I left him

Key In Wonderland

*this story is all writen in Key's POV*

I was driving with MinHo in his beautiful black car in the middle of  the night,, but i forgot how i got here...
"Min Ho..." i began saying turning my head twords him but he stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder and looking into my eyes.
what did this punk think he was doing? he completely let go of the wheel and placed both of his hands on my face kissing me.
I was in complete shock, but before i knew it i a huge light coming twords us, i turned my eyes twords the windshield and was blinded by the light.
i pulled away from the kiss and screamed, "MINHO~!!" as i screamed i felt the impact of the crash and went flying out the frount windshield.
as i crashed through the glass i felt time slow down, i went flying through the air in slow motion watching all the tiny pieces of glass fly with me in slow motion looking like stars. I slowly hit the grownd at full impact, yet i felt nothing, i laid on the ground motionless as i watched the shattered glass around me fall to the ground and turn into grass and flowers. the night turned into a bright morning sun and  i saw a beautiful man laying in fount of me, it was Jonghyun,
His skin was glowing along with the beautiful grass.
He reached out to touch my face "why would you leave me?" he whispered "why would you do this to me?"
i lifted me hand to touch his hand on my  face. As i felt a tear roll down my face i answered back "i didn't leave you, I still love you." 
"but i can't take you back. i hate you for this." he yelled as he began to cry. 
"why can't you take me back you bastard?!" i yelled at him feeling an extreme amount of pressure going to my head.
he just laid there, as he laid there i noticed he wasn't looking directly at me...what was he looking at.
i got up in a rush as i felt a jolt in my body. getting up i looked down at jonghyun who had not reacted to me getting up, he still had his hand our streached, i looked down his arm and saw him touching a gravestone. At that moment i felt another jolt in my body as i kneeled behind him to read the tombstone,

Rest in Peace
We loved you as a Son, Brother, and Entertainer.
SHINee Kim "Key" Kibum
9, 3 2012

I began to feel this presure in my head as i began to cry. my head felt like i was having a head ache so i reached up to feel my head but as i placed my hand on my forehead i felt something wet, i lowered my hand to see what it was, and i saw a red substance. blood? i went up again to see where the blood was coming from and felt my whole head full of blood the blood kept on falling and falling, untill it was allover my body, i was covered in blood which blinded my eyes, i wiped away the blood frantically with my eyes closed. i wiped and wiped un-till i felt that nothing was there....i opened my eyes and i was standing in a white room looking in a mirror. i had no blood on me at all and i was wearing a white tuxedo. i checked over my body and had no cuts at all. the room i was in looked like it had no doors or windows, i walked around the perimeter rubbing the walls looking for an exit "LET ME OUT!!" i screamed constantly, but my voice only echoed back, i went twords the mirror and looked in it "kibum, what have you done" i asked myself, right after i said that i felt eyes burn, so i rubbed them and re-opened them. 

when i opened them again my eyes were comepletely black which scared the out of me, i screamed and fell back on the ground as i fell on the ground i actually fell through the ground and kept falling and falling.