Clenching my fist...I let her go...

He is my husband and I am his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cOEPNEFyI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

BEAST! .... <3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day have arrived, I am standing of the so-called house and look at the house surrounded around me. When will I be able to come back to here again? Will I be able to come back and see DooJoon again? Will our relationship ends like this? Will he just forget me like this? Questions are filled inside my head and tears blured my vision. "We can go now..." Mum said and I nodded my head.

Entering the car, building of houses flashes across and suddenly our home. Will you wait for me or will you found someone new? My eyes widen in shock, I saw him standing at the hallway. My hands are place onto the window and my eyes are glued onto his figures. I turn and look at my mother. "Yes?" She smiles and words are unable to come out from my mouth.

Shaking my head, I sank back down my seat. Those cruel words replayed inside my mind. Maybe...this is the end of DooJoon and me. My hand clutch onto the ring he brought for me, I will forever remember you. I hope you will find the person you love most. Goodbye Yoon DooJoon.

DooJoon's POV.

I daze out the space, she will be leaving today and will I see her again in the future? I look at the fluffy clouds and tears well-up my eyes. If I have a chance, I will rewind everything and treat you better than before. Loving you like a precious gem and always providing endless care for you. I sigh, all of those are only wishes of mine. Goodbye my wife...

"You insane?!" I hear a voice scream at me. It is Minwoo, "such a big matter happened when I was on holiday?! You didn't inform me at all! How can you let her stay outside alone on a cold and windy night?!" Minwoo nags and I force out a soft smile. "It does not matters anymore." I said and he is in confuse. "She's gone." I said.

"Gone where? The toilet?" He raises his eyebrows at me. "Nope, Singapore. By this time, she should be reaching the airport soon." I frown. "Did you eat your medicine today because you are mad!" He bursts into anger. "What happen if she don't come back?!" He questions. "Its alright." I replied.

"What if she got another boyfriend and it does not meet your standard? Are you just going to let it off? She is your wife!" Minwoo raged. "The most important thing is...she loves you. Why are letting someone who loves you so much to go? Why are you so selfish? In your point of view, it for her own good but does she feels that way?" Minwoo asks and I did not answer.

"What she wants is a normal life, she don't want a top degree at all. She don't mind studying in normal school. Where can you find someone that care for you so much?" Minwoo questions. "She didn't mind you also have work on your top list, always making a mess in the kitchen and being such boring guy who only knows how to play board games. A boy that is afraid of everything! A girl, a teenager who is at a fanstay stage wants a romantic boyfriend. Tell me, what did you give her?" Minwoo said.

My heart turns sour, I grabbed my handphone and got into my car. I turn on the engine, wait for me. I am coming, on my way to take back my wife.

YOURS POV.

I am sitting on. The sofa, waiting for mother to come back after she settles everything. I am playing with the strings of my bag, I look around the airport. I don't know why, my heart seem to be very burden. It seems like I cannot put down something or a person that means a lot to me and I know who the person was. Its DooJoon, my husband. "I am done with everything." Mum sat beside me.

"Wooyoung will be in delight knowing that you will be joining this family of ours." Mum beams and I just let out a small smile. "Do you have any children at Singapore?" I ask. She touches her tummy, "I was miscarriage years ago..." She whispers and I was stunned. "I am sorry..." I mutter and she shakes her head. "It must be revenge, I abondon you and this is my punishment. Now, god took my baby away from me. Anyways, its fine we have Johnny! He is Wooyoung's son. His wife passed away due to illness." She explains and I just listen quietly.

She checks the time, "its time for us to go onto the plane." Mum said and I follow her. This is it, the ending of my life in Seoul. Goodbye everyone, goodbye EunJi, goodbye Baro, goodbye Minwoo and goodbye my husband. "Passport please." The guard requests and I handed him. "You can go in now." He said.

DooJoon's POV.

I run around the airport and I found her! She is entering the gantries, I rush towards her. I slam my palms against the glasses, "_____!" I shout her name. However, she did not hear me. Without stopping, I call for her. Luck was on my side, she turned around and looks at this direction. "____!" I cheered up.

YOURS POV.

I heard someone calling my name and someone banging the glasses. Being curious, I turn around and my jaws dropped in surprises. Tears cover my vision, "go." My heart tell me too. I forward and toward him.

"Oppa!" I cried. We are seperate by a glass of glasses. He mumbles but I cannot hear him because it wasn't soundproof. He took out his handphone and type something in and he press it against the screen.

"I am sorry...I shouldn't don't that to you, words I said yesterday wasn't true, I was wronged. I thought that by asking you to go singapore with your mother will be a better choice. It is...but my heart feel so burden. I am used to have you beside me and when I realise that you wouldn't there. I feel so burden. I am so selfish, where can I find such a wonderful wife like you? Someone who does not look down on me because I am a croward. A guy who gives you nothing but four wall. A game who don't know romance obly know how to play board games and always marks books." He said and I was so touched.

Next, he took out the ring from his pocket. "This is mine and I hope yours are still with you because I wish that the promise I made still vaild. I want you to be my wife, giving you a comfortable life and a complete family. Please do marry me..." He said and I smile.

I took out my ring and I nodded my head as an agreement. I huff a mouth of air on the glass, I drew a heart to him and we laugh unison.

"I will wait for you to come back and by that time the Yoon DooJoon will be different. We must be success alright? Study well. Don't leave me behind and never return." DooJoon smile sweetly and huff an air too. He replied me by drawing a heart too.

DOOJOON'S POV.

With that, she left but my heart still feel so heavy. Its wasn't depress but misses. I clenched my fist, I will miss that smile of yours and those little action you did for me. I am sorry who being such lousy guy who never cherish you when you are around. This is my punishment, missing you for two years. I will wait for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda! <3