Part two of this madness

Key In Wonderland

I fell into a deep pit, it seemed endless, but i finally hit the ground laying down. "!" i yelled as i felt something sharp pierce through my body.
i lifted my head to see what was wrong, as i looked upon my body i saw that i was impailed on a sharp pole. But the pain wasn't as great as i expected it...it felt like a burning sensation, i looked around and saw a dark scary place, "Help me~" i cried for help seeing my blood pour from my body.
the dark room slowly turned into a library, a very old library, the pain of being impaled on a sharp pole stopped and a shadow came near, along with it i heard a ticking noise,
"oh Mr.Death take kindly upon me~!" i pleaded as i felt the shadow coming closer along with the ticking, the closer it got the more scared and helpless i felt.
", , ," i whispered closing my eyes and waiting. 
"it's time~" a familiar voice said near my ear, "come on, get up punk."
i opened my eyes and saw a bunny  holding a watch, wait, thats not a bunny....JINKI~!!! 
"YAH!! JINKI GET ME OUTTA HERE" i screamed at onew.
"what are you talking about, its time to go" he said pointing to a watch before walking away, that idiot....i got up, wait, got up?
i looked down at myself, i didn't have a scrach on my precious body, but my white tux turned blood red...i decided to follow that idiot Dubu....
"JINKI~!! DUBU~!! ONEW~!! CHICKEN~!!?!!?" i yelled as i chased him down a long hallway in the library, he finally disapeared, into a small door at the end of the hallway. that punk. how did he fit. i looked around and saw...TAEMIN? he was laying in a fancy chair in a corner "taemin-ah!" i shouted walking up to him, "do you know how to get outta here?"
Taemin was smoking a strange cigarette... "Taemin-ah~!!!" i snapped "Don't do that~!!" i  yelled taking the cigarette away from him. He glared up at me evily...
"taemin-ah...are you okay?" i said waving my hand in his face,
"yah i'll tell you how to get out.." he suddenly said smiling, "smoke that."
i was shocked, he ussually respects me like a son, but he was demanding me to do something i absolutely hat. smoking. this punk. 
"YAH~ who do you think you are??" i stated staring at this crazy kid.
"do you wanna get outta here?" he asked me ignoring my previous words.
this was probably a dream i should listen to him this time, i rapped my lips around the cigarette and in, i had no idea how to smoke so i did it carelessly i pulled the cigarette from my lips and breathed out...nothing came out..isn't smoke suppost to come out..
"Hey taemin-ah" i began saying but i felt a violent push in my lungs, i opened my mouth and smoke violently began flowing out of my body
"Yah~ thats what you get little ." i heared taemin say as he walked up to me and took the cigarette from my hands and disapeared into the smoke
the smoke flowed out like a river and blinded me, i finally breathed out the last of the smoke and was surrounded in grey smoke
"TAEMIN YOU PUNK~!!" i yelled in anger, violently punching the air blindly.
i fell flat on my an with one second that i blinked i was in a hospital....what the....i was in a wheelchair and all the superjunior hyungs surrounded me....
what the...siwon, heechul, yesung, wookie,kyu, eunhyuk, shindong, Leeteuk, donghea, sungmin, all of them. i couldn't hear anything they were saying but they were pushing me in a rush through the hospital.
through the emergency room..
i looked down at my stomach and say something, physically IMPOSSIBLE.
i was PREGNANT. PREGNANT?!? who? what? when? where? AISH!!
they brought me in the room place of the doctor and laid me on the bed thingy. three people showed up in scrubs, and prepared me. i think.
i felt a sharp pain in my stomach "AUGHH~!!" i yelled out
"its okay" Yesung, and donghea comforted me, by holding my hands as what i think was child birth was happedning, siwon and eunhyuk were standing next to the doctor who was pulling a child out of me, the just stood there observing...watching... 
"oh so thats how it works.." eunhyuk stated nodding along with siwon
"CRAP~ IT HURTS!!" i yelled as i squeezed yesung and donghaes hand