Loving her secretly.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

There is something that she does not know, which is loving her secretly. In school, I will alway notice her scores and taking note that which subjects she is falling back. Also, thinking of many ways to help her at home and in school. Of course, she does not know that. I will alway say its other teachers informing me and I am just passing the words to her.

During physical education, she will voluntery to carry all those heavy equipments and I saw that she is having problems. "Baro, can you help _____ to carry all those items?" I order and he runs towards that direction immediately. I smile, glad to know that my help benefits her and I continue with the lessons. "Today, we are going to play volleyball." I declare and everyone cheers.

Before she leaves the school, she went to the staffroom and find me. "Mr.Yoon..." She poke her head in the staffroom and I smile at her. She scans the whole room, thinking if there is any other teachers in here. "They went home and some are still having lessons." I said and she runs towards me. "Would you like to go home together?" She questions.

FRom her facial expression, I can see that she wanted my answer to be a 'yes'. However, I still have large amount of work haven't complete yet. I want to go home with her too... "Mr.Yoon?" She waves her hands in front of my face. "Sorry...I have not complete my materials for tomorrow lesson. I can't go home with you today..." I apologise and she shakes her head.

"Work is always more important than anything." She said and my heat sour. "Then, I will leave first than." She took a step backwards and walks towardsthe door. Before leaving, "remember not to overwork yourself." She reminds and I nodded my head. Next, she leaves the school and I sigh inside the empty staffroom.

Without wasting a minute, I dial the whole series of number into my mobile phone. "Minwoo-ah, I need your help..." I trail as I stretch my arms. "What?" He answers. "Are you at home now?" I question. "I am on my way and at the nearby mini mart. Why?" His turn to question me. "Can you help me to buy a strawberry ice-cream for her?" I request and he was laughing from the another side of the phone.

"So sweet~ husband loving the little pretty wife." He teases me. "Stop it..." I said. "Anyways, why? You did something wrong again?" Minwoo questions. "Yea...somehow...I am going to overwork again and she asks me to go home with her again. Then, I rejected her." I told him roughly what happened. He frowns, "alright and I will help." He agrees. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome, lovely husband!" He disturbs me and I hang up the phone.

Later, my screen of my hand phone light up and it is a message from her. "I am home and thank you for that ice-cream ^^." She sent and I smile. Next, Minwoo sent me a message too. "Your strawberry ice-cream have be sent, darling~" He said and I scoff in disbelieves. He is so childish sometimes and I continue with work.

Finally, I am free from work and I drove my way to home. I twist the doorknob and enter the house. I saw a sleeping figure lying on the table, I walk towards it and I was her. I saw the bowl of rice on the table, she must be waiting for me again. I her hair, "thank you and you are a wonderful wife." I smile and carry her into our bedroom.

I lay her on the futon, covering her with blanket and pecked her forehead. I went for a shower and reheat the rice. After that, I enter the bedrooom. Laying on my futon, I scoot nearer to her and curl the strand of hair behind her ear. "Goodnight baby." I embrace her into my arm and went into my dream land.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Hope you guys enjoys my fanfic!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Plus, have a good day!