Three years later, and I still stand by your side.

Scarred & Forgotten

[Xiumin]

My left leg shook along quietly with the sound of my cellphone vibrating from inside my pocket, and I sneakily took it out. Yes, I had to sneak, since I was still in class.

Text Message From: Ming Lovely

Minseok oppa~! Toilet paper ran out in my stall. ;____; Second floor, two o' clock, please?! Saranghae! ^^

I sighed at the text message from Ai Ming. It's kind of awkward at how she formally calls me 'Minseok oppa' instead of my Chinese nickname, Xiumin. What's more funny is that, after calling me 'Minseok oppa', she goes on speaking in Mandarin.

Anyways, back to her text about her running out of toilet paper. Seriously, I can't believe that I'm going to be entering inside the ladies' restroom for her. 

Well this isn't the first time, but it's very embarrassing! However though, anything for my Ai ming.

As soon as class ended early, I hastily rushed out to the canteen and grabbed a couple of napkins.

"Second floor, two o' clock."

Reading the text message over and over, Ai Ming must be in the second floor and using the second stall. Yes!

Peeking from side to side, no one was walking by. Forcing the door open, I jumped inside and stuck my hand under the second stall.

"Ming Ming, take it!" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. 

Somehow, she wasn't taking the napkins. I knocked on her stall a couple of times, and whispered for her to hurry, as I don't like to be teased.

"Hurry," I kept rushing her, but then she didn't budge to take the napkins out of my hand.

Soon enough, the ladies' door opened, and three women walked in screaming. Plus, the stall that my hand was under, opened up and it surely wasn't Ai Ming.

"ert!"

"Peeping tom!"

The ladies started shouting, as I felt my head being hit and slapped multiple times. My eyes were looking back at the stalls, and then happen to see Ai Ming peek from the far left second stall.

I mouthed a, 'you're paying for this!' 

Did that scare her?

No!

She just rolled her eyes and shut the door closed. 

After embarrassing myself, I angrily ignored Ai Ming's texts and calls. I was literally pissed off, because maybe rumors might spread around in college that I'm the ert who likes to record girls.

Seriously, it was napkins in my hand. These en dumb and blind ladies surely enough did not see the napkins! Geez....

"Minseok oppa!" I heard Ai Ming's voice shout. 

My head turned to search where her voice came from, and then found her across from me, as she an ice cream cone happily. Scowling at her, I crossed my arms and sighed. 

Did you know what she did? Laugh. Ai Ming laughed at me, while she that delicious vanilla ice cream.

"What did you use to wipe then?" I asked, and Ai Ming slid one foot out of her shoe.

Pointing at her bare foot, I should've known. Ai Ming would use her sock. Now we'll have to go and buy her some socks.

"Oppa's not mad at me, right?" Ai Ming ran up to me, as she cheekily smiled. "Hmph," I pouted at her, and glanced away.

"Fine then, I'm not helping you paint your apartment anymore," she irately said, and turned to walk away.

"Yah, yah!" I shouted after her, as I chased her down the halls.

 

on a lollipop, I opened the jar of white paint and poured it slowly dipped the huge paintbrush inside. Whilst painting my walls first, I heard Ai Ming complaining about the dirty clothes I had her change in, so that she wouldn't get her own clothes dirty.

"Will you hurry up and help me paint already? We're not in here for a fashion show," I joked with her, and Ai Ming snickered.

"I just wanted to look pretty while painting," Ai Ming replied, and I chuckled at her silly reply. "You're pretty enough to melt my heart, by wearing my old clothes," I told her, and Ai Ming made a face at me.

Chuckling at her, and then thinking to myself, I went back to painting the wall.

"Ai Ming..." I mumbled out her name, and then heard, 'hm?' come out of her. "Since I'm finally living alone and near the university, I was thinking..." I shyly continued on, and then chuckled.

"Thinking?" Ai Ming asked from behind. "If you would like to move in and be my roommate," I answered, and then turned around to see her holding the gift my stupid buddy Jongdae had given me.

How shameful of me to had left it anywhere, as that gift of Jongdae's was a en...blowup doll. You know, blowup doll as...ahhh! Forget it!

"Looks like you don't need me to be your roommate after all," Ai Ming said, and then threw the doll down on the floor by my foot.

"It's not mine! Jongdae, h-h-he-"

Before I can even explain, Ai Ming had disappeared out of my apartment. Geez, it's just a doll. I didn't know that a doll like that would make her so jealous.

I mean, it's a scary looking doll, but it's not like as if I was in that need of . 

Therefore, I dialed up Jongdae's number and called my other buddy Luhan to help me tidy up my new place. When Jongdae arrived first, I threw the blowup doll at his face, and shoved it inside his backpack.

Bickering back and forth, I told him that it was his fault that Ai Ming is ignoring me. Luhan showed up later, and laughed at the ridiculous looking blowup doll.

 

The next following days at school, I continued on with my usual studying for exams.

When you all think high school was hard, college is tough. Exams everywhere here and there, crazy drunken people partying everywhere, and Ai Ming our sweet love.

"Minseok oppa," Ai Ming murmured for my name from the living room, as I was cooking in the kitchen. "What is it?" I asked her.

"How are you studying coming along?" She asked, and I sighed in frustration. "It's okay," I replied, and then heard her hissed irately.

Ai Ming really cares for me, as she's rooting for me to top number one. Also, after telling her that I want to be a singer, Ai Ming stood by my side like how I stood by hers.

What is her dream? Well, Ai Ming is the top athletic swimmer in our women swimming team. Plus, she told me about how she is getting specially trained by this one lady who is a great swimmer.

I forgot her name, but Ai Ming seems to like this trainer. Actually, Ai Ming seems to like everyone and everything. I've never really heard her complain a thing about her friends or teachers. Not even classmates too.

"How is my mermaid doing these days?" I asked her, and placed a plate of food in front of her. "Mm, I'm swimming swiftly like a fish everyday," she gleefully answered, and I pinched her cheek.

Laying on the couch with her, as I held her in my arms while she eats, I felt a shock of wave through my body. I watched Ai Ming move around, as her back brushes up against my member.

Oh no, I cannot just suddenly get hard out of nowhere. I have to hold it in, because I promised Ai Ming that we will not have until she's ready. Though I am a man of needs, I must contain myself.

"Minseok oppa, are you alright?" Ai Ming asked, as she placed the empty plate on my coffee table, and turned to face me with those gorgeous brown orbs of hers.

"Mm," I lied, nodding my head with a smile. "Liar," she squinted her eyes at me, and then crawls up close to my face. "Ming, please don't," I breathed out, and Ai Ming chuckled.

Throughout the three years that we've dated, all Ai Ming ever does is laugh at me. Hmmm...I know that I'm very funny.

"What's wrong, my hubby baozi?" Ai Ming asked, as she sat on my lap and cupped my face up close to hers.

"Well..." I murmured, and then lowered my head down to where my crotch was. "Oppa," I heard the disappointment in her voice.

"I'm sorry, but I am human too!" I cried to her, and Ai Ming then lift my head up close to hers.

She gently crushed our lips together, and massaged both my lips. I too, responded back to her loving kiss. Caressing her back, and then wrapping my hand behind Ai Ming's neck, she broke the kiss.

"You're not the only human here," Ai Ming told me, and I pouted. 

Ai Ming is right. Though I'm a human of needs for , I should be fair and treat Ai Ming as if she's not some kind of object. Don't even try to think of that blowup doll. 

"So then, is this all I get for tonight?" I questioned her, and then grinned showing my white teeth. "You'll get more kisses if you be a good boy," Ai Ming replied, and I chortled at her answer.

"I love you," I said, and Ai Ming planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too," she replied back, and I lightly tapped her nose. 

"I should be kissing your forehead, not you kissing mine," I told her, and we both then broke into sweet laughter.

Confused at how Ai Ming and I gotten so close? You remember when I told you how we first met? Yes, Ai Ming and I became close after getting to know each other very well.

Including on how demanding Ai Ming is too, she determined us to date. At first I thought it was silly, but who would have known that my heart slowly picked up to love her?

Though I was forgotten by my ex-girlfriend, and Ai Ming was (still is) scarred from her past, the both of us didn't stop loving each other.

Three years together, and we are a strong loving couple. We're such a strong loving couple that no one could break us apart. C'mon, you have to believe it!

Well, I believed it, until I met him.

Him, as in Kris Wu Yi Fan.


 

UPDATED! Hehehehhe.

Sorry if it's a short chapter. 

I really hope ya enjoyed this update tho.

Yes, Ai Ming and Xiumin became a golden three years loving couple. :DD

Well...let's see if they will be more loving when Kris shows up. hahaha.

The next chapter will be Ai Ming's POV! 

LOVING BAOZI FOREVURRRRRRRRRR! <3333