Offically missing you.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00cl_kf7nc

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks ^^

IU <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day of school, everyone is so excited and ready for the bell to ring. Also, there are some students that are depress because this is the last time they are going to be in a class with their friends because everyone will be going different route from now on. I am standing in front of my class, the girls starts to shed tears and the guys remain quiet. "Congrats everyone, you can process to the next level of your education." I spoke.

"I hope that you guys will bring the school proud and the most important which is being proud for yourself. I don't know if I am saying this is right but if you guys don't want to continue your study and went ot do something you like. I will not scold you, even I am a teacher..." I laugh. "I will still be proud of you fellow, the most important fact is you don't rob and kill anyone." I said and they giggle a little.

"Since this is the last day of school and the last day of my work too. I would like to confess a sin I did..." I said and everyone eyes are glued onto me. "I fall in love with a student of mine." I said and everyone jaws were dropped. "I know this is insane but she was not only my girlfriend but my wife too." I added and they were stunned.

"She was a very understandable, pretty and a cute lady. She may not have the best face compared to the some of you but she was the most beautiful person I met. She is hardworking, she will always try her best to cook the best meal for me." I recalled the past we had together. "However, there was one day I thought I did something right for her. I send her away from my side and she left to other country." I bite my bottom lips.

"I was so foolish, I thought that by doing this she will have a better life. However, I found out that what she wanted wasn't the best education but was to stay beside me. She didn't mind my boring character, she was really nice and played the only game I knew that was monopoly." I laugh and everyone too. "She never complains when I neglect her and when I just mark my books." I continue.

"Now, I received my punishment. I have to miss her for two years and I cannot do anything but missing her. I hope she will do well and never find a boyfriend at there." They laugh and I giggle too. "Alright, this is the end of my confession. You brats should know what to do in your future, you guys are old enough and make your own choice. When you make them, don't be regreat like me alright?" I smile and they clap their hands for me.

The last bell rings, "Mr. Yoon! Where are you going to be now?" The student questions. "I will be opening a cafe down the streets with my friends, please do drop by anytime." I invited them and they nodded their heads. They left the classroom, I look at their back and a smile crepts on my face. I never thought that this fellows are so adorable sometimes, I will miss them so much.

YOURS POV.

I am sitting in the art room and draw a drawing of DooJoon. I miss him so much...

"Who is this?" My classmate, Jenny poke out from the back. "He? He is my husband." I said. "He is so good looking." She took a closer view. "How is he like?" She asks. "He? He is a very boring guy." I giggle. "Then, why do you like him?" She got curious. "He is a cute and boring guy. He gets shy easily, do you what he only know how to play?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Monopoly." Jenny jaws dropped after hearing my answer. "Is he still a student?" Jenny asks again and I shake my head. "He is my teacher, my high school teacher in Seoul." I said and she was speechless. I thought that she was going to ask me more questions but I was wronged. "That is so cool! A relationship with your teacher!" She squeals in excitment.

After that, I told her the story between DooJoon and I. Yoon DooJoon, you know what? I hope that time will pass faster because I can't wait to meet you and you to complete that promise you made.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

This is an update!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

kamsahaminda! ^^