Strange Dream

Heart of Ice (Hiatus)

 

Your standing in a fog covered forest with the wind hitting you almost knocking you down, but you stand your ground. You are clothed in a beautiful white and black medieval dress with tears in your eyes. As you stand there you watch in sorrow and horror as your lover falls to the ground battered in blood. You start to try and move, but your feet and arms are now chain to a huge rock that appeared out of no where.

Struggling to get free you cry out hes name, but he is to far away to hear you. In a massive amount of pain, he tries to lift himself up from the ground, only to be kick back down by a guy who looks alot like you. The guy then takes his sword and is about to do the finally death blow. You fall to your knees screaming no.

(what the dress looks like http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/76701999873722565_tsOu2EOk_c.jpg)

END OF DREAM

_____

 

"NOOOOO!!!!" You scream as you jump out of your sleep. Causing Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun to jump out of their skin. You look around seeing their sleepy shocked faces. Embarrased you sigh in relief that it was just a bad dream. Right when your about to apologize for your sudden out burst Sehun cuts you off.

"Noona what's wrong, why are you screaming this early in the morning?" He looks over that the clock. "It's like 5:30am school isn't even starting yet!!" Sehun half asleep says in an annoyed tone.

 

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to wake you guys" You say as you lay back down, but shift yourself to look to where they are. "I just had a really Strange Dream." Baekhyun then gets up and walks over to you while the other two try to go back to sleep.

"It's okay Mi Sun, you don't have to say your sorry." You sit up and are now face to face with him. He moves back a little because of how close you are, but you take him by the shirt and pull him closer now hugging him tightly and softly crying into his chest.

"Woah!! Woah!!, Why are you crying?" Baekhyun now looking confused. "Please don't cry. It's okay really, theres no harm done."

You with your face still burried in his chest "Mianhae.... mianhae, it's just that in my dream a person that I loved deeply was going to be killed, and there was nothing I could do because I was chain to a rock!" Tears streaming more and more down your face. "And I'm not sure who he was, or his attacker."

 

Baekhyun not knowing what to say "I'm not sure what to tell you, but you shouldn't worry." He then cups your face in his hands making you look up at him. "It was just a dream okay, and I'll always be right here when you need me."

"Kamsamnida Bacon Oppa!!" You say as you give him a cute eye smile. Making his cheeks turn a light pink and his heart start beating faster. "Haha!!" He nervously laughs as he stands up from your bed. "Any time Dongsaeng." He flashs you a small smile then says "Okay now go back to sleep, soon it will be time to get up for school."

 

You noded your head and lay back down. Slowly you start to fall asleep with your head resting on your arm. As you sleep soundly Baekhyun is watching you with a worried look on his face. "Could this be a sign telling her near future?" He shakes his head. "No it couldn't be, It's just a weird dream." He says to himelf. "But just incase strange things start happening to her I must stay on my gaurd."

 

"But now I'm curious to who the guy she loved so dearly in her dream is?" He starts to think then his cheeks turn pink again. "OMG!! What if it's me?" He laughs a little. "No of couse not, me and her are just friend and thats all we'll ever be." But then he stops laughing and his face loses it's color. "Even if I love her with every fiber of my soul, there is no way she will ever like/love me in the same way."

He turns over on his side facing the wall, and with a heavy heart he closes his eyes and driffs off to sleep.

 

Luhan still awake over heard Baekhyun muttering to himself about being in love with Mi Sun. To himself he says "So thats why you always seem to light up more when shes around, or is always around her and is also way more protective than me and Sehun are with her." He looks over to him and whispers. "Don't worry bro, your secret is safe with me.

Luhan then remebers you calling him Oppa. He scraches his head. "Wait she doesn't ever call me Oppa and I'm the oldest!!" He frowns then looks over again to Baekhyun. "What makes you so special anyway?, I bet if I get even more closer to her than you, she'll call me her Oppa instead." He now as a evil smirk on his face and then sticks his tongue out at Baekhyun."

 

After that Sehun rolls over and hugs Luhan in his sleep muttering "Saranghae Hyung." Luhan's face truns a dark red. "Sehun-Ah don't say stuff like that." As he trys to escape Sehun grasp, but to his dismay Sehun tightened the hug. Luhan then gives in and sighs. "Okay fine, but this is a one time thing."

 

Finally eveyone was sound asleep until the yelling of a tall young but older guy burst though the room door. "WAKE UP!!!! IT'S TIME FOR YOU ALL TO GET READY FOR JUNIOR YEAR!!!!!" Luhan and Sehun being the ones closes to the room door, where the frist to shoot up from their bed and run to the bathroom. While you groggily sit up and glare at the guy still standing at the door. "Yoochun Oppa why are you always so noicy?"

He looks at you and laughs. "Haha, Then how else I'm I supose to wake you?" Baekhyun now standing from his bed nods. "Hes right you know." Then he extends his hand out to you. You shoot him a look, but still take his hand, and he helps you up. He give you a cute smile, and then you both held out the room.

 

30 minutes later you, Luhan, and Sehun are down stairs waiting at the front door for Baekhyun, who was still in the bathroom putting on his mascara. "Hurry up Bacon or we're going to be late, the bus will be here any minute now!!" You yell as the other two are too busy in there own little world playing Temple Run on your Ipad.

While Baekhyun is in the bath room, he can't help but think of your dream last night you told him about. "What could it have meant?, Is it really something that will soon happen in the future?, But the real question is, who was the guy she said she was deep in love with?" He puts his mascara down. "What if this guy could really be me?" He starts to smile to himself until he remebers you saying "A person that I loved deeply was going to be killed." His whole body stiffens. "That means someone is going to kill me!!"

 

3 minutes later he comes slowly down the stairs with his head down whispering under his breath. "I'm going to die, but I guess thats the price I pay for being in love with a princess after all." Your now standing outside with the bus now aprouching. "Where on earth is he, the bus is already here?"

You turn to go in the house to go drag him out, but end up bumping into him. "Yah!! Bacon-Ah, what are you doing sneaking up behid me like that?, Come on we have to go now!!" You grab his hand and you run to the bus dragging him behid you.

 

 

---------------

Hey!!! Sorry it took so long for me to update D: but here it is the first Chapter.  I hope you like it. Going to try and make another update soon!!! Lol I also changed the name ^ ^; I like the new title I have much better.

Oh and Thank you to you all who subcribed to this story!!!

Love you<3

image

Please Subcribe and Comment!!!!