Spending the weekend with my husband.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

Today is Saturday, the day when everyone in the world can have a short break. I am glad that this relaxing day arrived. But, it will be boring because my husband only cares his work and I am left out.

Morning I woke up due to the noise travelling from the living room. I toss and saw my husband was not there. I frown, why is he not around me when I woke up from my sleep.

I come out from the bedroom, I saw him clearing up shredded pieces of glasses and my eyeballs almost pop-out. "Oppa! Don't use bare hands!" I nag and push him away. "Sorry, I caused troubles again. I just wanted to make breakfast for you." He said in bitter. But I, was melted by his words.

"It's alright..." I held onto his big warm hands and flash a small soft smile. "What do you want to eat? I will cook for you." I assure and he stated it. After that, we have an amazing meal together. Maybe, today will be different.

I regretted what I assumed in the morning. After completing our meal, he went back to the studies room and mark all that piles of workbooks. Like always, Saturday is as bored as usual. I am switching the programs over and over again. Nothing entertains me! I am going to die of boredom soon!

I open the door, "where are you going?" DooJoon questions. "I am going to find Minwoo." I answer. "Minwoo isn't at home today, he went out for a date." DooJoon said. What?! My only playmate have plans too?! What am I going to do?! I scratches my hair in vexed.

DooJoon analysis my action, "are you bored?" He asks. "No, not at all." I make a few dry laughters trying to wave this matter off. "Sorry, I must be a very bored person..." He starts to blame himself. "I am always working and I didn't spend any time with you. I must be a bad husband." DooJoon draws circles on the floor with his fingers.

"No! You are a wonderful husband!" I hold onto his well-build arm. "Really?" He puppy-eyed me. Oh My God! Why are you so adorable?! Without hesitation, I nodded my head furiously and he lighten up a little.

A idea popped out, "why don't we play board games? They are my favourite!" He suggests and I just agree with it even I don't feel like playing it. "Game of life is fun! We can choose whether we want work first or study first, then we can choose what job we want~ its so cool!" He smiles. I can see he is enjoying, he looks like a children now and that is so cute new side of him.

Nearing to the end of the game, we count of much assets we have and I won. "Woohoo! I won!" I jump around and dances Oppa Gangman style. As I was celebrating, I accidentally trip over the stem of the sofa behind. I was about to fall.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed me and save me. Our face was just an inch away, I glance at his charming face passionatly and my fingers start to traces the outline of his face. Our lips are getting nearer inch by inch will he kiss me?

Suddenly, his phone rings and the atmosphere became awkward. "Look at the time, its late..." I rub the side of neck. "I will cook dinner now!" I rush off and he went to get his moblie phone. If his phone didn't rang, I start asking myself and will he kiss me?

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

this is an update & hope that you guys enjoys it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day! (: