Have You Seen The Hair Thingy?

If You Love Something

 

”If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.”

 

 

 

“KYU!!” SungMin yelled from the bathroom. KyuHyun’s eyes flew open from their closed position of being asleep. He flicked around in bed and started to get up, but was still too tired to get up on his legs, so he sat back down on the bed unwillingly.

 

“What’s wrong?!” KyuHyun half yelled and half yawned. He started stretching when SungMin flew out from the bathroom, and almost right into him, because he had just gotten up from the bed.

 

“Have you seen the hair thingy?” SungMin quickly asked, making the maknae look like a big question.

 

“The hair thingy?” KyuHyun asked and looked at him like he was talking nonsense. Oh, yeah well yes, he was.

 

“Yeees!” SungMin exclaimed almost without a breath.

 

“The hair thingy! You know that one with the… You know!” SungMin looked at him with wild eyes, and KyuHyun had absolutely no idea what to do or say to the older male, that looked like he was freaking out or something even worse.

 

“Uhm… Sorry Hyung, I’m not quite sure if I know what you want me to know. But if I suddenly should becoming knowing of what I should know, I will let you know.” KyuHyun said with a satisfied smile. SungMin looked at him with lost facial expression and his mouth was slightly open in an odd way, because of his lack of understanding.

 

“Oh how I love it when I trick you like that.” KyuHyun said with a grin and walked past the older person, before slipping inside the bathroom, and closing the door, while facing SungMin with his big smile and stuck his tongue out at him, a second before the door closed. SungMin finally got to himself, and looked at the now closed door.

 

“KYU!!!” SungMin yelled and stomped towards the door, before started knocking on the door like an insane wanting to get out of the room he was trapped in, though this was just the other way around.

 

“Lalalala!” SungMin could hear the voice of KyuHyun teasing him from the other side of the door.

 

“KyuHyun! I need to get ready! AND I need that hair thingy!” SungMin started yelling again, still beating the door with his fists. No one of them heard the knock there was on the door out to the passage. SungMin kept yelling and trying to break the door down with his bare hands, before he got so shocked and almost jumped to the sealing, when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He then stood face to face with DongHae, who looked tired and slightly angry.

 

“Please… Please stop yelling and we don’t need a new door. So don’t try to break it down.” He said and patted SungMin’s shoulder lightly before drawing back his hand.

 

“I’m sorry DongHae. I just can’t find my hair thingy, and then I asked KyuHyun, and he made fun, and then he took the bathroom, and then I couldn’t get in there, and then I started yelling, and then you came in, and then…” SungMin took in a deep breath and looked confused at DongHae, who couldn’t help but smile slightly as his lovely hyung.

 

“I don’t know what a hair thingy is, but I’m sure you’ll find it, if you look a bit around, with a tiny less yelling, right?” DongHae said and smiled to SungMin. SungMin nodded and looked at the door to the bathroom.

 

“KyuHyun, will you please open up?” SungMin asked with the prettiest smile and cute voice. DongHae nodded satisfied, and quickly patted his back, before he left the room.

 

“The door has been open the whole time Minnie.” KyuHyun said from the other side of the door. SungMin felt stupid and opened the door. He hadn’t even checked the door, how stupid. He almost felt like giving himself a facepalm, but he resisted the urge to do so. When he entered he saw KyuHyun in only his night pants, and no shirt. He had his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth, with white/blue toothpaste around his lips, and even though the funny look at KyuHyun’s face, SungMin’s eyes almost glued to his upper body. KyuHyun looked at him and smiled, so the toothpaste around his mouth made him look like a clown, and he pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth before he spoke.

 

“Sometimes you really are cute Minnie. You know that right? I actually told you a few times that the door was open, but you kept hitting the door, so I just gave up.” KyuHyun said and smiled to him, before he spat out the toothpaste, and washed the brush, then his mouth, and wiped the rest of the toothpaste away from his mouth. SungMin was still unable to speak, because of the hot person in front of him. KyuHyun hadn’t seen him stare at him in that way, so he just smiled to him, before walking past him and into their room. SungMin still stood and gazed into the wall, where KyuHyun had been a few seconds before. He got a small shock when KyuHyun placed a hand on his shoulder, and he quickly turned around.

 

“Calm down. What’s wrong?” KyuHyun asked a bit confused. SungMin’s gaze feel upon his torso once again, and he swallowed hard. KyuHyun waved his hand in front of his face, before getting his attention.

 

“Min?” KyuHyun asked slowly and got eye contact with him.

 

“I’m sorry, I think I’m just a bit… Uhm… Tired?” SungMin sounded like he asked KyuHyun if he was tired, but KyuHyun didn’t seem to notice, but took the explanation for good.

 

“Okay, then wake up.” KyuHyun said smiling and his hand touched SungMin’s neck for a few seconds while he was about to go to the closet. SungMin got shivers all over his body from the light touch.

 

For a while now, SungMin had found KyuHyun very attractive, very sweet – even though he was a real hell sometimes for everyone – and caring. KyuHyun always looked after him, even though he was so much older than the maknae. But SungMin had noticed that there weren’t really any emotions from KyuHyun towards himself, so he was afraid that there weren’t any at all. Normally KyuHyun didn’t walk around shirtless, but when he did, SungMin was unable to take his eyes off him. He thought that KyuHyun might had noticed, but it really seemed that he hadn’t.

 

“Is this okay?” KyuHyun asked from the closet and showed a black shirt with a print of a tiger on the front. SungMin nodded and forced a smile on his lips, still a bit unsure how to react. The picture of a shirtless KyuHyun was still lingering in his memories. He once again felt the light touch on his neck, and he got shivers through his body again.

 

“Great.” KyuHyun said and rushed to give his hyung a hug. SungMin felt a bit surprised, but he hurried to give him a hug back. He inhaled the maknae’s scent and released a big amount of air when he couldn’t add more air with the lovely smell to his lungs. When KyuHyun let go again, he felt like it had only been less than a second that he had held him, but how long time it really was, he had no idea about.

 

“I will go and get some breakfast, do you want me to save a little for you?” KyuHyun asked and smiled politely to him. SungMin felt warm and smiled back with eyes that shined.

 

“Yes, if you want to.” He said and he could feel that he was blushing, so he hurried to look away. KyuHyun nodded to himself and started to walk towards the door.

 

“Okay, get ready, we got to leave the dorms in less than an hour.” KyuHyun informed. SungMin shot him a quick glance and then hurried to the bathroom to get ready – and find the so called hair thingy. KyuHyun smiled after him and choose not to think more about it. He then walked out of the room, and towards the kitchen, where he found a few of the others gathered around the table.

 

“Morning hyungs.” KyuHyun said, and quickly sat down before he was supposed to bow for them. The other greeted him politely and he grabbed two bowels of rice and mixed some different things together in the bowels, before he started eating from the first one.

 

“Wow, someone’s really hungry this morning, huh, maknae?” EunHyuk asked with a small smile and teasing eyes. KyuHyun laughed with his mouth full of rice and soy sauce, so it almost ended up all over the place, but luckily only around his own mouth. The others joined in the laugh, but only because he looked so funny while eating. Shortly after they had ended their laugh, and small talked with each other, SungMin showed up and greeted the others with a light morning smile, and sat down beside KyuHyun. He only just got to sit down, before the bowl was placed in front of him. HeeChul send a meaningful look towards LeeTeuk, and they both smiled because of the two younger ones.

 

“Ah! That’s why you had to have two.” EunHyuk teased and puffed to KyuHyun’s back. KyuHyun put out his tongue at EunHyuk and stuffed a spoonful food into his mouth. It looked rather disgusting, but then he had succeeded with his mission in life.

 

“You should get a baby chair and someone to feed you, so you can’t get away, and that you can’t get the food everywhere.” EunHyuk said and poked the maknae in the side. EunHyuk made disgusting noises with the food in his mouth, so the others pulled back in disgust.

 

“I could spit the food all around if the thing you just said was the case.” KyuHyun said and laughed slightly in an evil way.

 

“Just keep your chewed food for yourself.” HeeChul said in disgust, and rolled his eyes in a way that it’s only possible for HeeChul to do so. KyuHyun smiled at the sight of HeeChul feeling uneasy. YeSung touched his shoulder very lightly and got KyuHyun’s attention.

 

“Be nice now Kyu.” YeSung said with a calm and likeable voice. KyuHyun smiled to him, and without saying anything, KyuHyun just started acting more nicely.

 

“It’s a kind of magic.” EunHyuk sang from “Queen” ‘s song by the same name as the phrase. YeSung puffed him lightly too, and send him a saying look. SungMin could feel a little itch inside of him, in his chest. RyeoWook came into the kitchen with a soft pair of footsteps and smiled to them.

 

“Okay! I guess we are soon ready to be leaving.” LeeTeuk informed and got up from his seat. All of the other nodded, which actually looked really creepy. The others that hadn’t been in the kitchen had already ate and RyeoWook was the only one left. Everyone else started standing up and leaving their dishes at the sink and starting to go and get ready with the last few things they should do. So everyone left, except for SungMin who kept in his seat. RyeoWook smiled to him, feeling very happy that someone stayed behind. Eating alone was not always so cheerful.

 

SungMin and RyeoWook chatted while they ate and short after they left for each of their rooms to get ready themselves. 10 minutes after they all left for work.