Him Again

Heart of Ice (Hiatus)

 

Himchan P.O.V

"Yo Youngjae!! What do you think my beautiful Mi Sun will love more flowers, chocolate, or a huge teddy bear?" Youngjae gives me a look. "Dude really? Why are you still trying to win her? You lose.... just find another girl." I clinch my fist and bit my lip. "No I can't find another.... I will not let at jerk have her. Shes mine!!!" 

Youngjae just shakes his head. "Fine Hyung... If you like and want this girl that much just get her all three."

 

A big smile plays on my face. "Jinja? Hee hee yeah I should." I then stand still and hold my heart. "Mi Sunnie today for sure I will steal your love away from that Bacon guy!!!"

"Aish!!! Hyung your so weird." Youngjae then walks off to look at the CDs at the back of the little shop both of us are at.

 

Just when I'm about to finish paying, I hear a formiliar voice speaking behide me. "That's so pretty wouldn't it look cute on you?" My heart stops. "Mi-Mi Sun Ah!?" I say to myself.

I was about to turn around to see if it was Mi Sun I was hearing, but suddenly the person spoke again. "Ke ke Bacon Oppa your so silly!!! Here let me help you get it on." Jealousy on hitting me, I deside to walk over and interupt them. "Hey Mi Sun Ah I didn't know you shop here?" Looking at her reaction she was suprized to see me. "Oh... uh hey Himchan Oppa what brings you here?"

 

Feeling the a hole being burned into my head by Baekhyun, I just shake it off. "Oh nothing really just picking up some stuff for my mom. You?" She smiles. "Oh how nice... um I'm here shopping with my boyfreind. We're thinking of buying couple tees!!!"

"Oh is that so? Well you know what would be better?" She tills her head to the side. "No what?"

With a big smerk I say. "If you ditch Baek-boy over there and go to the see a movie with me?" 

 

"Haha Himchan Oppa you know I can't do that. I wouldn't ever dare leave my Baekie behide, but we can all go see one together!! I can call Sehun and Luhan and tell them to come, and you can invite your friends!!! Then we all can go to the theme park!!! Wouldn't it be sooo much fun!!?"

To hold back my disapointment I just fake a smile. "Heh heh yeah that would be really fun...."

 

I can hear Baekhyun laugh behide me. "HAHAHA!!! Yeah hunny that will be great, let's do it!!!" As he goes to walk by me, he screctly says under his breathe. "As if she would really pick you over me... ha."

"Come on Mi Mi let's go get some ice cream on the back home." She nods and takes his hand as the leave the shop.

"Grrrr!!! This kid is luky Mi Sun was with him, or I would have beat him into a coma!!!!"

________

 

Geting about a block away from the shop, Baekhyun stops causing you to get yacked back a little. "Baekhyun whats wrong? Why'd you stop like that?.... that really hurt my arm."

"Sorry Mi Sun I was just thinking that we should call LuLu and Sehun now, and tell them to meet us at the Ice cream shop."

Your eyes light up. "Good idea!!! You flip open your phone and txt away.

 

"What flavor would you like miss." The girl asks you at the counter. "I think I'll get the Blueberry Blitz please!!!" She nods. "Gottcha!!! Comming right up!!" Truning now to overly happy Sehun. "And what would you like cutie?" Not knowing what he should get, he takes a look at all the different flavors of Ice cream they have. "Noona.... ummm let me get the Double Chocolate Chunk!!!"

"Certainly sugar!!!! And what can I get you two?" The girl says to both Baekhyun and Luhan. "I'll get just regular Vanilla with chocolate sauce!!" Giving a bright smile I'll have the same thing as my girlfriend over there please." The girl just giggles. "Sure sweetie!! All your orders with be done shortly." With that she skips off.

 

"Hey Hyung!! Don't that girl look formiliar to you?" Sehun points out to Baekhyun. "Yeah now that you mention it isn't the Sulli from our math class?"

Luhan chimes in. "Your right that is her. I didn't know she worked here?"

You now confused. "Wait whos Sulli?" They all turn to look at you. "Really you don't know who she is!? But you sit right beside her in math everyday." You scratch your neck. "Oh well.... heh heh sorry I didn't really know her name, and didn't she always have long hair?"

"Your right she did. I wonder why she cut all her pretty hair off?" Sehun questions.

 

"Oh I almost form got!!! We're all going to te movies and then the Theme Park later today with Himchan Oppa and his friends!!!"

 

"YAAAAY Theme Par..... wait we're going there with that Himchan dude and his friends?" Luhan says as his eyes get bigger.

 

"Yeah why?" You ask.

"But.... but Noona Himchan Hyung keeps trying to come beteewn you and Baekhyun Hyung." Sehun pouts.

You shake your head and laugh. "Awh don't be like that you guys this will be fun."

 

While you all are talking Baekhyun just sits there in silents wishing that he could tie Himchan to a rocket and sent him off to a distant planet.

 

"Ugh..... I really hate that guy."