The Dandy Boy Baro.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

I always have this crush on this girl that I grew up together with or should I rephrase it. The girl who helps me to stand up again despite how stubborn I am. She was the one who pull me back from the quick sand when I lost the most important match of life which is the national.

I was walking to school with my hand phone, humming the hip-hop song I was listening too and I saw the girl in my dream waving goodbye to the unknown person in car like always.Maybe, that is her father?

Remember I said I dreamt of having a pretty wife? Actually, that was her. It will be a dream come true if she is my girlfriend. "______!" I run towards her and she flashes her killer smile which always melt my heart.

I feel like a cloud flowing at the air and melts like an ice-cream. "Baro?" She waves her hands in front of my face pulling me back from my dreamland. She laughs at my silly expression.

Poking my nose into people business, "who is the person who always drives you to school?" I question and she pauses awhile thinking an answer to reply me. "My neighbour." She answers and I just nodded my head. Her neighbour must be a noble man.

"I thought it was your dad." I laugh and her facial expression become stiffer compared to before. "My dad passed away years ago due to an accident." She smiles and mine laughter faded away in that instant. "I am sorry!" I apologise and she shakes her head. "Its alright." She said. But, I still feel very bad.

In between of lesson, I will always peek of her and she will always be so focus. It is really attractive of her, my heart is melting again and my cheek is burning again. She is just too prefect to be a human.

I just come out from the toilet, I saw her talking to Mr.Yoon and she voluntery to help him again. That is so helpful of her, why didn't our class choose her as our class chairperson if not I will be the second chair so I can be closer to her again. She must be angel falling down from heaven.

After school, she went for her club activities. She is in life science club, the teacher-in-charge is Mr.Yoon even he hardly went down and check out. But, she still do her work seriously without any complains. I walk along the hallway and I saw her planting those plants. I lie my arms on the window frame, folding it and enjoying this scene of her.

She looks like a fairy, so graceful and elegant. She lid her head up, waving her hands at me and I immediately wave back. "How are those flowers?" I ask and she shows her a thumbs up. I giggle, at her cuteness and she chuckles too. I will cherish this little conversation between us because I have a crush on her and my bestfriend.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

this is an update and I hope you guys will enjoys it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day! ^^