess to you." You step back holding your mouth. "B..But why is he like that?, It's not like he likes me like that right?" HunHan gets silent again. "OMG!! He does!?" You quietly say to yourself.

 

Almost about to cry you rush over to Baekhyun and hug him tightly around his neck saying. "You idiot why didn't you tell me?" Baekhyun just sits there not looking up at you says. "Tell you what?"  "Do you like me?, Baekhyun please tell me the turth?" Still not looking at you he stays quiet. "Byhun Baekhyun answer me!!" Now with tears rolling down your face. Baekhyun pulls you off and takes you by the hand.

 

He then gets up and takes you with him. "Hey Baekhyun where are you taking me?" You say a little scared. You both head out the door right when the teacher comes in. "Hey you two students where do you think your going?" Your about to say something when Baekhyun cuts in. "The Principle needs us for a little while, so we will be back later." Baekhyun gives her a sweet smile then leads you down the hall way with him. "Um okay..." The teacher replies then goes on to teach the class.
 

"Bacon-Ah why does the Principle need us?" You say confuessed. "You pabo the Principle doesn't need us, I just needed to say something so the teacher will let us leave." He looks back at you and gives you and eye smile making you blush a bit. Soon you reach the rooftop of the school, and he leads you to the center then stops and truns to face you. "Mi Sun what you said was true i do like you.... well I don't just like you I love you."

You start to tear up again. "Baekhyun why didn't you tell me this before?" He bends down so that hes eye level with you and wipes your tears. "Because i was scared of what you might say, and I know you only thought of me as a friends."

 

You look in to his eyes and say. "Bacon you idiot why would you think that way?" He gets confuessed. "What?" You put him closer to you. "Why do you think I wouldn't love you back?" You then peck his lips. His hearts starts to beat uncontrollably. "Love you Baekhyun I always have too." You give him a smile. "And you know I wasn't going to except Himchan confesssion, I don't like him in that way." With that Baekhyun can stop his feelings anymore.

 

He takes you by the face and kisses your lips. You hesitated at first, but then kissed him back. Filled with joy he pull you way and says. "Will you go out with me?" You smile and excitingly say. "Yes Baekhyun!! then you jump into his arms. He holds you close to him and kisses your forehead. "I promise to do my utmost to always protect you, make you smile, and keep you happy!!"

 

 

------------------

Finally got to put up Chapter two!!! :D Baekhyun and Mi Sun Kissed!!!! But will this relationship last? Will Himchan try again to win her heart, or will another come along and steal her love?

 

Heres some Himchan and Baehyun!!!!

 

 

image

 
SO CUTE!!! >.<
 

image

Love this gif of Baekhyun!!

 

Next Chapter coming soon ^ ^