The Missing Mi Sun

Heart of Ice (Hiatus)

 

You still a bit dissy, try to stable yourself by holding on to Baekhyun's arm. "I - I'm okay Bacon... Don't worry I'm just a little dissy. I must of gotten a headache from all the noise Luhan and Sehun are making." Baekhyun still concern. "Okay, Well maybe you should go lay down for a while until you start to feel better." He tries to put on a smile, but fails.

Noding you go to leave to go lay down when your head starts to hurt and a great amount of pain surges though your whole body, causing you to black out. "MI SUN!!!" Baekhyun yells in a panic as he runs to catch you before you hit the floor.

 

An hour passes and your still unconscious, but now are laying in your bed. "Hyung what did you do to noona that knocked her unconscious." Sehun cries upset and confussed about what happened. "Yah!! I didn't do anything!!! She just collapsed out of no where." Baekhyun sighs. "Anyway how do you know if it was you and Luhan's fault. The both of you were making so much noice you could of gave her a really bad headache!!"

Both Sehun and Luhan head lowers in shame that the might of cause you pain. Feeling horribe about himself Luhan decides to go up and check on you.

 

On his way to yall's room he can feel that someone is following him. He stops and whips around really fast scaring the crap out of Sehun. "Hyung don't do that!!, You almost gave me a heart-attack!!!" Luhan rolling his eyes. "Next time don't be sneaking up behide me."

"But Hyung I want to check on noona too." Sehun puts on his puppy eyes again.

 

Luhan gives in. "Fine, but don't follow behide me like that again." Sehun just smiles and nods his head.

 

When they get to the room and open the door your not there anymore. "What!!! Where did she go." Luhan says confused. Sehun runs into the room and yells. "Noona where are you?" Going into a paniced frinzy, They scramble out of the room. "Baekhyun!!! Yoochun come quick!!! Mi Sun is not in the room anymore!!!" They cries as they half fall down the stair trying to alart them.

"What!?" Baekhyun now in shock, runs to the room pushing past Sehun and Luhan.

 

Making his way into the room, to his horror they were right you weren't there anymore. Scared to death about where you could have gone. He goes to the bed sided table to get hes phone to call you. But to hes dismay the phone wasn't there. He bends down to see if it had fallen on the floor, when something catches his eye under the bed. "What the!?" He says to himself.

He gets on his hand and knees to get a better look, then he realizes it's you. "How in the world did you get under the bed?, Hold on could this be.... OMG!!! It can't be!! NOT NOW!!!!

 

Baekhyun lifts up the bed revealing you still sleeping soundly.

 

Just then HunHan come busting in loud and as noicy as ever crying, making you move a little in your sleep. "Hyung we can't find her any where, Where could she have gone?" Annoyed Baekhyun points to the floor where the bed use to be. "Um Hyung why is the bed sitting up on the wall..... and OMG!!! Why is Mi Sun laying on the floor!!!!" Sehun asked confused. "Wait was she under the bed this whole time?" Luhan says surprized.

With out answering Baekhyun just nods.

 

 

___________

Lol this ones pretty short too, but I promise the next one will be way longer ^ ^

Thank you again to everyone who as subcribe to this story!!! I hope you have been enjoying it!!!

 

Love you guys!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/317520efc994265e77bc7c5d9316ca66/tumblr_inline_mi6l3lMj6Y1ruzhmh.gif