He is my husband and I am his wife.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P2ffHTS6Mc&feature=related

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! The day I have been pending arrived! I am on the plane, looking out from the window and there was nothing but those puffy clouds. I held onto the ring, wait for me Yoon DooJoon I am coming back now. After that, I got my bags and I went out searching for a soul. "______!" Minwoo calls and I beam. "Oppa!" I hugged him and he hugs me back too.

I look around and my smile disappear from my face. "Where is DooJoon?" I ask. He rubs the side of his neck, "we opened a cafe one year ago and he is busy with it so he cannot come." Minwoo explains and my heart sank. "It's alright, lets go find him then." I force out a smile and we went onto the car. On the way, I could not smile at all. He is being too much! Why is always putting work on the first place?

Reaching the cafe, it was crowd with humans. "_____!" EunJi comes out from nowhere and embrace me tightly. "Welcome back!" She cries. "Thank you." I said. "I am so angry with you!" She folds her arms and I raised my eyebrows in confuse. "How can you keep this secret form me?!" She asks and many question marks are on my head.

Suddenly, the melody of piano is played and everyone eyes are on that man. The man I loves the most, he is wearing a suit and he even styled his hair. He walks nearer and nearer to me. Every step he took, my heart pound so hard and that awkward expression of his shows again. It is so amusing to see that because it look so cute on him.

He hold onto my hand, "welcome back." He mumbles. "Thanks." I reply. Out of nowhere, he kneel down and hand out the flowers to me. "I know you may not believe this but the most boring man here wants to make a confession to you." He said and I laugh a little.

"We are such a odd couple, I thought of being friends will be the best to continue our relationship. Nothing about us match and many questions go in and out form my mind. How can we date and stay under a roof together? However, I was wronged. I didn't know why, I couldn't believed now I am going to tell you I think I love you and I am very assured about it."

"It is because I miss you, whenever you are not around me and I cannot do anything without you around me. I kept thinking of you and whenever I need someone to support me you will always be there for me. I always thought what is the most important thing in my life, was it my career or the student I teach."

"Now, I know what is it. The most important thing in my life is now standing in front of me, all this time you were right if we love anyone we should confess to the another person. Why do I only see the love now and not before? Girl, I am falling for you and I am sure about it."

"There are times I tried to lie to myself that I do not love you at all because I don't want to use this to be a reason for you to stay beside me. However, whenever I saw you with another guy classmate in our class I feel so jealous. I want to walk over there and pull you away from them telling them that you are my wife."

"When you are not around me, I feel so lonely..."

"I need you in my life and from the bottom of my heart I can see that is where you have settle in." He points his own heart. DooJoon took out a ring from his pocket, "will you ______ be my lawful wife?"

My eyes are filled with tears of happiness, my heart melted and I nodded my head. "Really?!" DooJoon asks in joy. "Yes! Yoon DooJoon I am willing to be your wife!" I replied and he sildes the ring onto my finger. Next, he embraces me in his arms tightly. "I love you girl." He whispers into my ears. "I love you too." I snuggle in between his neck.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everyone cheers for us. DooJoon pull away, he cupped my cheeks and his lips captures mine. My hands wraps around his neck and return him my lips too. God thank you for giving me this best gift of my life. Now, I am brave enough to tell everyone that he is my husband and I am his wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is the last chapter of this story! ^^

Thank you for being such supprting readers! ^^

I have a lot of fun writing this fanfic.

Also, for not being irritated because I always write about DooJoon!

Hahas, I just love him so much! I will be writing more about him! ^^

I believe that each of you will find someone that loves you deeply.

Have a wonderful day alright?

Also, feel free to talk to me! Let's be friends! ^^ ^^

We can chat privately too at twitter and instagram.

If you us guy one, feel free to private message me.

Hahahs! ^^

Anyways, I will going to my next fanfic now.

Where will I find my REAL prince charming?!

This is the link to it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304018/where-will-i-find-my-real-prince-charming-beast-dongwoon-infinite-junhyung-myungsoo-you-doojoon

Also, you want you can check out my other story too. ^^

Fee free to comment