When You're Away

Kai and Lu draft : When You're Away

Warning: Angst

*

EXO K Interview in China

*

MC: When you’re watching variety show, what will Kai doing?

Dio: Me? Recently I would watch variety show and movies with Kai at night.

Kim jongin I hate you. Lu sulked when he was streaming Sina Live Chat in Lay’s laptop.

Lay chewed on his potato chips. Look at Kai, he must be thinking “I’m in trouble”. Lay chuckled, never know he’s that close with Dio.

Lu didn't say anything at all. He just pouted at the screen.

Kai: Because we can’t go to cinema often, so we had to create the kind of atmosphere (Lu threw his plush at the screen) so we would switch off the light and buy some popcorn…

Just die, all of you! Lu threw the potato chips at the poor screen Lay had to take the laptop away from him.

Why?! Lu whined.

Don’t be so rash! I don’t want to watch this with you. Lay murmured. I know you love him, can you just... trust him a bit? They’re friend. How many times he should tell you?!

But Dio... Lu remembered how Kai and Dio exchanging gaze intimately… even Baekki caressed his tight... Lu just got teary. He's mine. I never touch him that way in public.

That’s because you keep sticking with Sehun all the time.

I'm not. Lu crossed his hands around his chest, being stubborn, I never eat out with Sehun since I date Kai. Not without his permission.

And the time Kai’s name slipped outta his lips, he remembered about the interview and KaiSoo moments and Lu began sobbing.

Lay sighed. He tapped Lu shoulder gently. Don't cry. You're not being yourself anymore since you’re dating him.

I don't care.

Ok, Lay put back the laptop in front of them again, tried to distract Lu. I'll let you watch again, just, stop crying.

Lu nodded. Kay...

MC: Let’s ask Kai (his ideal type)

Kai: I like those who are gentle and affectionate.

Lu suddenly smiled shyly while covering his mouth to hold his giggle. That’s me.

Don't be so sure. Lay smirked.

MC: And someone who wouldn’t go inside and see you dance while you’re bathing right?

Kai: That would be good

That’s definitely me. Lu nodded optimistically. Because I didn’t see him dance, I ‘dance’ together with him.

Lay rolled his eyes in boredom, whatever. You’re so wicked. Just a moment ago you were crying over him. Now you’re happy. Just how crazy you'll turned be.

I’m not crazy I’m in love.

Lay preferred to ignore him.

Sehun: I love someone who’s bubbly…

Bubbly? Lu titled his head, does that mean he loves someone fat?

I think it’s you, Lay smirked.

No, I’m not fat.

Lay massaged his forehead. Why someone like you exist in this world?

Kai: Maybe the fans saw when I helped the staff bringing one of her luggage…

He brought your bag. The pink ones. Lay murmured.

Our bag. Lu smiled heavenly. He just felt sick because I keep stuffing him with pink stuffs. He can't stand pink.

He's not good in pink.

For once Lu agreed with his best friend.

Baekki: Tao, I love you, hehe

Lay chuckled, Heeh, Baekki confessed to Tao.

Wished Tao was here, he must be happy. Where is he?

Shopping with Kris.

Lu stared dazely at Kai, heeh, that would be a pity-…

Kai: Lay hyung, I love you.

In a sudden Lu just frowned again.

Crap. Lay murmured, resign his fate to Lu who turned berserk and in the process of choking Lay to death.

Kim Jongin!!!!

Lay struggled from Lu. Stop it! Now Sehun give his message to you.

Turn it off!

I want to hear what sehun said. Calm down. Lay pushed Lu away and turn his attention back to the screen.

Sehun: Little deer, lately, we didn’t spend much time together, so next time let’s buy bubble tea together again. I love you

Lu covered his mouth, before he shook his head as he heard Hun message.

MC: So you love him?

Sehun: Yes, I love him

No, no, no, no....! He kicked Lay grudgingly, Noooooo!

Lay ignoring the pain and smiled, that’s a sweet one.

They saw Min walked outta kitchen while chewing something. What is it? The Baozi asked.

Lay repeats the message to Min, then pointed at the beastly reaction from the puddle of Lu who still kicking and throwing tantrum behind them.

Min chuckled darkly, that's why he cried? Min took sobbing Lu into his arm. Lay gave him a sign, but Min purposely ignored it and prefers to tease the blond boy, finally, huh? How long you waited him to say that?

Lay averting his gaze. Min, I warn you. He murmured.

Shut up! Lu barked at Min. Just go to hell!

Min pinched Lu’s cheeks while laughing, what’s happen to you? You’re so beastly today. Are you in heat?

And Min just got so many scratches on his beautiful face. But he just laughed as Lay took upset Lu to their shared bedroom.

You really turned into someone else. Lay sighed as they seated on each other bed. He remembers about Kai's message to him. It’s not even making him happy to be loved by Kai. He means, it’s just formality why Lu had to get so worked up over something like that?! I mean, it's not a real confession, because he loves you, right?

Lu sniffled. No. He said. Not because of that.

So what?

Lu remembered about the program again, how Kai expression when Sehun was being teased by other members and MC, and he held an urge to cry again. I knew how jealous him with my relationship with Hun. Yet he had to hear Hun saying that. I know he must hurt a lot.

Lu tucked his head down, he began sobbing again. I'm afraid to see him now. What if he got angry? And the worse, what if he dumps me?

Lay took Lu into his hug. You had to take a deep breath, and with that you can think clearly again. He smiled. I love you, I don't want to see you sad.

But... But Kai...

Then Lu's phone just ringing.

Lu freaked out.

Answer him. Lay said.

No, Lu shook his head. He must be so pissed. I'm scared.

That's only your imagination.

Kai called again.

H-hello? Lu whispered as he winced.

Hi, he almost cried again as he heard Kai soft voice.

Lay held his shoulders to strengthen him.

Kai...? Lu whispered Kai name breathlessy, I...

What are you doing? Kai asked.

Huh? Lu blinked. Nothing, really. I'm chatting with Lay now.

Hehe, lu bit his lips as he heard kai laugh, I wish you were talking about me.

Lu covered his face. Who else? He tried to laugh too but he choked.

Lay caressed his back.

I miss you. Kai whispered. Can't wait to see you.

Lu turned and hugged Lay. I missed you too, go home soon. And with that he cried.

Lu?

I’m sorry, Lu sobbed. I’m sorry I think I’m hurting you again.

For a moment, Kai just stayed silent before he murmured, I wish you didn’t saw the interview.

Lu bit his bottom lips. I wish that too.

I’m sorry, I said love to…

No, it’s not matter. Lay furrowed his eyebrows when he heard Lu said that. Lu you better say that to this stinging hips, he thought. But he knew better not to open his mouth at time like this. Because he heard Lu whined, you should stop watching drama with Dio!

They heard Kai chuckled. Alright. I’ll stop.

And don’t get near Baekki! He’s in love with Tao!

I won’t. I promise.

And, Lu kept nagging at his boyfriend and it’s getting more and more unreasonable, at least that what Lay thought. And don’t get jealous with Hun! Please, you had to trust me.

There’s no answer.

It’s a bad sign. Kai? Lu whispered. Are you still there?

I’m sorry. Lu sighed in relief when he heard Kai laughed. In fact Lay admitted he felt relief too. Being around Kai and Lu just stressed him out lately.

I had to hang up. Kai said again.

Both Lu and Lay frowned. They exchanging gaze, before Lu said again, Wait, I’m not done.

I love you.

And with that, Kai hung up.

*

Kai was bathing when the door opened and Lu just barge in.

Wow. He stopped the water. What's the matter?

You didn't say you went out with baekki.

Baekki wants to meet up with Tao and Kris. He decided to go to the downtown with me. Kai dried his body, before he walked at Lu and smirked, don't be like this.

Lu bit his bottom lips. Why did you do this to me? Why don’t you just go home when the interview ended? Why you had to go out with Baekki?!

But I'm home now. Kai murmured.

Then what happen to you? Are you angry? Lu sighed tiredly. Why you didn't just tell me and decide to keep your anger to yourself.

I don't want to hurt you.

Who I am to you?! Why you had to keep your anger from me.

Kai touched both Lu’s shoulder. Listen. He whispered gently. I'm sorry for making you worry, but I'm okay.

Lu whined. I don't want you to be okay. I want you to tell me how you feel.

Why? It doesn't matter anymore.

It matters. Lu sobbed. I told you I'll make you happy.

Please don't cry. Kai kissed Lu’s damp eyes. Please just let it go. You didn't do any wrong. We're just fine.

Please, Lu hugged Kai, please don't grow distance towards me. You already became my everything, please make me your everything too.

Kai didn’t hug him back. You're late for telling me this now.

For a moment, Lu just suffocated with such cold words. It stabbed his chest with an unbearable pain, but then Kai just leaned in and kiss him. Didn’t I tell you already?

Lu’s eyes widened, as he saw his lover wiped away his tears. Since the time I see you, you already became the center of my life.

*

Are you done yet?

Lay stared blankly at Lu. He stood in front of bedroom door, staring at Lu who was tucked into Kai arms.

He’s mine. Lu hugged Kai’s waist possessively while smiling at Lay.

Lay sat on his bed. Whatever. He said. I really pity you.

Why?! Lu circled his pale finger on Kai chest.

Why were you in love with someone like him?

Lu can’t help but smile at Lay. You said as if he was a bad person.

He is. Lay answered in serious tone. He makes you turned like this. I don't want to love someone who will change me.

Lu smiled. He got up a bit and stared at Kai sleeping face. I'm not change. This is the real me.

Didn't you feel weird, let a man hold you?

No.

Lay sighed. You know, Min told everyone.

Tell what? Lu busy ran his hand on kai, mapping the perfection.

About you cried over hun message.

Then?

Lay stared at Lu. You didn't really care about what people said about you and hun, are you?

Let them be. Lu still eyeing Kai, before he leaned in and caught kai lips.

Ewww, lay winced. Should i go again?

Lu smirked and Kai jaw, don't you think it's heaven, for your precious person to love you back?

I don't know. Lay averting his gaze, but he can see from the corner of his eyes, Lu was heading down, Kai until his head disappear into the blanket.

Lay got up. Ok, ok. I'll sleep with Min.

Lu chuckled inside the blanket, before kai opened his eyes and peeked, don't even try. He warned.

Try what? Lu grabbed Kai length.

It just came outta your a while ago. Kai got up a little.

Lu pouted. You're . He got up and sat on Kai crotch.

Don't do that to Lay.

Why?

He's a . Kai caressed Lu's flawless hips. Don't make him freaked out.

Lu rested his head on kai chest. I really want to talk about it, how's my feeling over Hun’s message. He looked up. Will you get angry if I tell you my opinion?

Kai smiled. I'll try not.

Ok, lu placed both his hand around Kai neck. When he exposed his feeling that much to the public, I felt sad. I mean, what I've had done to make him turn like this. I do care about Hun a lot. But then, I can feel your pain too. I know you’re jealous. I feel mad at myself because I'm not strong enough to claim you as mine.

It's okay. Kai said. We don't need people' opinions to be together. I trust you, only sometimes it hurt me to see how mature he became when it's come to you. It make me felt insecure and I wonder, if only I'm not too busy hiding my feeling from you, maybe I'll be like him too. I can proudly say i love you.

Lu smiled. But I'm yours now. He whispered on kai lips.

Yeah, that why I’m still here, facing you. Because i believe you're mine. You're only mine.

Kai... Lu slowly closed his eyes and let their lips met.

*

After he cleaned Lu and tucked Lu to sleep, Kai took a shower. Then, only in his boxer he walked out to the empty living room. He yawned, and sat in front of TV alone, remember what he went through today.

What if it's not enough, he stared at his hand, thinking, just to have him.

What if, his place in Lu's heart didn't compare to the years Lu had spent with Hun and the memories they shared together.

He sighed.

Why?

Kai turned, and his eyes widened as he saw Lu stood alone in front of bedroom door, only covered by his pink blanket. Why did you leave me in bed? He frowned as he whispered lowly.

Kai can’t help but smile at the cutiepie. He motioned Lu to come to him so they can share place in the living room couch.

But Lu shook his head, I'm limping. He stated.

And Kai just smirked, as he finally got up and walked at Lu’s direction, and why are you limping?

They stood so close to each other. Can you feel it yourself? Lu whispered hoarsely.

Feel what? Kai trapped Lu between his body and the door.

Lu averted his gaze, murmured shyly, umm, you left your inside me.

Kai laughed. Suddenly all pain, all worry, just disappeared and all he can do was lifting the beauty up, and went back to the bedroom. I’m sorry. He gave an apologetic kiss on Lu’s forehead. I’ll be gentle next time.

Lu pouted. But he just poked Kai face with his finger, before he kissed Kai on the cheek. I love you, I don’t mind if you left your , or your milk, or both… because I love them all…

The bedroom door left shut, then from the bedroom next door, Tao walked out with paled face, as now he stared at Lu’s bedroom in shock.

*

Seoul

*

Hyung do you believe in love? Sehun asked Lu one day as they snuggled together in front of TV.

Lu stared hazily at Kai back who sat on the floor in front him, playing game with Chen. Why'd you ask that?

The mc from sina live chat, asked me about our relationship.

Lu smiled as he kept adoring how built Kai back and imaging how warm it’ll be if he can hugged Kai from behind. And?

I think I really in love with you.

Lu’s eyes widened when the ‘game over’ appeared on the TV, and Chen shouted in joy. He saw Kai got up without talking and just walked away.

Wow, Chen laughed awkwardly, what is it? You never lose, Kai.

Kai waved lazily at Chen, too lazy right now. Maybe a rematch next time.

Sure. Chen laughed, before he walked away from living room, wait, don't leave me with HunHan.

Lu pouted, as he threw a stuffed animal at the lead vocal, and why you don't want to be left with us?

You know, Chen stared at Lu and Hun, sometimes too attached to each other not so good too.

Why?

When the couple became too real, it's not fun anymore. I mean, they already together, so what else?

Lu’s eyes widened as he heard that.

I don't understand. Sehun said flatly. True I love Luhan hyung, but still, we're not dating, you know.

I don't care if you're dating or not. Just wanna say, people found their excitement in seeking the fact. If they think both of you dating, then it was the truth for them.

Lu took his phone and got up.

Sehun looked up, Hyung?

My mum called. He murmured as he just barge into Sehun bedroom, and he heard shrieking from suho who just in his underpants.

What are you doing?! Suho immediately put on his short pants. Apparently he just took a shower a moment ago.

Lu didn't say anything. He just tried to call Kai, who a minute ago went into his own bedroom and just slammed the door behind him, but there’s no answer.

He sat on Sehun’s bed, staring at his phone.

Suho carefully sat near him, Hyung?

Huh? Lu looked up.

Something wrong happens? Suho asked worriedly.

Lu shook his head. No, I'm fine.

Suho reached Lu’s now damp cheeks and wipe away his tears. Then why are you crying?

*

SMTOWN INA

*

I did something wrong. Lu whispered at Tao beside him. His face was paled as he stared at the window.

Tao smiled a bit at him but he said nothing.

Lu whispered again, Tao, do you believe in love?

Tao nodded.

What is love, exactly?

Tao just can’t hold an urge to joke. Chinese version or Korean Version? He giggled cutely.

Lu gave Tao a look. I'm serious.

Tao stopped smiling sheepishly. Ok. For me, hyung, love is torture. Tao said.

Why it can be such a torture?

Tao rubbed his hand on his chest as he sighed. Because it makes you felt tortured when you and your lover weren't near.

With that Lu spilt tears again. He leaned into Tao’s shoulder, his body trembled as he silently cried. Tao stared at Lu in symphaty, wondering what happen with this hyung. Why he stopped smiling these past few days.

Are you tired, hyung? Tao asked lowly.

Lu nodded.

There, there. Tao smiled as he gathered Lu into his arm, just close your eyes and tried to sleep. Everything is gonna be alright, He said to Kai who peeked between the crack of their chairs. Right, Kai?

Lu’s shoulder tensed as he heard that name. He just cried even more.

Maybe you should give him tissue. Kai murmured at Tao.

Huh? Sehun who almost sleep across Kai saw the small commotion and he just chuckled. What happen?

Kai replied flatly. Your angel got snotty nose.

That's cute. Sehun closed his eyes, still chuckling. Even though it's gross it's still cute.

Yeah, Hun always found cuteness in weird things. Dio who sat beside Kai passed a tissue to Lu. Lu still sniffles as he smiled at Dio and say thanks.

I wonder why. He said while eyeing Hun, who already drifted into sleep.

Lay asked Tao to exchange seat with him. It's unusual. Lay said. You never be this weak before.

I never said I'm strong. Lu whispered hoarsely. He stared at the tissue. I'm just tired.

Well, we’re all tired. Lay turned and saw Tao who carefully sat beside the sleeping Baekki, tried not to make any sound. Then, Lay stared at Lu again. What makes you different from us?

Lu stared at Lay. He knew lay can smell something happen between Kai and Lu. Lay always did.

Before he split up more tears again, he whispered at Lay. Care to accompany me to the toilet?

*Other POV

It's forbidden to go to toilet together. Lay mumbled as he rested his back to the toilet door. Inside, he can heard Lu cried.

Onew walked out from other toilet with sulky face.

Onew hyung?

What's happen inside, who's crying so noisy... Onew murmured much to himself as he walked passed Lay, oh, hi, Lay. He just waved lazily.

Hi, hyung. Lay smiled happily. It’s always happy to see Onew.

Onew pointed at the door behind Lay, so, one of your friend hooked in there? He asked innocently.

Lay smiled apologetically at the older boy. Yeah, kind of.

Onew pouted. Tell him not to hit the wall. Poor wall.

Lay bit his lips, tried not to pinch Onew for his cuteness. I'll tell him later. Sorry hyung.

Onew pouted again. Just tell him don’t crush the plane, people wants to live. I want to live.

Thank God Onew finally escorted by smiling Taemin, who keep hugging his hyung until they arrived to their seat. Sometimes Lay felt curious with SHINee’s dorm-life. There’s some rumors about their life-style. But let’s hope it’s just rumors.

Lay was still waiting Lu for more than ten minutes, when Kris got up from his seat and just cornered him.

What? Lay asked.

Manager asked me to ask you what the hell are you doing in here. Kris grunted.

I’m standing.

I saw it, moron. Why not you making use of yourself?

I’m not the stewardess. Lay shook his head. If you want someone to serve you, you can ask them. He stared blankly at Kris. Or your boyfriend, I heard you have one now.

It’s none of your business.

Lay jaw hardened. Then we’re done here. I’m not playing with you anymore. He said but he still standing there, refused to move because if he walks away then he’ll be the one who lose.

Oh, Kris smirked. And Lay just hope he wasn’t here. That smirk never had a good outcome. You’re wrong. He felt Kris cold hands poked his face gently, brother, the game not even begin.

Lay gulped, when finally, Kris went back to his seat. What’s with that man?! Always make his life miserable! And what takes Lu so long?! His feet start to feel numb waiting.

Then he saw Kai walked passed him and just went into the empty toilet in front of Lay.

Thank God! Lay let out a loud sigh, before he just gone. If Kai was here, then his duty was over.

* KaiLu POV

When Kai was done, Lay wasn't around again and Kai saw the toilet door opened a little, so he took a peek.

He saw Lu sat on toilet cover, so many tissues in there as he still silently cried.

Kai took a deep breath tried be strong and gather his courage to knock the wall,

Hey, Lu.

As if his voice was a venom to Lu, Lu frowned when he raised his head at Kai’s call. This made Kai bit his bottom lips as he let out a small grunt, time up. He whispered behind the door, someone else might want to use the toilet too.

He really itched to go inside and just hugged Lu into his embrace. Just want to tell Lu it’s okay, he didn’t angry. He just being selfish, like usual. He never intended to hurt Lu, but sometimes he can’t bear his own jealousy, and blame it all on Lu seemed easier than forget about it.

He left the door, walked slowly to his seat but then he felt Lu’s presence behind him, he smiled a bit.

*

Do you hate me? Lu texted Kai when they finally arrived in the hotel.

No answer. Lu almost cried again, but then he heard a knock on his bedroom.

Who is it? Lu asked hoarsely.

It's me.

Lu immediately opened the door, and the time he saw Kai face, cold and fierce, he can’t help but sobbing again. You ignore me. You never ignore me this much before.

Can I come in? Kai sighed when Lu let him walked in. Stop crying. He murmured coldly. It's not cute anymore.

You hate me now, right?! I knew it!

The door slammed shut behind them.

This must be because of Sehun! Lu snapped at Kai.

Kai stared at Lu. Stop crying. He said flatly.

Lu frowned. Where was all warmness and gentleness he used to see in his boyfriend face? Why now it's only a blank mask he wear?

Lu felt so frightened now he had to face the worst.

I'm sorry. Lu began.

I must be a nuisance to you. I keep saying I love you, I'm yours, yet I can't keep myself from being close with other men.

Kai just silently listened to Lu.

What should I do now? Because if… if you came here to dump me, to stop loving me, then I'd rather die.

Kai kept staring at him with an empty gaze. This made Lu’s eyes became teary again, because, because now whatever i said, no matter how I'll explain it, you won't hear me. Because I never learn from my mistake and i never listen to you. All I think was it's so selfish to be jealous. Why I can't share my love, why I can't have close friend?!

Kai shook his head. This is what I hate.

Lu eyes widened.

Do you hate me? Lu asked it breathlessly.

Kai walked near and put his hands on Lu’s shoulders. No. I'm not hating you. I only hate it when you were blaming yourself like this. Like I really think of you that way.

So, all I said, it's wrong? You won't dump me?

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. I spend my life trying to make you mine. Why would I let you go?

Then, Then Lu just exploded. He hit Kai over and over in his own frustration, then why you ignore me?! If you didn't want to talk to me at least answer my text. Do you know I'm dying these past few days?! Everytime I saw you or I heard you voice I'll break and the worst is you always near me!

Kai grabbed both his hands, hissing lowly, I’m sorry but I'm not perfect. I can be childish sometimes. I can be angry, I can be jealous, and I can be selfish.

Lu shook his head, I'll never forgive you! You keep hurting me!

Fine. Kai finally snapped at him. This made Lu froze.

Do as you want. Kai released the hands from his grips while he whispered grudgingly, I won't come to you anymore.

*

Everything felt so wrong.

Every time Lu saw at Kai direction, there will be no smile, no staring back, not even tried to make interaction. There’ll only be avoidance, and ignorance, creating such a heavy atmosphere in between them. Even though it’s only both of them who knew, Kai was keeping his distance from Lu.

It’s not the worst. What’s hurting Lu the most, was Kai who started touching his friends in intimate way. As if he tried to let Lu see, so this is what Lu wants? Sharing his love, sharing his touch, sharing his warmness to everyone?

What's happen to you? Lay asked Lu. Did Kai hurt you?

Lu shook his head. I hurt him.

But why did you look so desperate.

He was angry at me.

Then apologize. Lay grabbed Lu’s hand to strengthen Lu a bit.

Lu stared down at his food. If only it was that simple.

*

They passed at the corridor after Chen’s party. Lu can't sleep so he was thinking to search some air, while he saw Kai in front of his shared bedroom with Dio.

Lu frowned. He want to run from Kai but he saw Kai didn’t ignore him, so he just stood in the middle of corridor, watching as Kai put the card key into his bedroom door.

Can't sleep?

Lu bit his lips when Kai murmured lowly at him. He took a deep breath and just walked near, please, don’t do this to me. He pleaded.

Do what? Kai whispered. I didn't do anything to you.

You were mad at me.

Can't I? Kai said calmly, I think you should go back to your room, hyung. I'm so pissed right now.

Lu hissed. Even Kai address him as hyung. I don't want to. He said firmly. We had to talk this out, because if we just let it go tonight, tomorrow this will get worse.

Kai didn't retort back. Instead, he opened his bedroom door and said, come in, then.

He always sleep alone, lu just realize this. Where's dio?

He's sleeping with BaekYeol. He’s always there, or in Suho’s place. Kai sat on the end of his bed.

Lu hesitantly sat beside him.

I missed you. Lu whispered. I'm sorry for saying this, I know you angry but I just want to know why exactly you angry. Please, Lu touched Kai arm, please tell me so I know…

For a moment, Kai didn’t say anything at all. But then he saw Lu’s pale face and swollen red eyes, he sighed and finally opened his mouth. I already think about this. Kai said.

Lu’s still holding his arm.

I used to think, Sehun was the one who made me this angry at you. But then, I realized, I’m not actually jealous with Sehun who can be so close to you. I know nothing happen.

Then why? Lu carefully asked.

The people around both of you. Kai stared at the front. The people who ship your pair and thinking that it’s the truth. Everytime they screamed your pair name, i felt so pissed. I feel so angry. I wonder, am i too invisible to people? Why they can't see my love for you?!

Lu’s eyes got teary. Why you said that… you can't think like that.

Thinking that way makes me pissed with myself, and i ended ignoring you. But then again, i can't stand seeing you suffer because of me, i keep staying near, so i can still keep an eye for you.

Lu sobbed. I love you and you love me. For me, people opinion didn't matter. In my world, you're the only one I cared the most. If you turned your back on me, then I'll just be nothing.

I wondered myself. Kai finally tucked Lu under his arms, I never cared about what people think about me. But then again, this is different. They talked about the person I love the most. And they think you were happily in love with Hun. Who won't turn crazy after hearing that?

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

It's not your fault, Lu. Kai whispered gently. I'm sorry for making you cry again.

Lu shook his head. I told you I'll cry for you, right. Just now, after I knew what our problem was, I felt relieved. I'm so scared what will happen to me if you keep ignoring me.

I'm sorry for that too. Kai kissed Lu’s forehead. Okay, let’s sleep.

And with that Lu just gave him a confused look, no made up ? He asked innocently.

Kai chuckled as he heard that.

Seeing his lover soft smile, Lu can’t help but smile too. there, He poked Kai’s cheek with his finger, I really want to see your laugh. He murmured before he hugged Kai even tighter.

I miss you. Kai caught Lu’s lips. Thank you for not giving up upon me.

Lu giggled. Of course. I'm not stupid. You're mine, and mine only. I'll kick everyone if they dare touch my boyfriend.

So you jealous back then. Kai stared at Lu dazedly. You didn't touch your food.

Lu grumbled, I told you don’t touch Baekki! He’s in love with Tao!

Right, right. I’m sorry, baby. They snuggled in Kai’s bed. Now sleep.

Seriously? No made up ?

We had big day tomorrow. Kai murmured.

Lu pouted, but he rested his head on Kai chest. Good night.

Nite. Kai caressed Lu back, as he stared at his lover’s sleeping face, before he drifted into sleep too.

*

EXO Intro

*Other POV

You’re first

No, you’re first

What are they doing? Dio whispered at lay.

Lay stared at Kai and Lu who busy staring at each other. He sighed. He tired lying for everyone who asked him what happen between Kai and Lu. Why he had to lie about it, he didn’t know the reason too.

He saw Sehun turned too.

They're nervous. Lay said.

Dio furrowed his eyebrows, but hyung they didn’t look nervous at all. He pointed at them who can’t stop playing together. They looked happy.

Lay glared at dense Dio, trying to intimidate him to stop snooping into KaiLu business. Failed. Dio had bigger eyes than him.

So Lay cleared his throat and stared at front. Everyone was happy today.

Dio saw KaiLu again. Now they whispering and giggling at each other. I wonder, what are they talking about?

I don’t have idea. Lay said flatly. He heard everything, actually, but he decided not to share such with Dio. It’s not his business after all, if Lu wants Kai to do him from any specific position tonight, or their plan to sneak out from the group and just having ‘small talk’ in the toilet, or any possible dark place in this stadium.

Lay only prayed they didn’t get caught.

Why you never care with other people? Lay snapped from eavesdropping, no he just naturally listen to what they said, because they were ing loud. He turned when he heard Sehun asked him.

Did I gain something from snooping into other people business? Lay asked him back.

Sehun grunted. You're annoying.

Thank you. Lay smiled in formality.

I'm insulting you.

I know. Lay stared at front again. I don’t really like you too. You’re a ert. But you’re handsome, so I can tolerate your ert-ness a bit.

Before Sehun can retort back, Dio suddenly said, Lay hyung, how do you think Kai and Lu became this close?

They're not. Dio turned when he heard Sehun scowled. They’re not close. Luhan hyung just being cute. He's mine.

Dio winced, Hun, can you stop thinking of him as yours?

Why not?

Your obsession over Luhan hyung started to freak me out.

Sehun snickered. You're jealous aren't you? You must in love with me.

Lay laughed, and Sehun didn’t like how it sounds. He noted himself to kick Lay later and made it as an accident.

Dio shook his head, no, Hun. I’m not.

Why, then?

I'm just thinking, if you love Luhan that much, why don't you date him? Dio asked.

We can't date. It's forbidden. Hun said.

Hun saw Lay snickered again, and why he had this feel Lay was making fun of him?

*

SMTown INA Ending

*

Kai sighed when he saw Lu was all over sehun.

I wonder. He stood near Dio. If she’s really a blunt person or she just love to make me jealous.

Dio smiled at him. Still had the same problem with your girlfriend?

Kai sighed again, as now he saw Hun approached Dio. He circled his hand around dio, you're mine. He said randomly.

Dio keep waving his flag. In your dream, Hun.

Then Hun spotted something/someone more interesting and released Dio.

Since when? Kai snickered.

When, what?

You and Hun...

Dio furrowed his eyebrows, not him.

Oh, sorry, i forgot. The older man. How was he?

Dio shrugged. He’s fine. We broke up.

How so?

Apparently he thinks he’ll try dating with the other guy. Have you called your gf?

For what?

She must be lonely.

Kai chuckled as he saw Lu who was hitting Hun for saying something funny. Nah, she didn't. She must be hung out with her friend a lot.

Didn’t you get jealous before?

At first. Kai said as they went back to the back stage. But I know she loves me to the point she can't live without me, so i trust her.

Dio nodded in understanding. Then, how about you? Do you love her like how she loved you, because it will be unfair for her if you just playing with her.

It is unfair. Kai smirked. Because this feeling, if something bad happen to her, or someone hurt her, I'll hunts and kill them who dare breaking her heart.

Dio frowned. Kai, you can't be an idol with psycho mind like that.

I'm not a killer.

Not yet. Is your girlfriend pretty?

Kai pointed at Lu.

As pretty as Luhan hyung? She must have nice body then.

Kai can only laugh at Dio’s bluntness. I don't know hyung but i love you so much. He said while backhugging Dio. That made Dio pouted cutely.

You must be thinking something stupid again, right? I know that face.

No, just... Sometimes, you're serious and calm but then you just break your image and became such a cutie pie.

Don't insult me.

Actually I'm flirting with you.

I don't want you. You love s.

I love everything i can squeeze.

I agree. Yeol passed them and slapped Dio’s hard.

Dio winced. You molester! He yelled at Yeol.

Yeol laughed out hard as he grabbed Suho’s then.

Suho let out a loud shrill, before he slapped Yeol on the face.

Sorry hyung, I thought you’re my y baekki! Yeol laughed happily.

Kai sighed as he saw Kris grabbed Yeol’s front shirt, fakely angry at him, while suho was hiding behind the Duizhang.

My life never be a mess before. But now...  Kai said to Dio, but then he saw Dio just stilled as his eyes keep staring at the commotion of Yeol, Kris, and Suho.

Kai can't help but smile. So it's one of them? He guessed.

Dio snapped. Huh? What are you talking about?

Your boyfriend. It's one of them?

Dio didn't answer. He just stared at Kai with such unrecognizable expression, before Sehun and Tao came to tell kai something funny.

Dio just left kai with his maknae line then. Kai still looking at Dio, but then Lu just appeared in front of him, he blinked in surprise.

What are you talking about? Lu asked kai.

Kai saw Tao took Lu’s hand and they passed the funny story at Lu, who later can’t stop laughing at both maknae.

Kai smiled. He didn’t say anything, just stays near Lu like usual. This is enough for him. As long as when Lu needs him, he was there, he’s okay with everyone who was close to Lu. Even though it’s Hun, even though Hun loves Lu, Hun can’t have him.

Kai owned Lu, and because of that, all of him, head to toes, will only belongs to his beauty.

I love you. When they passed by, Kai whispered on Lu’s ear, then he walked out first from the backstage.

Lu touched his now reddened ears, and bit his lips, shyly smiled before he looked front when he saw his boyfriend back and all he can think was,

It feels so good to love, and be loved.

*

A/N: How about this? Do you like it?