The Conspiracy

If You Love Something

 

In the living room, SungMin was still talking to KyuHyun and smiling happily to him. KyuHyun didn’t smile so much back, because he was exhausted from today’s work, but SungMin didn’t seem to mind.

 

RyeoWook watched the two chat in the couch, and he leaned up against a wall, while looking intensely at them. He crossed his arms and sighed deeply, not knowing that a person was watching him from behind. RyeoWook felt his heart shatter to pieces, and his gaze shifted from the look of the happy couple and to the ground. Tears was forming in his eyes and he looked up to get them away, but the water filled his eyes and a tear ran down his cheek, quickly after a new tear found its way away from his eye, and he dried them away quietly. He sent the boys in the couch a last look, before he turned around to go to the bathroom and wash his face, but now he suddenly found himself face to face with YeSung. He looked at him and saw the tears in his eyes. YeSung was a little hurt from seeing RyeoWook like that, because he cared for the younger one, he was like a little brother to him, and living together like they did, it only grew to be more than the rest.

 

“Come.” YeSung muttered and grabbed his arm before pulling him gently with him into the bedroom they shared. RyeoWook was a little taken aback by the sudden change of YeSung and just followed him. When YeSung closed the door, RyeoWook just stood in the center of the room, and didn’t really move. His face was turned down to stare at the floor.

 

“Yah! What’s with you? The first thing you come to me and ask me if I like KyuHyun, then you stand and cry over him talking to SungMin?” YeSung asked and walked to him, without RyeoWook looking at him, just with his head down. YeSung sighed and looked around the room, not knowing what to do with the younger person who stood in front of him and most likely still crying.

 

“Wookie, tell me what’s going on.” YeSung almost demanded, just with a lower and softer voice. RyeoWook looked at him, and the tears were streaming down his cheeks.

 

“I like him, Hyung. I really like him, but not KyuHyun. I like SungMin. I thought that you and KyuHyun had a thing, and I was worried that SungMin would find out, because he likes KyuHyun and if he found out about you, then he would be hurt, and most likely hide away from the world, so that I couldn’t talk to him. I have no idea of what KyuHyun feels for anyone, but I think he might like you. It’s really depressing, and I wish that I could just have SungMin for myself, but it’s hard when they live in the same room. I don’t know what to do…” RyeoWook finally stopped his long talk and looked at YeSung with pleading and sad eyes, still filled with tears.

 

YeSung was a little surprised by the sudden change of story. On the other hand also glad that RyeoWook didn’t have a crush on him, as he had had a feeling about.

 

“So you say that you like SungMin, SungMin likes KyuHyun, and KyuHyun could possibly like me? Aish… Do you want me to keep a distance to KyuHyun, so that KyuHyun and SungMin can get together, or do you want me to pretend, that KyuHyun and I are together, or the last, do you want me to just be like everything is, and not interfere?” YeSung asked, making RyeoWook realize that YeSung was on his side. He would actually help him with this. That only made RyeoWook stand and look at YeSung with big eyes, and his brain felt like it was on melt down.

 

“What do you think is the best Hyung?” RyeoWook slowly asked him and looked at him in the eyes. YeSung looked away when their eyes met. He didn’t like eye contact with people who were in a bad mood, and absolutely not when they were crying.

 

“Yah! How should I know? I just offer you my help, then take it or leave it. But you get to figure out what to do. If you want prince charming, then get your way to it, before Maknae does. At some point SungMin breaks and confesses to him, we both know that, but I can pretend for you to be with KyuHyun, so SungMin won’t tell him, and you will be there for him to move on, and you get together. Or you can wait for SungMin to confess to KyuHyun, and if he truly likes me, then he will object and SungMin will be weak and you can support him, help him, and he will at some point like you for what you have done for him. Or he will love KyuHyun forever and there will never be a place for you in his heart. Aish… Well, you can also have misread KyuHyun and they actually like each other, without the other one knowing, and when SungMin confesses, they will live happily ever after. You get my point.“ YeSung said, making RyeoWook think about it even more, and making him slightly scared. What was he supposed to do? So many options, and every one of them with both a good and bad ending.

 

“I think I will go with you and KyuHyun together. It sounds like the easiest and the choice with highest rate of success.” RyeoWook said with a low voice. YeSung nodded. He knew that if KyuHyun really liked him, then he would think that if they got closer, that YeSung would like him too, and he didn’t want to be his boyfriend at any circumstances, not for real at least. YeSung sighed deeply and turned his back on RyeoWook, looking at himself in the mirror on the closet. This was going to be interesting and he was not sure how well it would turn out. If they failed, there could probably be some bad incidents. It could mean problems. Big problems.

 

“Okay. I will do the best I can.” YeSung said and turned around again to face RyeoWook. Their eyes met shortly, and YeSung walked out of the room. RyeoWook looked at his back, watching him disappear out the door, and when the door was closed, he just fell on the bed. He just wanted to bury his face in the pillow and cry forever, but with this new plan, it seemed like there could be a hope.

 

 

In the living room, KyuHyun was just about to leave for bed, and SungMin was on his way with him. They had just left the couches, when YeSung came in.

 

“Is it bedtime already?” YeSung asked with a slight smile, and looked at SungMin and then at KyuHyun.

 

“Ye, I think it would be the best , we are really tired, and we have to get up early tomorrow. The rest already left for bed. The others came back home not long ago, and immediately went to bed. You should get some sleep too Hyung. You always look so tired.” KyuHyun said and looked at him with a tiny smile in return. YeSung nodded thoughtful. How the hell was he going to do this?

 

“Ah, well you can’t fit the bathroom at once the both of you, so let SungMin go to bed first. He looks really tired too.” YeSung suggested. KyuHyun looked down at SungMin and SungMin turned his look at KyuHyun.

 

“Yeah, Hyung, I will be there in a few minutes. Just go to bed, and I will be in the room soon.” KyuHyun said and smiled a bit to him. SungMin shot a last glance at YeSung and nodded a bit before leaving the room. Before he turned around the corner he shot a last look at KyuHyun, who now stood closer to YeSung. SungMin swallowed hard, and walked to their bedroom. The bathroom space had never been an issue before. There was plenty of room for both of them. Why did KyuHyun act like that? Maybe they should just have a little chat, and that he would be in the room when he was done in the bathroom. SungMin gave himself an accepting nod and went into the bedroom, closing the door and got into the bathroom. He hurried with the different things he needed to do, with a small hope that KyuHyun would be there when he stepped out of there, but he got disappointed when he saw that the room was empty. He crawled into his bed and sat in the bed for a while with the duvet around him and starred at the door. Slowly he was lying more and more down, and he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

 

When KyuHyun finally entered, he just went to bed, just with time enough to take off his clothes and then fall asleep on top of the duvet.

RyeoWook was also asleep when YeSung got back from the chat with KyuHyun. Every time KyuHyun had been about to leave, he asked another question, or asked him to stay a little more. He could tell that KyuHyun wanted to go to bed, but YeSung would be sure that SungMin was sleeping when KyuHyun would enter, then SungMin would feel disappointed and cut off KyuHyun tomorrow. One little victory would already be done by then.

 

*I really hope that you will pay me back for this, RyeoWook. It’s not going to be easy…* Was the last of YeSung’s thoughts before he fell asleep.